You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
behindurback

Poor minotaurs

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
447 posts
3,946 battles

played 3 tier 10 games today in a row, all 3 games had minotaur, and they all got insta deleted in the first 3 min of the game

first game was a salvo from my zao got 4 citadels on the minotaur and insta deleted him

2nd game enemy minotaur hiding in smoke, got lit up by radar, and again insta deleted by friendlies

3rd game friendly minotaur got detonated by a udaloi lmbo

poor minotaurs, i feel so bad for minotaur captains, but also i thank you for your sacrafice so that we have easy dmg to farm

so what exactly is the point of the new RN CL line other than to please BBs and for ppl who likes to torture themselves ?

Edited by behindurback

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
114 posts
580 battles

Maybe some people enjoy the challenge, or they just find it fun to play. I like to try and play classes and ships that you dont see very often, because when you do the enemy either does not know what to do with you or they focus you and miss or they focus you and your team is able to come back and bite them in the butt!

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

Best thing you can do. Tested her in PT and did 140k damage in my first game. Shred every DD I found in their smoke, got 40k out of a Izumo in no time.

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator, In AlfaTesters
1,119 posts
24,125 battles

I thank the captains of other ships for the easy damage that I farm with Minotaur.

LnvGvuP.png

• Cool 1

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

British CLs are one of the ultimate stat-padding machines for a cruiser main that can make them work.  On the other hand, they also will chew up and spit out anybody who doesn't absolutely know what they're doing.

• Cool 1

Members
757 posts

I wouldnt trust the stats on that ship at all for a long time. I noticed even before its release it had thousands of games already played which I assume is from testing. Who knows if those were legit games are setups to test out guns and features etc.

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
12,147 posts
9,111 battles

I was playing my mk last night and happened across two neptuned that came around a corner at close range. 1 minute and 16 citadels later both were sinking and was looking more targets to shoot.

Members
2,518 posts

I thank the captains of other ships for the easy damage that I farm with Minotaur.

LnvGvuP.png

*I took time to screenshot, crop, and host my stats to brag to people on a forum of a russian boats game*

Members
3,229 posts
7,820 battles

*I took time to screenshot, crop, and host my stats to brag to people on a forum of a russian boats game*

As someone who has taken the time to post more than 1,500 times on that same forum, what was your point?
  • Cool 2

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator, In AlfaTesters
1,119 posts
24,125 battles

The OP took the time to post this thread, so why not while I wait to load into battle? :/

[NDA]
Supertester
3,926 posts
2,681 battles

I wouldnt trust the stats on that ship at all for a long time. I noticed even before its release it had thousands of games already played which I assume is from testing. Who knows if those were legit games are setups to test out guns and features etc.

Stats on ships being tested do not count at all, except in rare cases.  Generally this is a good thing, as I can tell you my stats usually take a beating while testing.

Members
11 posts
10,623 battles

Hmm I don't know what to say. Haven't played mine a lot yet, only seven games. Average damage of 109k in it though. My last game was 4 kills 170k damage. Don't really agree with the poor minatour quote so far.

Edited by CptInvul