garfield001

[0.6.13.1] garfield001's Mod Collection

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

533 posts in this topic

au9njp.jpg

Hi everyone! This is the collection of mods that I’ve created for World of Warships.

What’s special about them? Nothing! I made these for my personal use and decided to share them with the community. Hopefully people will like them and use them too!

Instructions: copy files in the res_mods/0.6.X.X (current version) of your WoWs folder.

Latest version:  0.6.13.1

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ANIME MODS

2ealyea.jpg

153xly8.jpg33yl3fa.jpg

Regular version

[Note: This is my regular version that includes ship girls from Kancolle and other sources.]

Kancolle UI Download

Version française

Kancolle Only version

[Note: This version includes only Kancolle girls. Other ships won't have ship girl pictures.]

Kancolle ONLY UI Download

Version française

ibc6pv.jpg

35a1aac.jpg

Version 2 is a romanized versions, therefore no asian characters.

Version 1

Kancolle Ship Preview Version 1 Download

Kancolle ONLY Ship Preview Download

Version 2 (Romanized)

Kancolle Ship Preview Version 2 Download

ARP -> Kancolle Addons

Kancolle addons changes the ARP ships to their Kancolle counterpart.

ARP -> Kancolle addon Version 1 Download

ARP -> Kancolle addon Version 2 (Romanized) Download

2qnuu0k.jpg

2qnwiki.jpg

Version 1.5 and 2.5 are romanized versions, therefore no asian characters..

Download Version 1

Download Kancolle ONLY Version 1

Download Version 1.5

Download Version 2

Download Kancolle ONLY Version 2

Download Version 2.5

34oezqg.jpg

2ptrtw9.jpg

Version 2 is a romanized versions, therefore no asian characters.

Version 1

WSG Ship Preview Version 1 Download

Version 2 (Romanized)

WSG Ship Preview Version 2 Download

jrpv2q.jpg

2cgdhfs.jpg

Version 1.5 and 2.5 are romanized versions, therefore no asian characters.

Download Version 1

Download Version 1.5

Download Version 2

Download Version 2.5

-garfield001

w1rwxz.jpg

KIl6xSN.jpg

Lady Commanders Download

Kancolle Fairies Commanders Download

Kancolle Risqué Commanders Download

epkkyw.jpg

Steven Seagal -> Dasha Perova commander (non-anime)

Steven Seagal -> Dasha Perova commander (anime)

Steven Seagal -> Garfield Commander

Steven Seagull commander (non-anime)

NON-ANIME MODS

15s39rk.jpg

23i8k9d.jpg

Download Ship names romanization

Version française

250s901.jpg

Download Romanization and Female Commander Names

Version française

149xhl2.jpg

1z4g5lc.jpg

Historical Version

Iron Cross Version

Other Flags Mods

The Man in the High Castle (Not shown - Alternate reality where the Axis won the war) [Will be update soon]

2ijg6zo.jpg

I'm adding this for people who want to modify some characters on their own. It includes all the fonts I used.

Font Pack Download

Mods Templates Download

Edited by garfield001

COLLABORATORS' MODS

10znv9d.jpg

Noacuracy's Shipgirl Preview Mod

Spoiler

2nj6tf.jpg

Download Noacuracy's Shipgirl Preview Mod

Disclaimer from Noacuracy: This mod is not for profit and will never be. it is purely for entertainment and learning purposes only.
I source, incorporate, but own none of the original artworks. I hereby give credit to all artworks due. It's how all port icon mods are made these days. 
But however If you see your artwork up here (or pieces of it), and you are NOT ok with it all, let me know IMMEDIATELY to work out some solutions.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to leave me any comment or suggestions. I try to answer as fast as possible.

- garfield001

Edited by garfield001

Is it possible to only enable theses mods for ships that are actually in KanColle, or you are stuck with all the ships icons/preview being changed once it's installed?

Is it possible to only enable theses mods for ships that are actually in KanColle, or you are stuck with all the ships icons/preview being changed once it's installed?

Hi there Patchy!

They pretty much come in a pack with all the ships. You'd have to manually deleted the non-Kancolle files if you don't want them.

I could make a Kancolle only pack... Maybe another day though.

Hi everybody!

As you can see, I made a whole new thread with the same mods...

I think it will be easier for everybody to check out my mods this way. I also have more room to add even MORE mods!

Hope you like it!

Anyway, there's also new stuff! I added a new version of Ship Preview and Icons with romanized names of the Japanese, Russian and Pan-Asian ships.

This is for people who (like me) can't read the Kanji or Russian and would like to know what's what. Not sure why I didn't make this sooner...

What's new:

• New version of Ship Preview and Icons
  • Updated Font Pack

As always, let me know of any problems or any feedback! Have fun!

- garfield001

I updated a few mods for 0.5.13.1 :

- Flags (new event flags)

- Both Romanization and Commander names (to be able to see the event ship names)

- Kancolle UI (to include new flags and romanization)

Also, I'd like to mention that I will not make mods for the Halloween event as this would take too much time for a very small window of use.

With this, Happy Halloween to everyone!

10dhbh1.jpg

I think there's a bug with your mod assigning commanders. I can still right click the commander while they're assigned and use the move to [ship] option but I can no longer assign a commander who is in the reserves already to an empty ship. Normally from the reserves screen all you have to do is left click and the assign confirmation pops up, but nothing pops up. Can you reproduce this?

Edited by KyokaiSenjouNoHorizon

I think there's a bug with your mod assigning commanders. I can still right click the commander while they're assigned and use the move to [ship] option but I can no longer assign a commander who is in the reserves already to an empty ship. Normally from the reserves screen all you have to do is left click and the assign confirmation pops up, but nothing pops up. Can you reproduce this?

Key there Kyokai. There is indeed a bug with this. Until I find the problem, here's a workaround. Select your empty ship and click assign a commander. From your reserve, right click the commander you want and select "Go to Personal File". From there you should be able to assign it to your empty ship.

Thank you for finding this bug and I will try to find the problem!

Edited by garfield001

Small update this morning to Ship names and Commander + Ship names mods. Fixed a small issue with Błyskawica. I actually noticed it from someone who posted a screenshot on Facebook. :read_fish:

Ship name romanization

Commander and ship names

Also, to follow up on your report Kyokai, I think the problem of commander assigning is not from my mod. I have tested a few things and the problem arise as soon as global.mo (the file used to change ship and commander names) is loaded from the mod folder, be it modified or not. There have been other reports of that problem... So I don't think I can do anything about it until WG fixes it.

-garfield001

Edited by garfield001

Hey buddy! 

So, I was trying to download your Kancolle UI mod, and I was wondering if it works with 7zip? Winzip wants me to buy it, and I can't get to Winrar. Help?

Hey buddy! 

So, I was trying to download your Kancolle UI mod, and I was wondering if it works with 7zip? Winzip wants me to buy it, and I can't get to Winrar. Help?

Hello there Octavius!

I do not use 7zip, but I think it should work. All my mods are packed in .rar, so as long as it opens that (7-zip website says it does) you should be fine.

For the life of me I have attempted a few time to install and still not working. I'm a bit lost. I am moving everything into "D:\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.5.13.1" still just not working it seems. Ideas?

Hey there Malarkey,

It's kind of hard to say what's not working. You have to extract the files into World_of_Warships/res_mods/0.5.13.1/

Here's a screenshot of what the 0.5.13.1 folder should look like (there are more files than you should have, but it should give you a good idea).

2mway9v.jpg

For the life of me I have attempted a few time to install and still not working. I'm a bit lost. I am moving everything into "D:\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.5.13.1" still just not working it seems. Ideas?

I use 7zip. I extract like this: 

sC270UL.jpg

Hi everyone!

So Steven Seagal was added as a commander. I'm looking for ideas about what to do with him, since he's kind of special, having his own name, etc...

What do you think would be best? Keep him as he is? Just give him a random anime picture like the others? Give him a specific character face?

I'm looking for ideas, so please share what you think I should do with him!

you've been pinned

I think it happened because of a miscommunication between me and Niko (probably me misunderstanding what Niko told me tbh) when I remade my thread. All I wanted was for the old thread to be locked and have people redirected to this one. I won't complain though, this is extra visibility!

-garfield001

I never thought that I would have this many mods (to be fair, I never thought I'd play this game for so long), so I had not reserved the few first posts. This kept me from formatting the post in a better way.

Now since I have more room, I was allowed to make a post that's a lot more appealing, where each mod is better defined, instead of all being packed in a single post.

It's nitpicking really, but I like doing this kind of stuff.