Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LoneStormchaser

Cost of Ship Upgrades

10 comments in this topic

[-V-]
Members
830 posts
5,254 battles

I'm relatively new to the game so sorry if this is an old question. I am just being careful how I spend my Doubloons and Credits.

My Damage Control Party II shows I have 304 available of the premium ones. Cost is 15 Doubloons or 22,500 Credits.

Are the 15 Doubloons the total cost for all 304 or is that for each?

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

When you select DCP II, it will use up those 304, then, depending on which you choose, it will start costing either 15 doubloons or 22,500 credits each.

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

You'll be using the ones you have (304) for free until supply runs out. If (when) you don't have any available, the cost of each consumable is either 15 doubloons or 22.5k credits - your choice, there's a little arrow next to it that allows you to change what currency you want to use.

[ARPOG]
-Members-
870 posts
11,070 battles

I'm relatively new to the game so sorry if this is an old question. I am just being careful how I spend my Doubloons and Credits.

My Damage Control Party II shows I have 304 available of the premium ones. Cost is 15 Doubloons or 22,500 Credits.

Are the 15 Doubloons the total cost for all 304 or is that for each?

I would highly advise not spending gold on premium consumables. It is quite easy to still turn a profit when buying them for credits, and without a premium account. 

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

If you select either (recommended credits) youll be charged when you run out of your 300. IF youve selected auto resupply that is. Never buy those prem consumables for doubloons though.

[SYN]
Members
5,947 posts
13,808 battles

It is important to keep in mind that you will be charged at the end of the match for mounting premium consumables, whether you used them or not.  So keep that in mind when making a decision about whether to spend doubloons or credits for premium consumables.

Personally, I highly recommend not using doubloons.

[-V-]
Members
830 posts
5,254 battles

When you select DCP II, it will use up those 304, then, depending on which you choose, it will start costing either 15 doubloons or 22,500 credits each.

Thanks. I figure since the 300 plus I have are free to use, then it's a good idea to use them only during rank battles. This is good news cause I have a crapload of the other premium "pay as you go" consumables. And since they were free too, why not use them during rank.

PS: Sorry. The word "crapload" I used a different word. I got edited. :hiding:

Edited by LoneStormchaser

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

Thanks. I figure since the 300 plus I have are free to use, then it's a good idea to use them only during rank battles. This is good news cause I have a crapload of the other premium "pay as you go" consumables. And since they were free too, why not use them during rank.

PS: Sorry. The word "crapload" I used a different word. I got edited. :hiding:

For the other consumables, yeah, it's probably a good idea to only use the II version in Ranked, but I've found that in higher tiered Randoms, it can be really useless even if you're throwing away 22,500 credits.

Sign in to follow this