Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RAF_Recovery

Upcoming IJN DD split question.

13 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

It's premium. It won't be touched.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

Kamikaze is a premium, it may not be impacted.

Members
364 posts
7,614 battles

The Premiums aren't being changed. Supposedly.

How's that for P2W?

Unless something is being nerfed in general. Like ALL torps. Or ALL destroyers. It's hard to nerf premiums. Because people bought a premium with certain stats and abilities. If those are changed out from under them, they could, and I'm sure some do, chargeback their purchases as not being what they ordered. And they would have a point. If you buy some OP ship that does OP things and they nerf it to be not OP, that wasn't what you ordered. Why should you pay for it?

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

Unless something is being nerfed in general. Like ALL torps. Or ALL destroyers. It's hard to nerf premiums. Because people bought a premium with certain stats and abilities. If those are changed out from under them, they could, and I'm sure some do, chargeback their purchases as not being what they ordered. And they would have a point. If you buy some OP ship that does OP things and they nerf it to be not OP, that wasn't what you ordered. Why should you pay for it?

See, this is why laws needed to be updated for the internet.

Old school commercial models just aren't up to snuff for digital economies.

Beta Testers
259 posts
13,532 battles

If Wargaming follows suit similar to World of Tanks Premiums get nerfed down the line and usually at a very high nerf to make tech line seem OP in comparison.

For those that did play -- KV5 , Type 59, and T-34 are nothing like initially introduced.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

I don't understand the WoWS team's reluctance to nerf a premium when it is OP.

People who complain about that need to be told to shut their idiot mouths.

*This is not a claim that the Kami/FujikazeRs are OP - it's just a general statement*

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

I cannot find anything thing on the Kamikaze after the DD split, does anyone know any info on it?

Most likely this is a case of no news being good news. Everything get's datamined nowadays, and the miners have become exceedingly good at it. With the IJN DD rebalance being such a big deal, it is inconceivable that nobody would have taken a look at the Kamikaze family.

...and nothing. No news at all to riot over.

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles

It's hard to nerf premiums. Because people bought a premium with certain stats and abilities.

Yeah... you'd think so, but:

You agree that you do not "own" the Virtual Goods and that Wargaming has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Goods in its sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that Wargaming will have no liability to you based on its exercise of such right.

Use of terms such as "buy" or "sell" does not indicate any ownership right

Hahahaha! :teethhappy:

• (g) we do not make any promises about how or when Virtual Goods may be available and can update or change Virtual Goods at any time;

Taken from here: http://legal.na.wargaming.net/?Terms-of-Service

In short, WG owns your @$$ :trollface:

Oh, and this one... Love it:

THE WARGAMING ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICES, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.

Edited by geser98

Beta Testers
367 posts
2,515 battles

thats good news and by the way I won mine so no money lost anyway. But I quit playing it about 4 months ago when the nerfed its MM...

Sign in to follow this