Jump to content

Dunnik

Members
  • Content Сount

    324
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Battles

    4603

Community Reputation

165 Valued poster

About Dunnik

  • Rank
    Master Chief Petty Officer
  • Insignia

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Toronto

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. @murder_0ne As others have noted, a 48% WR isn't bad. Plus or minus 2% on either side of 50% is an average performance. No shame in being "average" - most of us are. It's also worth reminding you not to put too much stock in WR. It's best use, perhaps, is when you're figuring out what class, playstyle or ship you're best at, e.g., you're 56% WR on one ship, 46% on another, and why is that? The answer might help you become a better player. I know next to nothing about it, but the ship you play has a nickname - the "Trashcan". If it is an underperforming ship - it has, on average, a 49.44% WR - then you'd need the skill to overcome that. Your personal WR is very close to the Tashkent's average WR. There's always room for improvement, but don't beat yourself up for being average. Assuming you're a DD main, perhaps try another DD line?
  2. Dunnik

    On the CCTP&Missouri

    New draft leaked: Hello everyone, We are very, very sorry. Kind Regards, WoWS Team
  3. I hope the elephant in the room won't take up too much bandwidth.
  4. Dunnik

    On the CCTP&Missouri

    "After days of silence from Wargaming," the Kotaku article on this fiasco concludes, "the company has finally responded...the community response to such a brief response is...about what you'd expect." One wonders what reaction WG expected with their statement. Lootboxes are a hot-button issue in gaming, and a playerbase in "open revolt" (their term) is always of interest to media, which feeds on drama (because we, the viewing/reading public, like drama). I suppose the one comfort they can take is that, as some say, "any publicity is good publicity". This article and others that might follow will ignore the other issues completely, and just focus on the Missouri lootbox: but that's still a significantly large PR bomb. If WG's goal is to grow the game by focusing on milking new players and ignoring existing ones, well, this situation - entirely of their own making - isn't helping, is it? (edit: grammar)
  5. Dunnik

    On the CCTP&Missouri

    A post I made in the General forum called 5 Things You Can Do WG Will Pay Attention to has been moderated and sent to the Misc. section of the Off-Topic forum. So, however we choose to respond as a community to this, WG would prefer you not do those 5 things.
  6. Dunnik

    WG 'Apology' Community Next Steps ?

    A post I made outlining 5 Things You Can Do WG Will Pay Attention to was moved from the General forum to the Misc. sub-forum of the Off-Topic section. So whatever we do, WG would prefer you not do those 5 things.
  7. [Edit: this post was originally made in the General forum, and was moved here by forum moderators] If it feels like you're shouting into the void, here's 5 things YOU can do that should get their attention. The following presumes that you still, by and large, enjoy playing the game. If not, well, you know what to do, >uninstall c:/worldofwarships.exe 1. Unfollow/unsubscribe from and ignore all WG/WoWS social media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube), including not interacting with such content in any way (even to Thumbs Down) 2. Delete your saved payment method 3. Keep your wallet closed (for now), this includes the purchase of Premium Time 4. Like/Share/Comment on any mainstream video game press articles/videos on this fiasco; two articles have already appeared, one in the German press and one in the English-speaking press 5. Again, assuming you enjoy the game, play it less in the short term, even if its just a 10% or 25% reduction in play time Doing so will negatively affect two key metrics, User Engagement and Revenue.
  8. Dunnik

    On the CCTP&Missouri

    Dear [insert name], We apologize for [insert event]. We promise to [insert action].
  9. Dunnik

    On the CCTP&Missouri

    That is the very definition of the role of a CM.
  10. Dunnik

    On the CCTP&Missouri

    I hope whoever wrote the original statement appreciates you taking the blame, as it's clear neither you nor the European CM had anything to do with the statement other than copy/pasting it (it's identical, word for word, and also includes this mistake).
  11. Dunnik

    CC Wargaming Official Apology

    Title inaccurate. This isn't an apology.
  12. Dunnik

    PSA; Server downtime due to patch 0.10.7.2

    Server up, but Armory down. Prem shop up.
  13. Dunnik

    On the CCTP&Missouri

    Sorry. Understand upset and disappointed... Commitment to fix. Best regards!
×