Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iRambL

Disappointing Campaign and Different Co-op/Scenarios

Have you played the campaign and what do you think about it?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played the Campaign and what do you think about it.

• Yes and I enjoy it a lot
    • Sort of although it needs improvement
    • No it doesn't seem to add anymore content to the game
    • I was hoping for more content involving PVE or scenario events.

4 comments in this topic

Members
49 posts
5,513 battles

So I like a lot of people will probably feel a bit cheated by the newly released "campaign" on the current PTE. I was expecting something like the scenarios we had during the Halloween event we just had recently that was a load of fun to play and was extremely fun to coordinate with friends to play. It was a challenge and I think a lot of people appreciate the skins and xp from it. But I am extremely disappointing by "Campaign" that was put onto the PTE. I played for roughly 3 hours from low to higher tiers and found that they should have just named the this patch "More challenges" which is what the campaign is. I was expecting more PVE content which I like most of my friends prefer Co-op since it seems like Random battles are becoming extremely poisonous and stressful to play when players are constantly berating each other in chat. Now, granted understand that you can ignore the chat and such but it becomes extremely hard to ignore when teamwork is such an extremely valuable resource in this game. Since Wargaming has made some amazing content with the Halloween event, their April fools events, and many more scenarios its sort of confusing why the campaign isn't exactly that, more scenarios. 

What I am hoping for if anyone looks at this post is that Wargaming look into adding more Co-op gamemodes for players like me who enjoy playing against bots who are not exactly easy to play against even in the Co-op mode. While I'm sure ill get a lot of die hard PVP fans posting below I encourage you to look at the side of PVE that a lot of people enjoy maybe even you. 

We all know Wargaming makes great extra content lets encourage them to make even more side content instead of just dragging more content from just Random, Co-op, and Ranked.

Thanks for reading

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

The campaigns kind of reflect the Personal Missions seen on World of Tanks. To have many different scenarios like in Halloween, it would require immense development. 

Members
620 posts
6,152 battles

I'm really looking forward to the campaign because it means more free flags/credits/xp/consumables.

On the other side you are right, ive enjoyed the halloween event way too much, it would br awesome if they implemented something lile that. The only issue i see might be populations. More mods would mean less players in every mode.

Members
49 posts
5,513 battles

I'm just looking that they add more XP to co-op again instead of nerfing it into the ground but since they put so much effort into those events why not more scenario events on not just holiday events or even let us play them coop wide when not in holiday for fun or coop reduced xp