You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kongou_of_Fog

The Armada Dominion: Join us for Tea & Cake!

912 comments in this topic

The Armada Dominion

5CV0wMZ.png

Armada de Britannia Armada de Germania

“Those with power, fear us! Those without power, seek us!" - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Why should I join Armada

We strive to improve, division, communicate and to dominate. We are just a group of guys and gals who are trying to have a good time with fellow members. If you have been annoyed of snotty or arrogance of some that pride themselves on being top in their stats, you won’t find that kind of attitude here. We strive to achieve excellence in our stats, however, we are not going to let it get to our heads and create a toxic atmosphere on/off the battlefield. We will keep our composure and obliterate our opponents, respectfully. Plus you get a neat forum signature!

4TC6tpg.png

ARMDA (Competitive) Membership Requirements 

- Have a desire to compete and the availability to do so.

- Discord Account with minimum ability to listen to communications by a speaker, earbuds, headset, etc.

- We have no standing in-game stat requirements for any of our in-game clans or any clan activities.

ARMDG (Casual) Membership Requirements 

- Discord Account with minimum ability to listen to communications by a speaker, earbuds, headset, etc.

- We have no standing in-game stat requirements for any of our in-game clans or any clan activities.

5zPqlge.png

Process in joining the community: Join Armada Discord, contact the leadership team, be interviewed (about 5 minutes) and be told by Interviewer the next steps.

Armada Member Expectations 

- Discord - We are a Discord clan. Aside from requiring every clan member to join discord, we expect activity from each member. Specifically, checking in on clan announcements, participating in discussions, utilizing voice or text communications and requesting for or finding division mates.

- Rule of Inactivity: A member who is inactive for 3 weeks (21 days) without notifying the Commander or a Deputy prior, will result in being discharged. To rejoin, you will need to communicate with officers. Those in ARMDA, who haven't participated in past 8 Clan Battle Sessions will be purged.

- The game account you join us with is your primary account you have a commitment to, even if you have an account on a different server region.

- We expect MATURITY in our members on/off the battlefield. 

- We expect INTEGRITY, HONESTY, and LOYALTY to our members.

Join our Discord Server (https://discord.gg/xqk3F4Z) and contact the leadership (aka Praetorian Gaurd) if you are interested!

Edited by Kongou_of_Fog
  • Cool 8

Macabe    5,651

I thought this was First Armada's revival at first when i saw [ARMDA].... Anyway, good luck with recruiting.

I really wanted to join fleet of fog or another one of the popular anime clans but that signature looks so amazing I want to join you guys now, am primarily a Japanese cruiser player but also play Japanese BBs and DDs. 

I really wanted to join fleet of fog or another one of the popular anime clans but that signature looks so amazing I want to join you guys now, am primarily a Japanese cruiser player but also play Japanese BBs and DDs. 

Join us on our discord m8, we can talk about your future in ARMDA family!
  • Cool 1

Panbun    782

Good to see you guys expanding to World of Warships. Best of luck with recruitment!

Zakuul    2,231

Tea sounds nice.. but I'm a part of FOG.. 

KanKanMikan    0

Eh.... Looking forward for trusty and humorous people at our Discord server :3

I don't take WoWS serious, but I am looking forward to anchor my Mutsu Hehehehe

I play WoT Blitz more (in Windows 10)

tachifortune    35

We have a very drunk, german-born US Army veteran who's always on at night. Definitely worth checking out!

Edited by tachifortune
  • Cool 2