You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
garfield001

[0.7.0.1] garfield001's Mod Collection

612 comments in this topic

Hoooo, boy. Patches and emblems are gonna be interesting...

You planning to do anything with those? 'Cause there's A LOT, and while it'd be cool, I'd say it's not necessary if it's too much work for you.

garfield001    384
6 hours ago, Scourge_of_Ages said:

Hoooo, boy. Patches and emblems are gonna be interesting...

You planning to do anything with those? 'Cause there's A LOT, and while it'd be cool, I'd say it's not necessary if it's too much work for you.

I haven't looked at them yet, so I don't want to say if I'll be able to do anything or not. They won't be modded for this version that's for sure. Also, I am moving very very soon, so I won't have time to work on the mods much for a little bit. I will do today's patch, but then I'll be going dark for a little bit. If you have good ideas for the emblems, do let me know!

BTW, I just got back home, I'm eating then I'll work on updating everything!

garfield001    384

Hello every-nyan~!

I have updated the mods for 0.7.0.0! Gascogne, Cossack, Monaghan and Asashio were added. I also removed the Christmas mod and the Christmas pictures from the UI mod. I hope you liked the seasonal theme! I'll try to do more for other holidays around the year! Also, big addition! Due to popular demand, I have added Azur Lane mods! You will find Preview pictures and Icons with the Azur Lane girls. It is similar to the Kancolle and Warship Girls ones. Let me know if you like it! I know some people would like a full UI mod, but I don't have the time for it at the moment. I may slowly work on it, but don't expect it anytime soon.

What's new:

• Added Gascogne, Cossack, Monaghan and Asashio
  • New Azur Lane Ship Preview and Ship Icons mods

As always, let me know if everything is broken!

Have fun!

-garfield001

The KanColle Ship Preview Version 2 download link is linking to the 0.7.0.0 KC Only Preview, while the KC Only Ship Preview Version 1 download link is linking to the 0.6.15.0 one.

garfield001    384
6 hours ago, TheCynicalAsian said:

The KanColle Ship Preview Version 2 download link is linking to the 0.7.0.0 KC Only Preview, while the KC Only Ship Preview Version 1 download link is linking to the 0.6.15.0 one.

Fixed! :Smile_honoring:

Sorry garfield. i  just want to let you know I am seeing weird IDS_ etc on some of the texts like here in training room, sometimes in port next to player rank in ranked battles etc.  Do you know about this already?

shot-18.01.17_23.00.18-0397.jpg

Hey garfield, love your mod. I know you're busy, but just wanted to let you know that the text for the new HSF collection is broken. Thanks for keeping the mod updated!

Untitled.png

garfield001    384

I updated the Icons and the UI mods for 0.7.0.1. It should fix the problems in port and with the training room. I recommend updating to this version even if you don't seem to have problems.

On a side note, I'm moving this weekend, so I'll be going dark for a few days. Therefore, tonight is the last night I can fix stuff until I get internet back. Sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully we don't get too many micro patches that break everything until then.

-garfield001

garfield001    384

Hello every-nyan~!

I mentioned it the other day during the update, but I am moving this weekend. Until I get internet back, I will be unable to update or fix anything for my mods. Hopefully, nothing will break in the meantime and I'll be back online soon. Until then, have fun in the game and sorry for the inconvenience!

-garfield001

Winterpwner    199

@garfield001 for when you get back:

WSG got Kiev in their latest update. I'm not sure if you were aware of this already, but here you go:

kn214yj.png

23 hours ago, pandalord12 said:

I Downloaded it and put in res_mod folder &7.0.1 but it is not working. can someone help figure out what to do.

Is this your first time using this mod? And which thing did you download? Did you make sure to extract everything? The 7.0.1 folder should look like this when you're done:

resmods.jpg.2f1e18368f58eed5b0f607753bcb8e7e.jpg