Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hotcannibalfish

Where is and how to manage the reserve?

8 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
5,026 battles

Good morning,

I bought this morning my new-york and decided to use a commander from my reserve.

As all my slots were full, i decided to sell one of my boats (chester), to dismiss the commander as my reserve was full and bought the new-york without a commander.

When I wanted to add a commander, I noticed that the commander in my reserve had only level 1 skills and the commander from the chester had levl 3 skills.

I wanted to dismiss one of the low level commander, to keep the higher level commander (had a 4 minutes timer to do so).

But I never succeed to find the reserve, and lost my level 3 commander :(.

Anyone can tell me how to find the reserve and how to manage it?

thanks a lot for your help.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
4,982 posts
6,125 battles

It's in the advanced reserve, so to speak. (I think.) You can find all your commanders if you right-click the commander and go to "Profile" and it has all your commanders on a carousel.

Although I think you can't save commanders if your reserve is full. In which case you have to put them on ships or dismiss your worst  captain.

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,648 posts
9,683 battles

Select a ship which has no commander. Where it says "commander unavailable" hover your mouse there and click the "Assign Commander" button. Now click the "from reserve" tab to see your reserve commanders.

TmyezP2.jpg

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,360 posts

They've been giving away reserve slots like crazy in the 'Loot' boxes.  I think we start with 4, got 4 with the April missions, and recently picked up another two sets of 4 in the crates.

Since I never kept that many captains, I now have 16 EMPTY reserve slots.

Think I'll just recruit 16 captains and see if I can get one with a goofy name to keep.

Commander Mike Hunt

Admiral Youchan Fukov

etc...

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,648 posts
9,683 battles

Think I'll just recruit 16 captains and see if I can get one with a goofy name to keep.

When recruiting a new commander, you can just keep pressing the re-roll button for a different name and portrait. No need to actually recruit any of them.

Members
48 posts
425 battles
On 10/29/2016 at 1:28 PM, AVR_Project said:

They've been giving away reserve slots like crazy in the 'Loot' boxes.  I think we start with 4, got 4 with the April missions, and recently picked up another two sets of 4 in the crates.

Since I never kept that many captains, I now have 16 EMPTY reserve slots.

Commander Mike Hunt

Admiral Youchan Fukov

etc...

You know when recruiting there is a button you can click that will change the name/pic, you can click that as many times as you want. No need to recruit multiple captains.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,360 posts
5 hours ago, cantgobacknow said:

You know when recruiting there is a button you can click that will change the name/pic, you can click that as many times as you want. No need to recruit multiple captains.

Yeah, they added that feature a couple years ago.  Back in 2016, we were still in the stone age with only US, Japan, Russian DDs, and German cruisers.

And we didn't have 3x drops for stuff..  We had daily challenges for flags and stuff.

Edited by AVR_Project

Sign in to follow this