Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dust340man

Recommendations for 3rd & 4th level captain skills on Tirpitz

7 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,729 posts
26,569 battles

Superintendent and AFT.

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

For the level 4 skill, AFT. No debate. The 3rd level I think is more debatable. Lert's recommendation is solid, but I prefer Vigilance myself, I am more likely to die from torp attack then to need another catapult plane or repair party (though the extra repair party is nice)

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

For the level 4 skill, AFT. No debate. The 3rd level I think is more debatable. Lert's recommendation is solid, but I prefer Vigilance myself, I am more likely to die from torp attack then to need another catapult plane or repair party (though the extra repair party is nice)

Same here .  Of course my Tirpitz Captain is the same I use for my Fred the Great and Sharney also .
Edited by Chien_Lu_Anderman

[2GOOD]
Members
942 posts
23,052 battles

Superintendent would seem to be the best skill at tier 3. However, you can cover the bonuses offered by both superintendent and High alert with premium consumables which makes vigilance a more attractive option if you find torpedoes hard to anticipate and counter.

Personally, I go with superintendent nearly all the time (except  for trialing vigilance on a couple of ships) as you can't go wrong with having an extra heal available.

Level 4 - AFT, none of the other skills even come close for a battleship.

Sign in to follow this