Jump to content

Chobittsu

Modder
  • Content Сount

    8,943
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Battles

  • Clan

    [SOUP]

Community Reputation

6,220 Superb

About Chobittsu

  • Rank
    Vice Admiral
  • Birthday 10/15/1990
  • Insignia

Contact Methods

Profile Information

  • Location
    Burning all documents related to HMCS Yukon.

Recent Profile Visitors

87,470 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by Chobittsu

  1.  

    Raise a glass for our fallen comrade, Sir Issac Newton, who as a kitten discovered gravity when he fell down a flight of stairs, probably caused some brain damage cause he was the silliest cat I ever had. Spent most of his time napping on my desk on my drawing tablet.... typically when I was using it, or napping on the dryer, or in the window... okay pretty much 80% of his life was napping, the remaining 20% was being a pain in the aft~    ;P      Also, he never shut up, he was always yammerin' about something, which I don't know what cause I don't speak cat. Probably just demanding more belly-rubs or something, bloody drama-queen.
    But, he lived a life that any cat of less-than-average-intellect deserves, was buried with his favourite mouse toy and now he naps alongside his fallen comrades who have served the [SOUP] Home Guard

    70950011_1757142907749265_78413084950884

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Counter_Gambit

      Counter_Gambit

      that sounds like the cats I have.

    3. Aessaya

      Aessaya

      Aww, my condolences for the lost comrade! May he send you a new just-as-silly one to keep you company.

    4. Atomic_Manatee

      Atomic_Manatee

      Ma condolence, mon capitaine.

×