Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_QRcbBUbSjqGe

Buy consumables as much as i want!

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Not that I know of as I would buy them sometimes even if they were not on sale . 

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

I just wanna know if theres any wya so that if  i can buy consumables as much as i want on this discount on consumable ... like world of tanks.. 

so is there any option or not?

No, you're only current option for stocking up on consumables is buying the premium supply drop, which isn't much of a bargain, even if you do get flags they "Don't sell" ...:teethhappy:

Beta Testers
930 posts
5,765 battles

flags they "Don't sell"

About finished beating that dead horse? 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,842 posts
30,530 battles

I just wanna know if theres any wya so that if  i can buy consumables as much as i want on this discount on consumable ... like world of tanks.. 

so is there any option or not?

Really should be an option to buy them when on sale, a nice stash or hoard of them put away for when you need them. I really don't understand why they would not let us spend our money when we want to. 

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

About finished beating that dead horse? 

No, maybe when WG actually addresses it? :teethhappy:

I would be fine with them selling all the flags, they do it in EU, so their "We will not sell flags that give benefits" is just an excuse to rake the suckers here in NA over the coals...

What you don't seem to get is, I object to a company saying one thing, and doing the opposite, simply to rake in extra money...

Perhaps if your head weren't so far up that exhaust pipe, you'd see the issue too...:facepalm:

Edited by awiggin

[CNO]
Members
7,450 posts
23,087 battles

Not only can't you buy extra, but you can't buy ANY (not even ONE) if you have any saved up (from supply crates and what not).

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[SOFW]
Members
1,445 posts
7,913 battles

The best you can do is to fill your port with Tier 1's and Tier 2 DD's, then equip everything in your port with premium consumables, then sell the extra boats and dismount the consumables on boats you don't use prem. stuff on. Slow and tedious, but it's the only option I am aware of.

Matt

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Honestly don't know why anyone would want to buy consumables in the first place, when you can pay credits for them in game.

Not to mention, you can usually stock them up during events, and even from the crates....

[SOFW]
Members
1,445 posts
7,913 battles

Honestly don't know why anyone would want to buy consumables in the first place, when you can pay credits for them in game.

Not to mention, you can usually stock them up during events, and even from the crates....

Pretty sure buying with credits is what the OP is talking about. WoT has a menu in the garage where you can easily buy as many consumables as you want during in-game sales like are happening now. Unfortunately, WoWS doesn't have that ability, so you can't stock up on a few hundred or thousand repair parties, for example.

Matt

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Pretty sure buying with credits is what the OP is talking about. WoT has a menu in the garage where you can easily buy as many consumables as you want during in-game sales like are happening now. Unfortunately, WoWS doesn't have that ability, so you can't stock up on a few hundred or thousand repair parties, for example.

Matt

They don't make money from selling them in bulk for credits when on sale....

And WG likes your money, I doubt this will change anytime soon...:teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this