You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mulletproof

There's always Cyber Monday, I guess.

19 comments in this topic

[PWI]
Banned
551 posts
1,839 battles

It was a simple opportunity but they missed it up. Anyone here have their quarterly or annually financial statements and is Wargaming registered with the SEC? Wonder what's the deal with these prices...

[DERE]
Beta Testers
539 posts
983 battles

Yeah.. I walked my wallet over to steam. (first post in a year after leaving because the bundles were getting bad last year around this time)

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

I bought a year of premium at 50% off, as I was always going to. This deal appears in the store at least once a year like clockwork, so I was sort of counting on it and wasn't left disappointed.

As for the bundles... Sorry WG, they are idiotic and do nothing to appeal to the long-time supporters and whales (we have most of those ships already) nor to the new-ish players (for whom the price is too steep given their lack of familiarity with the content). Try harder next time. All of my impulse spending this time ($100+) was done on Steam, not in your gift shop, because Valve actually offered discounts on some of the games I've been meaning to get.

• Cool 2

[S-N-D]
Banned
3,327 posts
7,738 battles

But I suspect I'll be spending that money elsewhere as well, right Wargaming?

I went to Best Buy today and bought a 40 inch smart tv for my kids and paid 175 bucks. Nifty for letting them have IHeartRadio, Netflix and Sprout on one simple device. I did buy a years premium time. My wallet remains open for things I want. As a loyal premium ship buyer there is nothing there within reason for me to purchase and I have far more interesting things to buy then doubloons.
Edited by _Caliph_

Beta Testers
276 posts
3,381 battles

I  bought the 50% year premium and I was about to buy another a couple of hours ago for my gf but the deal doesn't exist. This sucks......I was gonna buy it for her Christmas present.

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
71 posts
25,904 battles

Simple solution is to roll your own bundle. Set a minimum price say $40, you add the stuff you want. You can add multiple ships, premium time flags, etc. The more stuff you and the higher the price, the greater the discount. That way you get what you want. Just my 2 cents.

Alpha Tester
1,435 posts
22,699 battles

Simple solution is to roll your own bundle. Set a minimum price say $40, you add the stuff you want. You can add multiple ships, premium time flags, etc. The more stuff you and the higher the price, the greater the discount. That way you get what you want. Just my 2 cents.

Customizable bundles would work well for sales as everybody could get what they wanted. 

Normally a lot of people buying little bits tends to net you more then a very few paying a LOT.

Members
1,650 posts
1,608 battles

Just bought the deluxe package of Cities Skylines on Steam for 10 bucks. Where are those kind of deals, Wargaming? $10 isn't much, but it is certainly better than a big, fat, red ZERO. And that's what you got out of me.

[S-N-D]
Banned
3,327 posts
7,738 battles

Just bought the deluxe package of Cities Skylines on Steam for 10 bucks. Where are those kind of deals, Wargaming? $10 isn't much, but it is certainly better than a big, fat, red ZERO. And that's what you got out of me.

Already had it, good game. I need the snow expansion. I still play SimCity but the ease of building in that is lovely. District marking is great too.
Edited by _Caliph_

[K0]
Members
1,758 posts
10,164 battles

I got the 10x port slots at least. It was a bit odd since just buying them individually with doubloons (also discounted) would have cost pennies more.

I also got Hatsuharu's permaflage so I can get double value when the split happens, but that wasn't on sale.

Members
6,886 posts
14,864 battles

I  bought the 50% year premium and I was about to buy another a couple of hours ago for my gf but the deal doesn't exist. This sucks......I was gonna buy it for her Christmas present.

I bought a years worth about 40 minutes ago.  If I remember correctly - when I bought it - the site stated there was 1 for me.  I think I read you can buy another year with a WoT account. 
Edited by CylonRed

Members
642 posts
782 battles

As a retiree I have limited income. Heck, I wanted the Perth but just cannot afford her this close to Christmas. The flags bundle sure was a desirable item for me (I love putting those things on my ships if only for the visual addition) but a hundred bucks is holding me off (yes, Christmas for family and retired income). So I will just have to wait and see what is coming up in future and work up the lines. Thinking about some smaller prices for some flags and camo to get myself for Christmas because that is about all I can afford. My cross-my-fingers hope are a few ships with serious price cuts during the December holidays. Hint hint to WG?

Members
675 posts
3,957 battles

I got the big bundle, 400 $ USD (530 $ CAD for me yurk!). I won't take anymore doublons buys for a LOOOONNNNGG time with this. lol

I would have liked to at least have Imperator Nikolai I included for that price though...

Katori is fun to play by the way.

[-MOS-]
Alpha Tester
451 posts
4,073 battles

Eh, looks like I'll have money to pick up the new Pokémon and FFXV after all.

I`ve got FFXV ordered here too, I`ll probably be picking up its co-op dlc whenever that arrives as well. 

[GUYS]
Alpha Tester
2,768 posts
4,462 battles

It was a simple opportunity but they missed it up. Anyone here have their quarterly or annually financial statements and is Wargaming registered with the SEC? Wonder what's the deal with these prices...

My god I almost choked, an almost quality post from Kyogre....as a side note, Kyogre, are you actually "The Mittani of EvE Online infamy?

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

My god I almost choked, an almost quality post from Kyogre....as a side note, Kyogre, are you actually "The Mittani of EvE Online infamy?

Sure sign that someone hacked his account.