Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'consumables'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • World of Warships - News and Information
    • News And Announcements
    • Update Notes
    • Public Test
    • Contests and Competitions
    • Events
  • General WoWs Discussion
    • General Game Discussion
    • Developer's Corner
    • Community Programs Corner
    • Support
  • Off Topic
    • Off-Topic
  • Historical Discussion
    • Discussions about Warships
    • Historical Discussions and Studies
  • Player's Section
    • Team Play
    • Player Modifications
  • International Forums
    • Foro en Español
    • Fórum Brasileiro
  • Contest Entries
  • Contest Entries
  • New Captains
  • Guías y Estrategias
  • Árboles Tecnológicos
  • Fan Art and Community Creations
  • Community Created Events and Contests

Calendars

  • World of Warships Event Calendar

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 6 results

  1. SGT_Ronson_1

    Buying consumables

    OK call me a noob already Where/ How can I buy consumables in bulk? All i can find in the port is how to sell all my consumables and I want to BUY.
  2. I was thinking, since the usn BBs used to get the best aa (its now surpassed by the Rèpublique and conqueror for long and mid range aa, in that order, and soon be replaced by Kremel and the other Soviet t10 BB) and the usn are good at sharing supplies and repairs in sea irl and in history , I was thinking of a consumable that shares the same slot as the heal party - a different kind of heal that affects allied ships within its range (5-6 km might work). It has the same % of heal as previous heal can do (to normal ships, so no conqueror super heal), but 80-90% will affect allied ships, capping at 4 ship Max for the increase efficiency of the heal, while the other 10% affects the user. To make it balanced, id figured to keep the amount the same, and keep the affected area at 5-6 km, unlike the mangus s ship (Halloween tirpitz), and its reload can last from 10-15% longer to recharge then the regular heal. Also lasts for 15-20 secs If the split up with the ships for the American BBs is true, then the alt branch might only get the normal heal, and the main branch would have the described consumable... Irl, the Americans made AR-1 the 1st repair ship at 1923, and a decade earlier had 2 coilers as a converted repair ships. Its just an idea, but it might make the Montana either more powerful or -gulps - overpowered Thoughts?
  3. With the ongoing threats that the broken CV meta and Radar Cruisers pose to Destroyers. How many of you think that making Radar a damageable module would help balance gameplay for DD's? After all, the rotating Radar dish on a ship is a real thing is it not? Just like torpedo tubes, guns (both main battery and secondary), engines, and rudders can be broken. By doing this the destroyer has a better chance of surviving what would normally be a perma spotting situation by CVs and Radar and the ultimate annihilation of DD's in a battle. Any ideas?
  4. Noticing the nice sale on premium consumables, I was wondering if there is a way to pre-purchase them? In WoT you can just go to the store and buy them in bulk there at the sale price... but I can't find anything quite like it in WoWS. I figured I'd check in here to see if I missing something. Tnx.
  5. Florendo19

    Is AA worth it?

    So I had played several games with defensive AA equipped on my Gearing when I decided to switch to engine boost because I was not seeing any CVs and I wanted to be able to run away from radar and catch other ships if I needed to. The first game I get a two CV game where I get perma spotted and swarmed by planes. In the end I was Auto drop torped in smoke after trying to dodge all the enemy dive bombers and torps, getting my engine killed twice, and not to mention the ever present hail of enemy shells from 6 reds. If one were to look at my stats, they would see that the most planes I have shot down in my Gearing is 7. That was this game. I would like to say I lasted longer than I should have but I still didn't last very long. My question is, should I equip defensive AA knowing that I normally run DDs with AA off and that it is only useful when facing planes or should I equip engine boost so I can improve my positioning while being more vulnerable to airstrikes?
  6. I've only been playing WOWS for a few weeks now, but I've played WOT for several years. I've noticed that you are charged for consumables even if they are not used. In WOT, if you don't use a consumable, your not charged for it. Why is it different in WOWS. Thank you for your responses and answers.
×