Single Status Update
Hi Mouse, when do you plan to release the review for HMS Gallant?
- Show previous comments 4 more
Yes and my contacts are Wargaming NA are unable to communicate what these changes actually are. I do my utmost to try and get the information early, looking at data mined values provided to me by a third party from test-servers. If this information is available, I can write alternate sections of my review to reflect these possible changes and then hold off on putting any summary together until I see which version of the ship comes out. That's the best case scenario. So often I go into the dark and have to do direct comparisons between old data and new to make sure what I wrote is accurate.
To give you an idea, here's the list of premiums released in 2017 and which ones had something change upon release:
- Oleg - No changes.
- Okhotnik - No changes.
- Mutsu - She had her rate of fire and gun handling buffed when released.
- Duca d'Aosta - Her gun handling, torpedoes and consumables were all changed upon release.
- Alabama - Citadel was lowered.
- Hood - The details of Hood's camouflages were kept from us until release, DESPITE my begging Wargaming for confirmation based on leaked information.
- De Grasse - She had her rate of fire nerfed upon release.
- Kaga - No changes.
- Enterprise - No changes.
- Harekaze - No changes, however data from the test server was showing that the historical camouflage may have the same free-experience bonus baked in. I'm waiting to see if this holds true in 0.6.8.
- HSF Graf Spee - No changes, however data from the test server was showing that the historical camouflage may have the same free-experience bonus baked in. I'm waiting to see if this holds true in 0.6.8.
So, as you can see, it's pretty commonplace.