NikoPower

World of Warships Clan Beta Sign-Ups 10/28 - 10/30

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

419 posts in this topic

The problem with that is that we (Referring to FOG community members with these names) establish these nicknames ourselves. It would probably annoy Wargaming a lot for having to change the names of a few hundred people for free, so they'll likely put the burden on us to give money for the name change. We also would have to make up a new format, and we can't simply drop the "fog" tag because KNTAI has most of the "Shipclass_Shipname" format names.

At least now everyone will see all the other members in the clan who didn't change to a "Fog" ship (Because it's not mandatory)! :D

could do ARP_shipname

The link will help you out with that. You need to have at least the name of the members. 

Example - WGA-NikoPower

be prepared for the next phase of :WHEN Does Clan Wars Start I wants My Gold" Threads..those will be more then when will subs be added

Yay...  Our Community has enough players in WOWs, so we will get our Community Lead to sign up the list of us.

The feedback link (http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/65104-clan-system-feedback/) on the form is to the EU forums. Is there a place for Clan feedback on the NA forums?

Feedback #1: The 30 person limit is pretty restrictive. I know of lots of clans with more than 100 members. Will it be like Team battles where we were constantly swapping people in and out? Or will we have to have multiple separate clans within out fleet umbrella?

Edited by Doc_Skinner

Do you get a confirmation email relatively quickly? I received no confirmation of registering via the website and no email as of 10mins after applying. 

? I only pressed submit once. Is this just because I had page one open in another tab?

Edited by Numbah18

Do you get a confirmation email relatively quickly? I received no confirmation of registering via the website and no email as of 10mins after applying. 

I did not receive one either. When I pressed submit it condensed the page and eliminated the text, if that makes sense. Is this the result that others are receiving? Thanks. Edited by Cpt_Griffith

I did not receive one either. When I pressed submit it condensed the page with no text, if that makes sense. Is this the result that others are receiving? Thanks.

Yep that's what happened to me. Would be nice if a community manager double checked whether or not the website is processing the applications :)

I did not receive one either. When I pressed submit it condensed the page and eliminated the text, if that makes sense. Is this the result that others are receiving? Thanks.

Same.

The feedback link (http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/65104-clan-system-feedback/) on the form is to the EU forums. Is there a place for Clan feedback on the NA forums?

Feedback #1: The 30 person limit is pretty restrictive. I know of lots of clans with more than 100 members. Will it be like Team battles where we were constantly swapping people in and out? Or will we have to have multiple separate clans within out fleet umbrella?

This is B-E-T-A...  Anything can change.

For something so long awaited, it's nice to see it getting incorporated soon. Lotta clans are planning extensively for the 30 man limit already, will be watching the progress eagerly :coin:

For something so long awaited, it's nice to see it getting incorporated soon. Lotta clans are planning extensively for the 30 man limit already, will be watching the progress eagerly :coin:

More like preparing to riot over the 30 man limit.

Awesome that the clans are finally going forward. Big Kudos to that.

I know that details concerning end-game gameplay for clans has not been added, but at first hearing the amount of player (30) sounds really small. In the World of Tanks it took 100 members to get 20-30 online each evening (not counting really high-end clans that had better participation percentage, but majority won't be these). With 30 players we must be happy if we get 10 person per evening online. Just hoping that you consider this really carefully before implementing hard limits. Other aspect to this is the need to disperse already bigger than 30 communities. For example Aseveljet has already 90 registered captains and it will be heck lot more administering them if we have to disperse them to 3 separate clans.

I thought the exact same thing. 30 members is woefully low. Also I noticed that it said there 

Clan registration in this test stage is FREE OF CHARGE. When clans are rolled out in full, their creation may cost doubloons (similar to other World of... titles)

I already created a clan a couple months ago so I didn't have to worry about somebody stealing our clan name but had no option but to create it in WoT. Since the clans and games are unified it automatically created our clan in WoWP as well and that is another reason I created it when I did. Because everything is supposed to be unified. I hope you guys are not telling me I will have to spend money again to create a clan that is already registered with you guys when according to your own previous news and statements has always said that your games will all be unified. If this is not true then people will see this as nothing more than a blatant money grab and most likely our clan will just quit playing and go to something else.

Another thing I noticed on the submission form is I got no indication after submitting our clan info that it was received or actually submitted. Nothing but a blank space where the form was. I also checked my email to see if there was anything to indicate the submission and nothing there either. So is that form actually working or not? I submitted it in the deadline time frame so if you guys don't get the submission, we have no idea if you did or not or what recourse we have if you guys didn't get the submission due to your form not working.

So do the members need to register too? Or does the leader register and give a list of member names?

Anyone have a comment here? I will probably find a clan now, and I want to know if I have to do this or not?

Glad it is being implemented, but I surely hope 30 players is just for BETA test, otherwise some REDDIT clan will be mad (how many NA clans does REDDIT have on WoT?)

Edited by supercontroller9

Anyone have a comment here? I will probably find a clan now, and I want to know if I have to do this or not?

Glad it is being implemented, but I surely hope 30 players is just for BETA test, otherwise some REDDIT clan will be mad (how many NA clans does REDDIT have on WoT?)

Only the clan leaders register their clans supercontroller9. The leaders then enter at least 9 members of their clan to be included in the beta so the answer is no you do not need to register or submit the form. Now is a good time to start looking for a clan though. You are welcome to come check us out and talk to us in our Team Speak at 51.255.37.176 Our Clan is the Jolly Rogers Gaming clan and our site is at http://jollyrogers.mywebteks.net 99% of us are vets but we accept non vets as well.

i liked  the  team battles  a  lot.  made  the  fights  fast  and  fun, and if  clan matches are  going  to be  like  that  i want  to give  it  a  try.