Jump to content

Euan_Huzarmy

Members
  • Content Сount

    23
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Battles

    614

Community Reputation

6 Neutral

About Euan_Huzarmy

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

168 profile views
  1. Euan_Huzarmy

    Wargaming, are you going to ruin Co-op too?

    I can only go by my experience in the PT, in one battle, the ally team ROLF stomped the enemy only losing one ship. My participation certainly did not influence it that much to create a landslide win, you have to accept it is RNG that controls the game when it is primarily AI, server says green or red wins, not intentionally selecting the enemy team to win.
  2. Euan_Huzarmy

    Wargaming, are you going to ruin Co-op too?

    As the server knows where you are (and what you are doing), the (server controlled) bots know where you are and your every move (hence homing in to your location no matter if spotted or not). Fire a shell, the server notes direction and trajectory and the bot will make the necessary moves/actions, same with torpedoes. Bottom line is the AI was certainly turned up a notch on PT, and those detractors should play a co-op T1 battle on live then one on PT to see the difference. Whether RNG is written into the AI's actions is not known but there is no difference to the bots color, red or green they behave the same.
  3. Euan_Huzarmy

    Wargaming, are you going to ruin Co-op too?

    Well, as for results I believe the OP was unlucky as I just did a string of 4 battles and won all, last battle just now below; But, he has a valid point, the bots are definitely much better. I would safely say they will be a challenge for 25% of the player base and a nightmare for the other 75%. But, if a player needs to learn and improve, they need a challenge like this, not bots that hand their AI butts on the line for you. How many 'Straight Line Larrys' do you see in game? Quite a few I would say. I would rather see some reasonably good players come into the game instead of hoards of very poor players due to WG not giving new players a challenge when they start. The argument can swing both ways like monkey nuts, but I have to say the AI is much better.
  4. 5 - St.Louis 8 - South Carolina 8 - Orion 7 - Bellerophon 7 - Langley Only got the BB's as confirmed kills as the Sharks were desperate for kills!
  5. Hi all @NA. This looked like fum so thought I would give it a try, 1st battle below.
×