Wargaming some people who are making decisions over there need to be fired

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Belthorian #1 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:00 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

I have a very long career in sales and marketing so I do understand customer based economics.

#1 Ranked battles. Why on earth would you stage a event and set it up so that literally EVERYONE HATES it. In ANY online multiplayer game the absolute worst experience possible is to play in pick up groups. This is common knowledge and has been known for 20 YEARS. Whomever decided to create a event and link a lot of good loot with it but make it a pick up experience only......SHOULD BE FIRED!

#2 Not having team play or clan support at LAUNCH. This game is over a year old and sill no team play or clan support. Yes there is divisions but a three ship division is pathetically small and if your team had two or three really bad players than there is not much you can do. Whomever decided to launch without team battles and clan support integrated into the game.......SHOULD BE FIRED!

Don't get me wrong I like the game and play it all the time. However I realize that it could be and SHOULD be SO MUCH BETTER. One of the reasons why there is so much churn in this game is that having a multiplayer game that is predominately a pick up game experience IS NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE. Whomever made the decision to focus on releasing more ship lines, maps, missions instead of completing team play and clan support SHOULD BE FIRED!

You have a good product that could be better but your sales and marketing people SUCK! If you want this game to be successful you need to make changes.

devastator5000 #2 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

Something I found on the SEA server website

Dahdrael #3 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Apaosha #4 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:11 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

you sound like a cry baby to me get over it and for that little rant you made you should loose your beta tester title.

Edited by SCRAPY_DOO01, 09 October 2016 - 11:11 PM.

SubTender_Taigei #5 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Well, I hate to break it to you, but all online competitive games force players into teams with other players. For example, CSGO and LoL, 2 very big names in the gaming world, have a teaming system similar to WoWs. If you don't like this system, I think you should stick to single player games. I hear Skyrim and Fallout are pretty good.

As for sales, I recently bought some doubloons, and many others have too, including premium ships. 

Chien_Lu_Anderman #6 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:15 PM

Commander

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

#1 : WRONG not everyone hates it . In fact I have seen very few say they dislike or hate it .

So did not even read the rest . Never do when someone claims the speak for everyone ; like they are the only person in the world whose opinion matters .

CPU   Intel I7-4770 3.4Ghz/ 3.84Ghz with turbo      GPU   NVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2G      Ram   12gig and 26.2gig available on a flash drive configured for ready boost    HDD   1Tb 7200rpm    OS   Windows 8.1

Cruiser_Senjo #7 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:16 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

this gon to be gud eating cake anyone want a bite ? 

sometimes it feels like im about to be detonated but then ... i got TK 

CapnCappy #8 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:18 PM

Commander

• Members

Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for a debate?

#1 Ranked is completely optional. Don't participate if you don't like it.

#2 They actually have team play. They did it for one season. Not sure where they are now. I didn't participate the first time but signed up with a group for the next season.

Mezurashi #9 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:18 PM

View PostBelthorian, on 09 October 2016 - 03:00 PM, said:

#1 Ranked battles. Why on earth would you stage a event and set it up so that literally EVERYONE HATES it. In ANY online multiplayer game the absolute worst experience possible is to play in pick up groups. This is common knowledge and has been known for 20 YEARS. Whomever decided to create a event and link a lot of good loot with it but make it a pick up experience only......SHOULD BE FIRED!

I don't hate it. In fact, I love it. I'm forced to play my best because I know there are better players out there and it forces me to step up my game.

And going by your logic "ANY online multiplayer game the absolute worst experience possible is to play in pick up groups", that means games like DOTA2 or LOL should also have worse experiences (I play both as well). Throw in CS:GO as well since the matching is mostly "pick up groups" too.

Credits to Panbun for the awesome signature image.

~ Moving at the speed of sight. ~

Helpful links: EULA || Terms of Service || Game Rules and Violations and Forum Rules

Sir_Davos_Seaworth #10 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:30 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Sorry you don't like ranked, but calling for somebody to get fired is more than a little harsh. I have to follow all kinds of dumb rules at work that pisses off customers. Should I be fired for following company policy?

The Onion Knight demands trial by World of Warships

Fleet in Being at Put-In-Bay Ohio: Brig, Niagara. Ironclad, Michigan (latter Wolverine)

Nuk_ #11 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:31 PM

Commander

• Supertester

You do realize that ranked is completely optional, right? You are by no means forced to play ranked.

Kapitanleutnant_Ford #12 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Members

:popcorn:
Stats

RedSeaBear #13 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:44 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Ranked isn't the best game mode but this season isn't terrible. I think the restriction of just tier 8 has been a big help but I still wish there was a safe rank in the single digits that wasn't 1. 

Now if you want to get mad at something get Mad at Radar being able to see through solid rock and spot a target hiding behind a massive island. Having two radar ships on the enemy team just sitting safely Behind an island keeping both caps lit by radar is enough to make a destroyer player rage. 

~Admiral of the Sinksalot Fleet~

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

TeamFire Lighting the way to Victory

the_coolerking #14 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:46 PM

• Beta Testers

Where do you guys get all this popcorn?

If you hate ranked play don't play it.

As for clans well there have been those that has tried there best but all we hear is SOON.

Regards the_coolerking

Rissien #15 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:55 PM

• Beta Testers

Someone should lose their job and livelyhood because you dont like how the game turned out... right

Belthorian #16 Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:59 PM

• Beta Testers

View PostRissien, on 09 October 2016 - 11:55 PM, said:

Someone should lose their job and livelyhood because you dont like how the game turned out... right

If you make terrible decisions that effect how profitable the game is than yes, you should be fired.

GrandAdmiral_2016 #17 Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Disagree. No need to say more.

CG59 #18 Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:04 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Let me guess.... Tried to play ranked, had crap teams and got salty. 

Ps. think wrong effect vs affect. 

Hatework #19 Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostBelthorian, on 09 October 2016 - 06:00 PM, said:

Pointless Rambling

So your suggestion is to fire someone every time they do something you dont like?  Its going to be a rough life for you sir.  best of luck.

Weekly CV contests running titled "Kido Butai."

Keep your eyes on http://forum.worldof...r-run-contests/ for details.

pmgaudio #20 Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:36 AM

Vice Admiral

• Members

View PostSCRAPY_DOO01, on 09 October 2016 - 11:11 PM, said:

you sound like a cry baby to me get over it and for that little rant you made you should loose your beta tester title.

2 for 2 so far

“Leave the gun....
Take the Cannoli”
  __Clemenza

:child:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users