garfield001

[0.6.8.0] garfield001's Mod Collection

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

373 posts in this topic

It tells me the download is currently unnavaible =/

Can you be more specific about which mod you're trying to download? I tried a few and they seemed to work fine.

Can you be more specific about which mod you're trying to download? I tried a few and they seemed to work fine.

Its working alright now, maybe the mediafire servers was undergoing maintenance. A suggestion i'd have is having another mirror for those cases.

Anyway, thanks for the excellent work and mods~

Hi everyone!

So Steven Seagal was added as a commander. I'm looking for ideas about what to do with him, since he's kind of special, having his own name, etc...

What do you think would be best? Keep him as he is? Just give him a random anime picture like the others? Give him a specific character face?

I'm looking for ideas, so please share what you think I should do with him!

I say do whatever you want with him! But definitely change his name and image. Maybe replace him with your favourite or one of the popular anime girls?

Hi there everyone! Sorry for the late-ish post, but I got home later today. I updated everything to 0.5.14.0!

For the new stuff, I made a Garfield commander, as suggested by Nauseica on the EU forums. It is an addon to change the Steven Seagal commander. Also, as requested by Admiral_Patchy42, I have made Kancolle Only versions of the Ship Preview and Ship Icons mods. Only the Kantai Collection ships have faces. What's next?... Oh. Some tweaks here and there in Kancolle UI. I added the new containers achievements. I also "fixed" the French flag. Apparently the French a naval flag isn't exactly the same as the national one. Thanks to some random person on Facebook who mentioned it. Lastly, thanks to hakabase, i fixed Kamikaze's kanji character.

What's new:

• New garfield commander
  • New Kancolle Only versions of Ship Preview and Ship Icons
  • Fixed French flag
  • Fixed Ryūjō in Romanization
  • Fixed Kamikaze's kanji
  • Container tweaks in Kancolle UI

As always, let me know if anything isn't working properly. Have fun~!

-garfield001

I say do whatever you want with him! But definitely change his name and image. Maybe replace him with your favourite or one of the popular anime girls?

Maybe that's what I'll do. To be honest, I didn't really get any good ideas for him, so for now, I just replaced him with a manga style drawing of him... You also now have the choice of modding him into a garfield... :B

But more seriously, there are a few things I'm still not sure what to do with, such as Steven Seagal, 1 year anniversary flag and I voted flag. If anyone has any idea, i'll take them!

Hi Garfield001! I love all these mods! But, I'm fairly new to patching and used basically the WoW's mod pack... is there  avideo that can show me how to put these into WoW's?

Hi Garfield001! I love all these mods! But, I'm fairly new to patching and used basically the WoW's mod pack... is there  avideo that can show me how to put these into WoW's?

Hi there Razgriz! Welcome to the forums and I'm glad you like the mods! I do not have a video for mods, however you can follow this handy guide about using mods!

It is very easy. You pretty much just have to drop all the files in the mod folder (World_of_Warships/res_mods/version) and you're done! Let me know how that goes.

If I use more than one of these mods (UI + KC preview) will they clash?

no, i use everything by Garfield. 

If I use more than one of these mods (UI + KC preview) will they clash?

Kancolle Preview is already included in the UI mod, so you shouldn't need to install it on top, except if you want the version 2 of it.

Kancolle UI includes these mods : UI changes unique to it, Kancolle Ship Preview 1, Kancolle Ship Icons 1, Lady Commanders, Commander Names, Flag mod

Edited by garfield001

Quick update to mention I added a Steven Seagull commander. Someone (havaduck) on EU server asked for it so I decided to make it... Doesn't really have anything to do with all the Kancolle and WSG things I usually do, but what the hell!...

Steven Seagull Commander

-garfield001

Quick update to mention I added a Steven Seagull commander. Someone (havaduck) on EU server asked for it so I decided to make it... Doesn't really have anything to do with all the Kancolle and WSG things I usually do, but what the hell!...

Steven Seagull Commander

-garfield001

omfg.... xD 

Hey guys! I have nothing new to announce today, but I wanted to mention that I started sharing my mods one whole year ago!!! :medal:

It all started pretty small with only a few simple mods and now I have about 30 different mods or version of mods!

I started with patch 0.5.1.0 and I think I missed one patch, because I took a short break from the game, then I came back strong and added a bunch of mods.

For anyone interested, for the last few patches, I've had around a thousand combined downloads! Thats HUGE! :ohmy:

So I wanted to thank everybody who's been with me from the start and the new ones. I hope you like the mods and that they make the game more colorful!

Thank you to anyone who gave ideas or helped me fix/tweak my mods. You guys are great!

Lastly, a special mention to MajorRenegade, from whom I steal the Icon mirror files, allowing me to share the Icons mods.

As always, I'm always happy to get suggestions and I always try to make them happen (I think I refused one suggestion so far).

I hope to see you on the sea. Have fun!

-garfield001

34ot5js.jpg

From what I tested, everything seems to be working fine for 0.5.14.1.

Let me know if there are any problems! Have fun~!

It doesn't seem to work for HP PCs. maybe for lenevo or dell, but not HP

Hi Starchaser and welcome to the forums. Could you elaborate on what is not working? Which mods are you using? What is not working (is the game not loading, the mods not showing, the download not loading, etc)?

To be honest, I doubt your problem has anything to do with your computer being a HP one, but I need more info on what's not working.

I hope I don't sound like to much of an a-hole with this but... About the Kancolle UI mod, where do I find the searching for battle picture inside the res_mods folder? The one with Akizuki and Maya (picture related). I find that picture extremely ugly and poorly drawn in my opinion, so I'd like to change or remove it myself.. I wouldn't even care too much if it was just a map loading picture, but the fact that is shows up literally EVERY time I join a match really makes me want to unninstall the mod, to be honest. Here's the picture:

QmqaxgN.png

I hope I don't sound like to much of an a-hole with this but... About the Kancolle UI mod, where do I find the searching for battle picture inside the res_mods folder? The one with Akizuki and Maya (picture related). I find that picture extremely ugly and poorly drawn in my opinion, so I'd like to change or remove it myself.. I wouldn't even care too much if it was just a map loading picture, but the fact that is shows up literally EVERY time I join a match really makes me want to unninstall the mod, to be honest. Here's the picture:

QmqaxgN.png

Hello Cirno! I'm sorry that you don't like that picture. I will try to find one to replace it, but in the meantime, if you have any suggestion to what picture you would like instead, I'm open to suggestions.

If you really want to change it by yourself, you will find the picture in the bg_lib.swf file. You will need JPEXS Flash Decompiler to be able to change it.

whelp Garfield im just mega fan boying here, but if you find anything with Iowa in it from Kantai i myself would be so happy.... like oh lawdy id say Iowa or Nagato for that loading picture, just some feed back O: 

hi, i like a lot your mods, but for this update (0.5.15.0) dont work, show the login screen and dont start the game it keeps  trying to conect. 

Edited by daraec

whelp Garfield im just mega fan boying here, but if you find anything with Iowa in it from Kantai i myself would be so happy.... like oh lawdy id say Iowa or Nagato for that loading picture, just some feed back O: 

Yes please either of those 2 would be perfect

hi, i like a lot your mods, but for this update (0.5.15.0) dont work, show the login screen and dont start the game it keeps  trying to conect. 

Hi there daraec and welcome to the forums! I am aware that most of the mods aren't working properly with the new update and I am hard at work to fix it. You have to know that this is actually a pretty big patch with lots of stuff to add to the mods. I don't currently have an ETA, but just be sure that I'm working as fast as I can to get everything ready.

I also have a few new surprises that will hopefully be worth the wait~

Yes please either of those 2 would be perfect

First, welcome to the forums iBolverk! Since Iowa and Nagato seems so popular, I'll try to find a nice picture of either of them for the Random Battle screen.

Hi there daraec and welcome to the forums! I am aware that most of the mods aren't working properly with the new update and I am hard at work to fix it. You have to know that this is actually a pretty big patch with lots of stuff to add to the mods. I don't currently have an ETA, but just be sure that I'm working as fast as I can to get everything ready.

I also have a few new surprises that will hopefully be worth the wait~

First, welcome to the forums iBolverk! Since Iowa and Nagato seems so popular, I'll try to find a nice picture of either of them for the Random Battle screen.

Just to chime in, the new Saratoga from Kantai Collection looks pretty nice as well.