Jump to content


  • Content Сount

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Battles

  • Clan


Community Reputation

34 Neutral

About PugsOfSteel

  • Rank
    Petty Officer
  • Insignia

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    The Lone Star State
  • Interests
    Today news and outside cooking.

Recent Profile Visitors

647 profile views
  1. PugsOfSteel

    DD's dont need help from Wargamming.

    Looking forward to CV drop to 1% or lower. What will WG say or do. Since potatoes brought there CV population up.
  2. Surface ships will never be "balanced", it is not possible to make CV drivers happy and surface ships happy at the same time. Till Subs come out.
  3. I like your Positive attitude.
  4. PugsOfSteel

    Thanks WoWs! German CV's.

    I got my T4 German. The DB run is deferent. Torps are nice, the rockets are bad. The German line CV well be low DPM. If WG sees the DPM rise up from this line, expect another Nurf.
  5. PugsOfSteel

    German CVs are a waste

    The CV population well take a huge hit. Only a few well stay and play the CV like the old days. It be very rare to see a CV in games. Long wait times at high tier.
  6. A CV job is to finish low HP ships because of low DPM. After that corner kill. It jumps to the next target quick. Low HP ships on the planes flight path/spot, if not in a bubble means dead ships for CV. YUUM YUUM. CV best target's are low HP ships and yolo ships.
  7. PugsOfSteel

    Multiple Games No DD's

    Your lucky, every time when I am in a game there at lest two to four DD per side in game. One DD is two many. I am not as lucky as you to not have any DD per game.
  8. If your a CV main, it does not matter what your stats are. The non CV believers well always treat you like 30%. I love my birds dropping turds all day.
  9. Easy fix add more CV in the game like they add 4 DD in game.
  10. PugsOfSteel

    Enterprise Coming back onsale or not

    It use to be, but the nerf on the carriers has made it weak. I say Kaga is the top dog in rank battles.
  11. PugsOfSteel

    I suck at CVs

    Good teams well bubble at the start of the match. Hoping hunger CV players well attacks the bubble. Don't do it, they well start to spread out and some well yolo mid game . Drop and spot at start of the match. Cycle your planes and attack yolo and low HP ships.
  12. PugsOfSteel

    Rocket Planes out of control

    Let me tell you how broken the game is. I still play, I am a purple look at me. But I play in EU and come to NA. Because no take me serious in EU. Players that say this game is broken, still play the game. What's that about. Is it a look at me now moment.
  13. PugsOfSteel

    Rocket Planes out of control

    I have played those days as a CV, It took 5 mins to get a game if I got lucky. Those days less then 1% played CV. It was easier. More CV in game change that. By now you should have adjusted to the CV game 29k, but with so many new players in game. You cant carry them all. Win rate well drop. Not many Vets left that started this game. I ask myself what I did wrong, not what he did wrong. Because I can control what I do.
  14. PugsOfSteel

    Rocket Planes out of control

    TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING. This guy only has 16 battles. He has no CV ships. His highest tier is a 5. Bro more players well believe in you that CV are bad to play then how good they are. You never went against a Halland. Fake news. Your not pouring salt but starting a fire.
  15. PugsOfSteel

    CV are fun for farming salt !

    Your are in the 1% CV player club, congratulations. That 1% not going damage the other 99% players. LOL come on BB,DD,CA GET OVER IT. This guy adjusted to all the NERFS WG thrown at him. He still pooping ships. Wait till he gets in a sub, you ships well tremble in fear.