NikoPower

[0.5.16.1] WoWS Modpack

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

51 posts in this topic

Found some old mods from Aslain Mods still installed on my computer, removed them from computer, WOWS Mods are working great now.

Hello Niko. 

Ths is very usefull. 

I am unable to download. It shows 12d to complete

But I also have problems to download. 

A friend got banned for using Aslain Mods, Training Room and Zoom 20x... I think this is not a good way to keep playing, that's not a cheat i think, and this mod must be in Spanish Forum too, i think you're leaving us alone in the Latin Forums, and a ban to a player with 2 months out of the game, is just something really, and a perma ban to another with no ilegal mods, is something more strange for me, try to post this Mods in our forum, and make a new way to "Detect" ilegal mods, this one is not working, and is just making players leave the game.

Definitely there is a mod which causes the game to stuck on the loading screen when you join a battle, the real question is which one?

A friend got banned for using Aslain Mods, Training Room and Zoom 20x... I think this is not a good way to keep playing, that's not a cheat i think, and this mod must be in Spanish Forum too, i think you're leaving us alone in the Latin Forums, and a ban to a player with 2 months out of the game, is just something really, and a perma ban to another with no ilegal mods, is something more strange for me, try to post this Mods in our forum, and make a new way to "Detect" ilegal mods, this one is not working, and is just making players leave the game.

Your "friend" logged games on the days he was allegedly banned. Stop lying.

Any chance of adding the advanced player panels and damage indicator like in Aslains mod pack? I would use his but the WG pack has some features that aslains doesn't and If i use mods these features are a must

Here you are folks. The newest mod pack. Sorry for the delay on this one. 0.5.14 brought on a bunch of adjustments but all is good now.

Remember, while we don't officially support mods, these are given the all clear to not conflict with the game in our testing. These are also not considered illegal.

http://dl-wows-gc.wargaming.net/projects/mods/mods_pack/WG_ModPack_ENG_0.5.14.1_v2.exe

Niko, that link lets me download something, but once it is downloaded, I get a "failed to download message" When I try to run the file anyway. It isn't recognized as an executable. Do you need shots of this or amI just doing something wrong?

Here you are folks. The newest mod pack. Sorry for the delay on this one. 0.5.14 brought on a bunch of adjustments but all is good now.

Remember, while we don't officially support mods, these are given the all clear to not conflict with the game in our testing. These are also not considered illegal.

http://dl-wows-gc.wargaming.net/projects/mods/mods_pack/WG_ModPack_ENG_0.5.14.1_v2.exe

hola, alguien sabe si ya esta el mod actualizado para la nueva update la 0.5.15, obvio, si es asi agradeceria si se puede postear el enlace o en su defecto de donde se puede chequear si ya esta la mencionada actualizacion. gracias.

hola, alguien sabe si ya esta el mod actualizado para la nueva update la 0.5.15, obvio, si es asi agradeceria si se puede postear el enlace o en su defecto de donde se puede chequear si ya esta la mencionada actualizacion. gracias.

Por el momento no lo vi. Cuando Niko lo tenga listo lo va a poner aca. Por otro lado hay algunos que ya estan actualizados. Chequea en la sección "mods and addons" 

Note: He was asking if the mods for 0.15 were ready. 

You have chosen wrong people to update your "official" modpack. But of course only RU is promoted. You know there are also modders from EU/NA/ASIA too. Why it always has to be RU modders and their modpacks in love with WG? :(

edit: it's 0.5.15.1 already and still nothing... ;)

Edited by Aslain

I'm just wondering how long it's going to take after a patch to get the modpack updated. I really love the modpack, but i'm slightly inconvenienced by the fact that in some patches it simply will not be updated. 

It definitely takes them too much time, if I was you I would look after different modpack (and I am not saying specificaly mine modpack here).

Don't get fooled by "official" in name, it's not that much official imho, all the mods are openly available everywhere and there is zero difference to the other modpacks, expect the other modpacks are being released/updated much sooner in compare to this one.

Edited by Aslain

Had to uninstall it. Kept getting slow load and crashed three times with a fatal error.

What does the mod pack do?

Has an installer, and lets you go through and pick from a list of various mods, some gameplay, some GUI, some port-related, etc. Not a *huge* selection, but okay.

I used Aslain's this last time...though many times I just drag over the few items I use. (Smoke counter mod now, and the navigator/hud mod, also a better compass - with legible degrees - but otherwise relatively "plain".)

Giving this a try, never played with Mods for this game, except the Training Room.

Is there a reason why the Mod to change Game realms is disabled?

Cheers!

This pack usually takes longer than other packs (Aslain, Hakabase, i feel like I'm missing another one...) to get updated.

If you really want your mods, I'd recommend either to try another pack, to download them directly from the modder's page/thread or to get the Russian version of WG's modpack.

Being a modder, I can assure you that if you go on the modder's page and leave them a little word saying that you like their mods is very much appreciated. :) And you get to use the mods right away!