crazyrr

looking for players to run with on NA server

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

34 posts in this topic

hey guys , i am just an old guy who loves this game and really sucks at it so far. (lol) so i would love to find some players on the NA server to run with.

hit up crazyrr if you are interested. thanks

hey guys , i am just an old guy who loves this game and really sucks at it so far. (lol) so i would love to find some players on the NA server to run with.

hit up crazyrr if you are interested. thanks

So how old is 'old' ? lol

So how old is 'old' ? lol

Yeah, cuz Chien Lu still has splinters in his palms where he rowed Washington across the Delaware.

(and that reminds me, Andermani, you guys said I could get those coffee cups back just as soon as you threw the British out, so how about returning them? or maybe next time you all need hot coffee after crossing the Delaware I can just send you all to Starbucks!!))

Yeah, cuz Chien Lu still has splinters in his palms where he rowed Washington across the Delaware.

(and that reminds me, Andermani, you guys said I could get those coffee cups back just as soon as you threw the British out, so how about returning them? or maybe next time you all need hot coffee after crossing the Delaware I can just send you all to Starbucks!!))

Sorry you have me confused with Benedict . I do not drink coffee .  Such a nasty bitter drink ; yuck !  Do like the smell of it brewing in a percolator though .    :teethhappy:

Sorry you have me confused with Benedict . I do not drink coffee .  Such a nasty bitter drink ; yuck !  Do like the smell of it brewing in a percolator though .    :teethhappy:

I love ya brother!!

Hi

I'm 59 and new to the game, I am on the NA server on EST. I would like to find a few people to game with on weeknights. If it helps, my favorite colors are green and yellow and I am beginning to hate red. I have been pink but I guess everyone has at times.I play Cruisers and Battleships mostly....not so good yet with Destroyers (hence the pink). I'm good to go up to T7. Message me and lets improve our win rate.

Old guy here too. Stats are horrific. Team up with ya if I am around. First one to the bottom wins. On more weekend evenings than during week. Work gets in way of my fun.

Hit me up. I usually play weekend mornings and a few times during the week around 7pm.

I started this game in December, I enjoy it, not very interested playing with foul mouth teenagers. I am 52 and in the Pacific time zone

I'm available most of the time. Played DD, CC, and BB's. I have my good games and my bad. Really tired of the bad mouthing to me and to others from some of the people out there. Really takes the fun out of the game. Would love to get a decent team to support. I have tier VII and below. Look forward to it. Message me.

is sanity required?

setting here knitting Armour for my battleships. :look:

Hit me up too. I'm 60 and a vet with "Honor."  I'm stuck in China till July (where the environment would even make a Grayson gag) till July, so my playtime is for now is probably opposite yours.  

Not a good player either, but I love fighting my BB's, trying to master DD's and CR's.  Not a good player, but trying.

You or anyone here can add me. I have only been playing 2-3 days a week since August. Im in California and usually on 11pm-3am PST.

I am so Old I still have some Brontosaurus Jerky in the Pantry. I usually play everyday between 11:00 Am to 2 am with breaks for smoking and eating. Retired Trucker. Though I am not a Vet. My Brothers and Cousins all served. Being the Youngest Son kept me out of the services. Got Married and been at war ever since. Look me up I got  Friends from all Time zones who play WoWs. Would be Good to add another friend.

Just give me a shout if you see me online, will run with ya. Have fun out there. :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

ALL this is soo FUNNY young wimper nappers some of you could be my sons or even grand sons or daughters since playing WG games I have only met 1 that was older than me but only by a month But all that said I am still prettier than all of you :)

Edited by Stieger

I'll run with ya. NA obviously. My ships are below. In-game Nick is SgtSullyC3.

I am wondering where to find the teams I see on the random battle. I see what looks like clan tag in front of their names. I add you to my contact s for gaming crazy