In patch 0.8.8 there were changes that affected previously published sound modifications of the game.
In order for your favorite old sound modifications to work correctly, they must be converted using the new version of Sound Mod Creator
To do this, you need to take several steps:
1. Download the program by the following link: https://mega.nz/#!IOZhFA7C!I-6XgNxq1m1YXtI8WYCwFrxfYUm2WxH6dlIUddav878
2. Run the program
3. Go to “Options” > “Settings”
4. In the opened dialog box, specify:
the path to the game folder World_of_Warships
and specify the path to the mod.xml file SoundModCreator_v2.0.0/res/mod_data/res/banks/mod.xml
There is no need to specify the paths to Wwise folder and to the Wwise project!
5. Select the "Imported" tab, then click the "Update mod" button
6. In the opened explorer, specify the path to the mod.xml file in the sound modification directory that needs updating.
For example: C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.8.9.0\banks\mods\Example1
7. Choose whether you want to save the old version of the sound modification file and click "Start" button
8. In a moment, your mod will be updated for the current version of the game (sound engine)