So a while back I made a thread with the intentions of being a genuine help to the community, where I to the best of my abilities answered any questions pertaining to WoWs that the community had. Contrary to that, this thread is going to be a genuinely unhelpful, in that you may ask me any questions and I will to the best of my ability respond with an absolutely useless answer. All in the name of good fun of course, so relax and have a good laugh at some of the questions and responses.
Question: "Kevik, question for you: what is the best way to avoid torpedoes?"
Answer under Genuinely Helpful Thread: "Well there are many ways to successfully avoid torpedoes ranging form periodically adjusting course and speed to throw off dds aiming at you, bowing into oncoming torps through caps to avoid getting hit or at least minimizing the damage........."
Answer under Genuinely Unhelpful Thread: "Well there are many ways to successfully avoid torpedoes, predominantly you want to start by not letting them hit you.
Much like the last thread there are a few simple rules that should be followed, before we get carried away:
1. Please follow all forum rules. (Unfortunately there is no getting around that, much to my displeasure)
2. All questions get hilariously troll responses, this isn't going to be a helpful thread whatsoever, the intent is humor after all.
3. Cats are off limits to trolling
4. I am still not offering protection from any of my fellow clan members, if you earn their ire you are most certainly on your own.
5. I still have a life, so as much as I want to, I won't always be around to troll you.
6. Feel free to troll other people, the more humorous the response the better.
INF. And what ever other rules I can't think of now but I'm sure I'll regret not making later.
Welp ask away.
So not going to regret this.