garfield001

[0.6.13.1] garfield001's Mod Collection

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

533 posts in this topic

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Hopefully you have a cute waifu or shipfu for the day!

25z70g6.jpg

Do share pictures of your cute shipfu! :happy_fish:

I updated the UI and the Icons mods to 0.6.1.1 because the new patch broke EVERYTHING! :ohmy:

Have fun!

-garfield001

2mzbgop.jpg

I updated the UI and the Icons mods to 0.6.1.1 because the new patch broke EVERYTHING! :ohmy:

"Surely," I thought, "he is exaggerating. It can't be that bad, I don't even use the entire UI mod, just bits of it. I'll be fine just migrating the folders from 0.6.1.0."

I was wrrroooooong, everything was super broken! Thanks for your hard work fixing it quick, Garfield :honoring:

I didn't know of it. I'd love to know where they got their pictures, because they have some ships from games where I was not able to find anything. Battleship Girl ( 鋼鐵少女 ) for example, and this new one I didn't know about, Azure Lane(?) ( 碧藍航線 ).

Unlike Warship Girls, I don't think they have any English (or French, we can dream) resources, like wiki and whatnot. So it's kind of hard finding Chinese wiki and pictures of those games.

The real problem with these games is that finding a reliable source for the pictures is hard.

By the way, I didn't really understand, but do you get to build your own pack on that site or it is just a gallery of their different versions?

Anyway, good job from them. I know the work it takes doing all these versions. I still prefer mine :hiding: (Just the girls, no ship) but I can admire the work. I would love to know how to make a build-your-own pack, that would be pretty awesome.

Edited by garfield001

I didn't know of it. I'd love to know where they got their pictures, because they have some ships from games where I was not able to find anything. Battleship Girl ( 鋼鐵少女 ) for example, and this new one I didn't know about, Azure Lane(?) ( 碧藍航線 ).

Unlike Warship Girls, I don't think they have any English (or French, we can dream) resources, like wiki and whatnot. So it's kind of hard finding Chinese wiki and pictures of those games.

The real problem with these games is that finding a reliable source for the pictures is hard.

By the way, I didn't really understand, but do you get to build your own pack on that site or it is just a gallery of their different versions?

Anyway, good job from them. I know the work it takes doing all these versions. I still prefer mine :hiding: (Just the girls, no ship) but I can admire the work. I would love to know how to make a build-your-own pack, that would be pretty awesome.

Sorry, I didn't point out my point. I love the way that they shares mod, players can compose pictures what they like in one pack freely, that is awesome, isn't it?

Chinese is my native language, collecting pretty paintings is also my hobby, I will care about the subject what you mention about.

Heyo Garfield, long time no see. Been on a break from WoWS, so I haven't really been around the forums for a while. Just dropping by with a small discovery, a KanColle fan drew a pretty cute Ishizuchi kanmusu!

xY7SmQK.png

I suppose being a proto-Kongou, she looks a bit like a younger Hiei in a different outfit, but I like the picture :P

Edited by Cruiser_Louisville

Thank for the find Louisville. Do you know the name of the artist and if they did more drawings of concept ship girls?

Hello garfield

Battleship Girl  (鋼鐵少女 , 钢铁少女)  --> The pioneer of Kancolle-like comic & anime.

Creator : 皇宇 ZECO   (Taiwanese artist)

https://www.facebook.com/girlarms  Album

https://www.facebook.com/battleshipgirl1/    Album

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=74865 

Japan amazon  https://goo.gl/zNOeEz  ( You can enlarge the book cover image )

Japan wiki   https://goo.gl/4tZwJs   google translate to English : https://goo.gl/fdE92M

YAui0Sa.jpg

Edited by hakabase

Oh wow! Many thanks haka! I'll go through all those pages in the next few days and add them to my library! :P

By the way, who's the lovely lady in the spoiler?

Oh wow! Many thanks haka! I'll go through all those pages in the next few days and add them to my library! :P

By the way, who's the lovely lady in the spoiler?

落书 (落書)

artist: 黒の桜

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61265763

edit: I don't know who she is, 落书 in Japan kanji means 'scribble'

Edited by hakabase

I am quite confidant that Lady is Tirpitz.

https://www.facebook.com/battleshipgirl1/photos/a.625575554251825.1073741828.615162195293161/832463306896381/?type=3&theater

• Blond Hair & blue eyes like that of a Fräulein.
  • Iron Cross.
  • 10.5 cm SK C/33 like those found on Bismarck-class, Deutschland-class & Admiral Hipper-class.
  • 4x2 main battery like that of Bismarck-class among a few others.
  • 2x4 Torpedo Launcher like that of Tirpitz.

To my knowledge no other battleship in the world had a 4x2 main battery & quad torpedo launchers... only Tirpitz did.

* Edit *

Have looked at the Facebook Page and the text next to that picture of her said her name is "Lonley Queen of the North"... this was the Norwegian name for Tirpitz... so yes she is Tirpitz, also would appear she is wearing a Christmas outfit.

Also looking at the Facebook Page I can tell everyone that Battleship Girls has a ship girl Ibuki!

Lastly This one is Perth from the text next to her from what I call tell... will investigate more.

https://www.facebook.com/battleshipgirl1/photos/a.625575554251825.1073741828.615162195293161/718021271673919/?type=3&theater

... Hoping she is Perth since she looks grand! :happy_fish:

Edited by Pocket_Yorck

Thank for the find Louisville. Do you know the name of the artist and if they did more drawings of concept ship girls?

I'll pull the source

Edit: donezo

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61442312

(beware of le pr0n in the artist's portfolio)

its the same person that made the Myogi I shared with you earlier. 

Edited by FOG_Battleship_Tosa

Thanks for all the info everyone. I have to check all these sites now!

(beware of le pr0n in the artist's portfolio)

OH MY GOD! Trying to make look at these LEWD pictures!

1qpy5s.jpg

New NA update 0.6.2.0 kills the UI, everything are mess up.

If started game normal with mod 0.6.1.1_KC_UI the UI is fubar, i also tested if this was because of .swf files in /gui/flash but even after deleted all the .swf files the UI still mess up.

So i deleted the gui folder... the default gui shown up just like in safe mode. No problem with the skin/textures for ship.

Look like the gui engine has new code so it mess up the mod.

Edited by TK_Cloud

Hello every-nyan~

Everything was updated for 0.6.2.0! Hope fully everything works properly, so let me know if there's any problem! I haven't added any awesome feature this time, I've been lazy/busy/doing other stuff! I added (updated really) a Man in the High Castle flag mod I had made a while back but stopped updating, since it was requested in another thread. I added in the flag section for anyone interested, or you can check a preview in this thread. I don't really know anything about that serie, but a friend requested that mod when he was playing the game. What else... Oh! French Cruisers were announced today! Anyone else excited about them? I know I am! If you have French anime girls you want used for the mods, now's a good time to ask for it! I have already a request for Algérie from Victory Belles. If you think a specific girl would fit nicely, don't hesitate to share with me!

What's new :

• Added Man in the High Castle Flag mod
  • Profit

Also, I wanted to have everyone's opinion. I am thinking of changing some of the American pictures, mainly the ones from Pacific: World War II U.S. Navy shipgirls. While I like them very much, I also think their art style doesn't really fit with the rest. I would change them, but offer an addon with them for anyone who would like to keep them. Anyway, I'm still not decided about it, so I'd like to get your opinion on it! Also, ever since hakabase linked me that site where you could make your own pack of preview pictures, I've been thinking of a way to have a similar thing. I'm still working on figuring out how to be able to allow you guys to make your own pack using any picture from Kancolle, WSG, Victory Belles, Battleship Girls or any other I could add. I have no idea how I could make that happen yet, but it's something I would like to offer to you guys!

Anyway, that's it for me for tonight! Let me know of any problems. With luck, tomorrow's hotfix won't break everything!

- garfield001

2hd0aqs.jpg

I personally like the pacific ships I use. So if you do update them, please keep a seperate mod for them.

On the website for choosing pictures. That would be awesome if you did

Well garfield, not to be a downer, but there's still some issues. Now, I know they're not your fault (I used to make my own mods for tanks and know what a pain it is when WG changes file stuff), but I thought you should be aware. The tech tree is inconsistent, along with modules. For the ships, sometimes the girl shows and sometimes it doesn't. Perhaps that's one of your hot-fix things? Also, the in battle preview needs updating, still shows RU dd's at their old tiers and has an issue with not a full display.

The Regular version of the Kancolle UI pack links you to the Mediafire that has the Kancolle Only version.  Thanks for the mod garfield001, big fan.

I fixed it!

Well garfield, not to be a downer, but there's still some issues. Now, I know they're not your fault (I used to make my own mods for tanks and know what a pain it is when WG changes file stuff), but I thought you should be aware. The tech tree is inconsistent, along with modules. For the ships, sometimes the girl shows and sometimes it doesn't. Perhaps that's one of your hot-fix things? Also, the in battle preview needs updating, still shows RU dd's at their old tiers and has an issue with not a full display.

I have not come across that problem with the tech tree and module screens. Just to be sure, are you talking about the preview pictures? If so, I'm pretty sure this is on WG's side. Let me know if you still have problems tomorrow after they patch that hotfix through. If you're still having problems, I'll look into it more.

As for the RU DDs, I was sure I had fixed those... I'll fix it tomorrow.

Turns out the issue was that the one that's usually the full UI was the kancolle only version. Thanks for the hotfix garfield :)