Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

To which ships are demounted Upgrades available?

5 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

Any ship of any navy with the same slots.

Edit: with the exception of nation (USN) specific modules

Edited by jford068

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,714 posts
26,569 battles

Which do you mean by 'upgrades'? Things you buy in the research window, or these?

25u018z.jpg

If the latter, they're available to any ship with the same slots ... Most of the time. There are a few pieces of equipment that are only available for some nations and some tiers, like Aiming Systems Modification 0 or Artillery Plotting Room.

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

You can read more on the wiki here about which tiers you get them --- http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Upgrades

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

Which do you mean by 'upgrades'? Things you buy in the research window, or these?

25u018z.jpg

If the latter, they're available to any ship with the same slots ... Most of the time. There are a few pieces of equipment that are only available for some nations and some tiers, like Aiming Systems Modification 0 or Artillery Plotting Room.

Good point about the confusion in terminology.  I am asking about the stuff you can pay doubloons to demount and keep when you sell a ship.

The stuff you have to research first before buying are also upgrades in my mind. It took me a while to figure out the differences.

Sign in to follow this