Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
1nc0mp3t3nt_1

All this Missouri hype, yet there is something else that has me happy...

34 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,110 battles

And there goes the game. Ruined.

Oh stop. Good god it won't ruin the game.
  • Cool 4

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

Oh stop. Good god it won't ruin the game.

Clan support is good.

I'm still wary about clan wars.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Honestly think it's too little too late  myself.

Unless they plan to drag the more competitive players from WOT, what will we have in the way of serious clans? 15? 20? And of those maybe 5 with most of the elite players? I'm sure they'll be a lot of clan creations early, but it's not like most of them will last, or be willing/able to field a team much of the time.

And the sad fact is, most of the player base won't even know clans exist, until some type of game mode supporting it shows up on the battle selection....:amazed:

30,523 posts
6,110 battles

Clan support is good.

Clan wars wasn't so bad. Hell had some really fun games against some great guys. Even had clan leaders ask to come to my clans server to applaud us for a great game.

Real competitive games that are fun and some of the teamwork that so many crave.

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Clan wars wasn't so bad. Hell had some really fun games against some great guys. Even had clan leaders ask to come to my clans server to applaud us for a great game.

Real competitive games that are fun and some of the teamwork that so many crave.

I think people fear toxicity. Personally, I find that complimenting the player that took you out goes a long, long way in fostering good sportsmanship. Not many people bother to take the step to extend a hand though, so everyone just goes around assuming the winner is a smug jerk and the loser is a raging crybaby. 

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

From what I've been able to glean from WoT veterans, clan wars were fine for a while. And then WG changed several things about them and it became something of a combination between "second job" and "horrible cesspit".

Members
944 posts
2,251 battles

I think people fear toxicity. Personally, I find that complimenting the player that took you out goes a long, long way in fostering good sportsmanship. Not many people bother to take the step to extend a hand though, so everyone just goes around assuming the winner is a smug jerk and the loser is a raging crybaby. 

I make a point to say something like "good shot" when someone gets me. don't do it all the time but It's something I try to do. 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

Clan support is good.

This.

30,523 posts
6,110 battles

From what I've been able to glean from WoT veterans, clan wars were fine for a while. And then WG changed several things about them and it became something of a combination between "second job" and "horrible cesspit".

Yeah it did. They had some good concepts that went to hell in a handbasket. WG was trying to break up the major clans owning major swaths of the map because they could. But best laid plans of mice and men

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

And there goes the game. Ruined.

that's what many said about the forums when you got here... so....:trollface:

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

I just hope i have one of the 100 clan limited space. I'm more worry about if I sign up to late =(

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

I just hope i have one of the 100 clan limited space. I'm more worry about if I sign up to late =(

I hope they remove that silly limit.

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

Heh imagine if we had to rely on WG keeping track of clans being active or not due to there being a limit...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,211 posts
15,770 battles

Unless they plan to drag the more competitive players from WOT, what will we have in the way of serious clans? 15? 20? And of those maybe 5 with most of the elite players? I'm sure they'll be a lot of clan creations early, but it's not like most of them will last, or be willing/able to field a team much of the time.

And the sad fact is, most of the player base won't even know clans exist, until some type of game mode supporting it shows up on the battle selection....:amazed:

Isn't the WoT clan wars map dominated by a handful of clans with the rest squabbling over the scraps? The game needs a better end game than ranked/team battles. However we do have something, WoWP is still waiting.

Members
924 posts
6,707 battles

I disagree. I think this game still has a healthy population. The other night I saw over 14k people online that's not to bad. I would agree that it is late but I really do not agree that it's too late. 

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

it clan beta.....what did you expect. I'm 100% sure they will let everyone have the ability to create clans once it done testing. So just chill

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

it clan beta.....what did you expect. I'm 100% sure they will let everyone have the ability to create clans once it done testing. So just chill

I'm not talking about the beta. 100 members is the limit to how many people they allow in a clan for WoT and WoWP (for the clan beta, the limit is like 10, which is whatever since it's to test functionality and not anything else). Having any limit on release is really silly, so I hope it's removed for WoWS.

30,523 posts
6,110 battles

I'm not talking about the beta. 100 members is the limit to how many people they allow in a clan for WoT and WoWP (for the clan beta, the limit is like 10, which is whatever since it's to test functionality and not anything else). Having any limit on release is really silly, so I hope it's removed for WoWS.

Sure have 3-400 people where noone shows up. I've been in very large clan/guilds before, usually just a waste of space, 100 is plenty enough people, long as you stay active.

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

Sure have 3-400 people where noone shows up. I've been in very large clan/guilds before, usually just a waste of space, 100 is plenty enough people, long as you stay active.

Having 400 inactive people affects what exactly? That's speaking more of how much the leadership cares about their clan than anything else. My clan has enough active people to need two clans so that everyone is covered.

Sign in to follow this