You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ERROR404_Logic_Not_Found

Cheapest way to get the Missouri

18 comments in this topic

Members
295 posts
8,330 battles

Premise

So I wants, and I only have 70k free XP, assuming the Missouri will be nearly 800k free xp, what is the cheapest way to get it for me, with the current bundles, cuz ya no, too lazy to do calculations, plus earning 800k free xp... too hard

Objective

Get 27,000 Doubloons for the least possible price (see fine print)

Fine Print,

I can probably earn about 30-50k more free XP with flags through just playing, so Assume I need to convert 700k free XP

Take into account the current Bundles, I will leave the ships I currently own below, as they convert to their full doubloon value, I know the price of a few, but feel free to post some of the others below to help out

Tachibana                               950

Mikasa                                  2000

Emden                                  1500

Aurora                                    2250

Konig Albert

Yuubari                                 2250

Ishizuchi                               2500

Kamikaze R

Texas                                   5150

Arizona                                 6600

Molotov                                 4550

Warspite                               6500

Sims                                    5000

Leningrad                             5250

Scharnhorst                           9500

Belfast                                  8200

Blyskawica                            4800

Atago                                  10700

Mikhail Kutuzov                     10250

Tirpitz                                  12500

Assume a 25 Free XP to 1 Doubloon Conversion 

I have 4.1 million Convertible XP, so don't worry about that

I currently Posses 1,000 Doubloons that I am willing to part with, (I need to get 28,000 Doubloons cheaply in total, bringing the needed value to 27,000)

Going over is alright, as long as it is the cheapest

So Go at it...

BTW, is this the best place to post this?

EDIT

USN Bundle 152.99 Doubloons Earned 16750                                       10250                          197.91 USD

RN   Bundle 69.99  Doubloons Earned  14700                                       12300                         122.91 USD

KM   Bundle 114.99 Doubloons Earned  23,500 + Konig Albert                  3500                         132.09 USD

IJN  Bundle 83.99  Doubloons Earned   18400                                        8600                         122.35 USD

VMF Bundle 99.99  Doubloons Earned   22300                                        4700                        122.27 USD

UTF Bundle 72.99 Doubloons Earned    4800                                        22200                         162.97 USD

So... Buying the Soviet Navy Bundle, plus buying the rest, would net me my 27,000 needed doubloons, plus a Krasnyi Krym and Diana

But, paying 8 cents more, I get the Fuujin and Kamikaze

Pay 64 Cents more than the cheapest, then get a Cambletown and Perth

However, Directly buying the 27,000 is cheaper... ~110 USD

So this is my Decision, I will probably get the IJN Bundle then wait for a Paypal or Credit Card special to buy the rest why? because paying 10 extra dollars for Fuujin AND Kamikaze... and the port slots

Edited by supercontroller9

[CNK]
Members
454 posts
6,836 battles

Equip Papa papas and grind as much free XP as possible. That's the only way you're going to save a significant amount of real money.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

If you have a bunch of prems already the absolute cheapest way would be to buy WGs mega bundle.

I would wait till Missou drops, I am willing to gamble WG will have some sort of deal on her release for either conversion or straight Doubs.

Edited by slak__

[CNK]
Members
454 posts
6,836 battles

Lol, I grew up in Missouri and I don't think I've ever heard someone refer to the state as Missou.

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Speaking of the mega bundle, do you also get an empty port slot for duplicate ships like when you get a dupe in the super container?

[ZAZEN]
Alpha Tester
404 posts
8,964 battles

Just play the higher tier 6-8 premium ships you have with the x300% xp flag.. 

that way you'll earn millions you will need to equip the Missouri

and get your american capt up to level 15 - remember a USN BB WoWs captain can play in any USN premium ship and does not have to be in a premium BB only for skill upgrade/

oh and chieftan made a video early on that in the USN they do not use "the" before ships names,

Edited by husband

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Lol, I grew up in Missouri and I don't think I've ever heard someone refer to the state as Missou.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Missou&biw=1236&bih=615&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJjqv2jsLQAhVDLSYKHSY8Ci8Q_AUIBygA&dpr=1.1

In the Army we call Missouri, Misery. 

Edited by slak__

[ZAZEN]
Alpha Tester
404 posts
8,964 battles

Speaking of the mega bundle, do you also get an empty port slot for duplicate ships like when you get a dupe in the super container?

yes I believe you do

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,333 posts
8,567 battles

We truckers refer to it as "Misery" lousy highways nosy DOT cops and the creme de la creme of no social redemption value... more adult book stores per square mile than any other state I drive thru... Yeehaw :trollface:

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

I bought it and gained +30 slots.

[ZAZEN]
Alpha Tester
404 posts
8,964 battles

I am thinking of getting Missouri, but my hesitation is that I am super bad at tier 8 games at the moment, I probably would not have the skill to enjoy it.:facepalm:

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,763 battles

LWM posted the value of the ships you already have.   Calculations work out -- I got the IJN bundle

3 ships, 4 xtra slots, and about 20K doubloons

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/80623-premium-tech-tree-final-doubloon-prices/

According to my calc - if I just bought the doubloons - it would be just a little less than the price of the bundle.

Edited by AVR_Project

[CNK]
Members
454 posts
6,836 battles

That's the state university and it's spelled Mizzou, not Missou. I'd know, I went there.

We truckers refer to it as "Misery" lousy highways nosy DOT cops and the cr

You'll get no argument from me there. I moved to Arizona a few years ago.

[KFL]
Supertester
693 posts
18,200 battles

Adding RI to it isn't the "cool" thing to do.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

That's the state university and it's spelled Mizzou, not Missou. I'd know, I went there.

You'll get no argument from me there. I moved to Arizona a few years ago.

then I suck at spelling a misspelled word, apologies.

I guess I got my s's backwards.

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,770 battles

I am thinking of getting Missouri, but my hesitation is that I am super bad at tier 8 games at the moment, I probably would not have the skill to enjoy it.:facepalm:

Iowa is a hard ship to do well in, not under powered mind you, but very hard.

To answer the question: get your doubloons from the amazon sale (+17%) and wait for a conversion sale.

Edited by X15