Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Canadian_Reaper

Can you opt out of game modes like in WoT?

21 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
349 posts
6,277 battles

Not sure if I'm missing this but..

In WoT they have three game modes, standard , assault, and encounter, you have to accept standard games, but can opt out of encounter and/or assault. (many players do once they realize hoe most pug players have no idea how assault works).

Not a mod or anything, it's a game option.

I'm looking for it here- did WG not include it in WoWS? I don't mind standard battles so much, but there are so many players who don't seem to understand how 'Domination" mode works, I'm starting to hate getting that mode.

Any way i can turn it off?

Beta Testers
349 posts
6,277 battles

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

LOL, but you're a good player, if you drop people will assume you just lost conncetion.

I'm marginally better than a bot (unless I'm in a CV, then Bot is better), so I get reported...

Thanks for the quick responses guys!

Didn't see how I could have missed it, but since WOT does it it didn't seem to make sense that WOWS didn't.

Edited by Volier_Zcit

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,568 battles

Instead of asking for opt-out of a particular game mode, why not use that to work on your aim, minimap awareness, angling, and other skills? You may eventually enjoy the game mode once you figure out what puts the flavor in your turkey,

Cause lets face it, that's not happening for foreseeable future on WOWS. So learn to make the best of it.

Cause failure to make the best of things = jaw-dropping stupid. And you're better than that!

• Cool 1

[PWI]
Banned
551 posts
1,839 battles

Moderated by Volier_Zcit 

Again? Please ignore such comments OP, those are rude and unprofessional!

Edited by Volier_Zcit

Beta Testers
271 posts
8,188 battles

Lol...does someone not like Epicenter?

In a nutshell you are exactly right. Epicenter is the only mode I can't stand and wish it would go away. Funny that this is mentioned as I just got done commenting in a thread about epicenter lol.

Members
73 posts
16,333 battles

In a nutshell you are exactly right. Epicenter is the only mode I can't stand and wish it would go away. Funny that this is mentioned as I just got done commenting in a thread about epicenter lol.

And I personally like epicenter, it is superior to standard, which I think needs to go away. 

-Members-
138 posts
24 battles

Continuously making off topic post and causing unrest is not allowed on our Forums. Either you comment about the topic or not comment at all. I hope we're clear with that. Thank you.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Continuously making off topic post and causing unrest is not allowed on our Forums. Either you comment about the topic or not comment at all. I hope we're clear with that. Thank you.

Easy step, get rid of the troll.  On topic, no you cannot opt out of game modes.

Sign in to follow this