Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'special captains'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • World of Warships - News and Information
    • News And Announcements
    • Update Notes
    • Public Test
    • Contests and Competitions
    • Events
  • General WoWs Discussion
    • General Game Discussion
    • Developer's Corner
    • Community Programs Corner
    • Support
  • Off Topic
    • Off-Topic
  • Historical Discussion
    • Discussions about Warships
    • Historical Discussions and Studies
  • Player's Section
    • Team Play
    • Player Modifications
  • International Forums
    • Foro en Español
    • Fórum Brasileiro
  • Contest Entries
  • Contest Entries
  • New Captains
  • Guías y Estrategias
  • Árboles Tecnológicos
  • Fan Art and Community Creations
  • Community Created Events and Contests

Calendars

  • World of Warships Event Calendar

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. As the title states, currently I have quite a few unassigned special Soviet captains, and I'm thinking about using one as my main Russian BB captain going up to Kremlin. Do either Znamensky, Ovechkin, or Kuznetsov work for the Russian BBs, or am I better off just assigning a regular 10-point Russian captain to them?
  2. Avenge_December_7

    Where To Assign Special Captains?

    Scrolling through my captain reserves, I noticed that I have the following four captains still unassigned to any ship, some of which have been sitting in the reserves for close to a year now: Russian Alexander Ovechkin (enhanced Expert Marksman and Survivability Expert) American Alexander Ovechkin (enhanced Expert Marksman and Survivability Expert) Germany Franz von Jutland (enhanced Jack of all Trades and Vigilance) Russian Viktor Znamensky (enhanced Preventative Maintenance, Expert Marksman, and High Alert) Given their peculiar skill setups, the only one that I have a decent idea about is the Russian Alexander Ovechkin (who I'm probably going to put in Minsk, since it's a very good destroyer and I will soon have a perma-camo for her). For the rest, I am mystified, especially since I don't have a lot of premium ships like Belfast or Leningrad which these captains would be a great fit for). Granted, I wasn't particularly picky when I assigned Jack Dunkirk to be my primary British BB captain (as obviously smoke screen expert is useless on that line), but I still would like to waste as few skills as possible. Any suggestions on which ships I should assign these captains to? I prefer not to have these captains in mothball any longer.
  3. Suppositorpies

    Ovechkin Has No Talents - REALLY???

    I've got Captain Ovechkin and: 1. considering his talents on the ice and his aggressive play style, 2. considering that Yakamoto Isoroku has special talents which require accomplishments of First Blood and Kraken Unleashed in order to activate the them, 3 considering that Admiral Halsey has special talents which require the Double Strike and Confederate achievements in order to activate his, I am totally surprised commander Ovechkin does not have 2 special talents activated by the accompanying achievements. A. Calculated Attack - whereby the main battery and secondary battery dispersion is reduced by 8% each time you score a hat trick by destroying 3 enemy ships (repeatable and cumulative until end of battle) (3 = -8%, 6 = -16%, etc). B. Accelerated Attack whereby the ships maximum speed is increased by 8%, and time to max speed is also reduced by 8%, and rudder shift time is reduced by 8% when the Devastating Strike achievement is earned. This change to his capabilities would add a fine dynamic to the game in keeping with his character and Great 8 nickname while not being overly powerful and add a huge incentive for players to purchase him from the premium shop. So how do you explain the change with the addition of the talents? Simple!!! You post a news release... "Ovechkin Goes Pro!" And for those who already have the American or Russian commander without the special talents, you can add a personal combat mission after playing him one time with the following requirements which may be completed simultaneously in Random, Ranked, Scenario, or Co Op Battles: 1 Score 8 Hat Tricks - Win 3 consecutive battles (8 times) over any number of battles (24 battles minimum). 2. Team Captain after the 2004 Draft - Earn 2004 Captain's XP in one Battle. 3. Golden Stick Award - Destroy 500 ships in any number of battles. 4. 2nd Golden Stick Award - Sore 500 main battery hits and 500 Secondary Battery hits in any number of battles.
×