You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SubTender_Taigei

The Zucchini is Amazing!

44 comments in this topic

Members
553 posts
8,586 battles

I decided to purchase the Zucchini since I had the doubloons to do so. Quite cheap, only 2,500. Took her out on a maiden voyage, and my goodness, she's such a blast to play! Her HE starts fires practically every salvo, and I felt like I was playing a cruiser with that absurd 32%. And the dispersion is hilarious, yet the shells still end up in the spot I want them to land. Great buy, definitely worth the price. 

MWoAGmg.jpgDfGQT7F.jpg

[BUN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,591 posts
5,060 battles

Ischizuchi has finally progressed past the citadel farm we all knew her as when she was released. Nice going! owob

[GUYS]
Alpha Tester
2,768 posts
4,462 battles

Eh, before the German BBs I found her to be awesome. Now...well I'm not positive on her....atleast AP wise. I used to be able to AP anything easily but.....maybe it is HE I need to use? I'm not sure. Love her speed, regardless.

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles

One of my favorite ships. Performs well if there are no CVs, but the unicums seal clubbing on T4 go right for her. Really sucks. 

Beta Testers
302 posts
2,583 battles

I was bored one day and after reading some reviews decided to buy an Ishizuchi just for a change of scenery and haven't regretted it. I suspect she would be a great IJN cruiser trainer with expert marksman and destruction expert.

Keep HE loaded and scan the skies of aircraft, heres hoping another captain has fallen in love with her.

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Yep, Ishi is brilliant. I just wish manual secondaries was worth having on lower tier ships. I'm thinking I may start using my DE/CE captain on the Ishizuchi because having a secondary spec is pretty much worthless.

Members
1,853 posts
3,584 battles

She's a firestarting monster, and you seem to be coming to grips with her nicely.  I enjoy her, but I haven't had any games approaching yours.  80-90K, mostly.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Rain the hell that is HE with that ships and watch other BBs cry as you light them on fire from stem to stern and the HE actually hits quite hard on it's own. Plus any cruiser that wanders into your range gets a nice face full of AP that makes them cry.

Love this ship. Was so happy when they dropped her reload to 25 seconds. Made the ship come to life.

Members
652 posts

No she didn't

Ischizuchi has finally progressed past the citadel farm we all knew her as when she was released. Nice going! owob

One lucky battle doesn't change fact that this is one ugly case of worstshipysidis (I do not count T3-, but show me anything worse than Ishi on T4+ and I'll eat my hat)

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Having a good games(s) in a ship =/= that ship being good.

Fine then the last 2 weeks will say so:

2i5duw6.png

Granted not top of the list but doing better than Wyoming or Myogi and not too far behind Kaiser. I'd say the ship is allright. Not stellar, not the best, but she's not garbage either.

Members
265 posts
5,991 battles

Yep, Ishi is brilliant. I just wish manual secondaries was worth having on lower tier ships. I'm thinking I may start using my DE/CE captain on the Ishizuchi because having a secondary spec is pretty much worthless.

Ishi is a big cruiser, so naturally I use my 15pt Mogami/Atago captain with DE and CE skills. It fits pretty well.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

this is my last 90 day stat on ishi.      my overall is just slightly worse.  .   its a strong ship.   

Ishizuchi 4 BB  Japan 108 65.74% 54,550 834 3.3 1.4 0.1 57% 27% 0% 1,486

[TBLF]
Members
557 posts
8,429 battles

People seem to be noticing that.

dqTassI.png?1

Used to be at the top and I'm being kicked down the ranks by a bunch of people better than me now.

Still not gonna give up pestering WG until they give the Zucchini better AP that she should have with how she is modeled in-game.

Just never go full broadside to anything firing AP cause your citadel extends above the waterline behind 8" of armor and the citadel armor will be overmatched by any 12" shell.

Edited by MJPIA

Members
553 posts
8,586 battles

Having a good games(s) in a ship =/= that ship being good.

No she didn't

One lucky battle doesn't change fact that this is one ugly case of worstshipysidis (I do not count T3-, but show me anything worse than Ishi on T4+ and I'll eat my hat)

They must be Cucumber enthusiasts...

Burn the heretics! 

Looks like another Kancolle project on the agenda 

I'll be on the lookout for it!

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

People seem to be noticing that.

dqTassI.png?1

Used to be at the top and I'm being kicked down the ranks by a bunch of people better than me now.

Still not gonna give up pestering WG until they give the Zucchini better AP that she should have with how she is modeled in-game.

Just never go full broadside to anything firing AP cause your citadel extends above the waterline behind 8" of armor and the citadel armor will be overmatched by any 12" shell.

Man, I'm really close to being on that list. Time to grind my Zucchini for a while.