garfield001

[0.6.12.0.1] garfield001's Mod Collection

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

489 posts in this topic

Friedrich der Grosse.

1G2YQ25.png

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thank you! :honoring:

EDIT: You wouldn't happen to have that other one with the awesome hat? :hiding:

Edited by garfield001

Hello every-nyan!

I just updated everything for 0.6.5.0! A few new ships were added this time around: HSF Graf Spee, De Grasse and Kidd. I also change Friedrich der Große's picture, thanks to WinterPwner for providing me with WSG's FdG. I'd also like to warn people that there's a potential for some things missing or not working properly (missing ship pictures for example) because I changed a little how I manage my files in order to be more efficient with the updates. If everything is fine, you shouldn't notice anything different, but I may have made a few mistakes along the way.

What's new:

• Added High School Fleet Graf Spee
  • Added De Grasse
  • Added Kidd

Lastly, I need your help to test this new "Make your own Ship Previews Pack" thing I want to test. This is a pack with preview picture of all the ships from different games, such as Kancolle and Warship Girls, but also Pacific Girls, Victory Belles and Azur Lane. This pack is still a work in progress, but I wanted to have people's opinion on how well the format works, are the instructions clear enough, am I missing important ships/games, etc. This is some sort of Beta version if you will, but you guys are more than welcome to try it. I won't add it to my collection yet, but you can download it from this post. You can also check the list of available ship girls here. Anyway, be sure to let me know what you think of it so far, in this thread or in PM!

I'd really like to make a site like hakabase showed me a while back to ease this thing, but I have no idea how to do it...

-garfield001

Edited by garfield001

Neat any chance you could include the non-romanized previews too?

Neat any chance you could include the non-romanized previews too?

Yes! It was actually part of the initial plan, but I didn't have the time to finish them all before 0.6.5.0 hit live, so I'll add them in the next version.

I made a small fix for the UI mods. The mouse over icon of the Bismarck campaign was buggy, so I fixed it. It's super minor, so you don't have to update it if that doesn't bother you.

I also added the French version of the UI mods and of the Commanders/Ships names.

-garfield001

Just noticed the Kobayashi's Dragon Maid for the Southern Dragon and I love it.

Just noticed the Kobayashi's Dragon Maid for the Southern Dragon and I love it.

If we ever get the Eastern Dragon one, you should like that one too! :yes_cap:

Hey Garfield, I am using your flag mod (along with some other mods of yours) but it only changes the flag on the ship, not the portrait background flags on either the carousel or the captain portrait. Could you show me how to change that or add it to your flag mod? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Edited by Kapitanleutnant_Ford

Hello every-nyan!

I just updated everything for 0.6.5.0! A few new ships were added this time around: HSF Graf Spee, De Grasse and Kidd. I also change Friedrich der Große's picture, thanks to WinterPwner for providing me with WSG's FdG. I'd also like to warn people that there's a potential for some things missing or not working properly (missing ship pictures for example) because I changed a little how I manage my files in order to be more efficient with the updates. If everything is fine, you shouldn't notice anything different, but I may have made a few mistakes along the way.

What's new:

• Added High School Fleet Graf Spee
  • Added De Grasse
  • Added Kidd

Lastly, I need your help to test this new "Make your own Ship Previews Pack" thing I want to test. This is a pack with preview picture of all the ships from different games, such as Kancolle and Warship Girls, but also Pacific Girls, Victory Belles and Azur Lane. This pack is still a work in progress, but I wanted to have people's opinion on how well the format works, are the instructions clear enough, am I missing important ships/games, etc. This is some sort of Beta version if you will, but you guys are more than welcome to try it. I won't add it to my collection yet, but you can download it from this post. You can also check the list of available ship girls here. Anyway, be sure to let me know what you think of it so far, in this thread or in PM!

I'd really like to make a site like hakabase showed me a while back to ease this thing, but I have no idea how to do it...

-garfield001

On the idea of how to present it to players. Starting from fact I know a bit about html/java, but have not really produced anything public.

I know of a way for a button to show different images specific to a pick. So have a dropdown button for each ship. Have the player select it, and then have a final button at the end that locks in the choices and creates the download. Probally going to be a bit of a chaos on the backend creating the full file. I do like the options for choice though since I'm no longer running a straight port instead, choosing the image I like best for each image

On the idea of how to present it to players. Starting from fact I know a bit about html/java, but have not really produced anything public.

I know of a way for a button to show different images specific to a pick. So have a dropdown button for each ship. Have the player select it, and then have a final button at the end that locks in the choices and creates the download. Probally going to be a bit of a chaos on the backend creating the full file. I do like the options for choice though since I'm no longer running a straight port instead, choosing the image I like best for each image

hakabase sent me this site a while back, and it's pretty awesome. I have however NO IDEA how to: A) make a website (lol), B) make a website or an app like that! Which is pretty much why I only put all the pictures in one folder (lousy solution but you know...). If you know how to make such a website and want to help/have the time to help, do contact me through PM and we can talk!

I updated the flags for 0.6.5.1. Everything else seems to be working fine, but let me know if anything is broken.

EDIT: I also updated the Font Pack with the Italian and Dragon fonts. Have fun with those~

Edited by garfield001

Z46.

57dHt43.png

Minsk

kEY9feb.png

Yes they are.

Hey Garfield, how up to date is your lady commanders? I'm curious as the mods I'm using for them currently don't seem to have all of the available commanders covered? Also are you considering using Warshipgirls girls as commanders? It would be cool to have Hood commanding Hood etc. I have not tried out your packs yet so I don't know.

Hey Garfield, how up to date is your lady commanders? I'm curious as the mods I'm using for them currently don't seem to have all of the available commanders covered? Also are you considering using Warshipgirls girls as commanders? It would be cool to have Hood commanding Hood etc. I have not tried out your packs yet so I don't know.

Hello Maxwell!

All my commanders mods are currently up to date (as of 0.6.5.1). The only ones I do not change are the ARP captains and the HSF ones.

Sadly, I don't have any plans of making a WSG commander mod for the moment. Maybe I'll consider making one later, but I already have a few things I'm working on at the moment. You do have a few choices of commander mods for now: Lady commanders, Kancolle Fairies commanders and Sexy Kanmusu commanders.

Alternatively, Final_Spark made a very nice Touhou Commanders mod that's up to date.

I hope that answers your questions. If you do install one of my mods, let me know what you think about it!

So, that was a pretty big update.

Are the alterations significant from a mod perspective?

The last time I made a mod was for WoT, but that's way out of date.

It's not that bad to be honest. There are a few new screens and a few new icons to do, but I was able to work on them earlier thanks to the PTS.

There are also a few changes in the hierarchy of a few files, but nothing big. It's not much more work than when they add a new line of ships.

Of course, I'm not done yet, but I'm not expecting any delays over my normal release time.

Hello every-nyan~!

Update went well this time, so everything is already updated to 0.6.6.0! I've added loading screens for the new PvE missions. As I haven't really been able to test them out, be sure to let me know if you think they're good enough. I'll update them for next update if I find them not good enough. I also tweaked a few things here and there. I haven't added the new achievement icons and I'll try to have them for the next patch. I've been kind of lazy lately...

Also! I added Harekaze, Gallant, Enterprise and Admiral Makarov. I also changed Z-46 and Minsk to the WSG version.

What's new:

• New Operations loading screens to UI mods
  • Added HSF Harekaze, Gallant, Enterprise and Admiral Makarov to Previews and Icons
  • Changed Z-46 and Mink's pictures to WSG version

For people who tried my new "Make your own pack" thing, I have not worked on it since last time. I have gotten a few ideas of things to add and change, but haven't got the time to work on it. No ETA on updates on it.

As always, let me know if anything isn't working properly. Let me know what you think of the updates and have fun!

-garfield001

EDIT: By the way, if anyone is looking for someone to play those new PvE missions with, do not hesitate to add me up! I'm always happy to play with people!

izvwqc.jpg

Edited by garfield001

Garfield how come the download file still says 0.6.5b? 

Because I'm a noob... It should work fine now... lol

lol i always seem to catch something :S.  Thanks for fixing garfield ;P 

edit: sry garfield I think you mistakenly put the kc only ui link under the full version ui mod by mistake. 

Edited by Destroyer_Hagikaze

sry garfield I think you mistakenly put the kc only ui link under the full version ui mod by mistake. 

:facepalm: Of course I did...

Should be all good now... >.>