So I promised you a new, better way of doing Q&A after I happily replied to dozens of your questions in the previous thread. The new goal is to get the questions that are most significant to all of you, and answer them the most detailed way I (and my team) can.
We will try to do it weekly, and here's the plan:
1. Each Friday we will post a topic for a new round on WoWs subreddit. Why Reddit? Because it has this perfect feature - upvoting.
2. There, you can ask anything that is important for you about the game. And be sure to upvote the questions you like.
3. One post - one question (on one subject). If there are many questions in one post, only the first one will be answered.
3. Each Wednesday we will check the Reddit post for top-15 upvoted questions. We will read them carefully and start preparing answers.
4. Each Friday we will post these top-15 questions with answers to WoWs subreddit and to this thread.
Please bear in mind:
- We may answer more than top-15 if we have time.
- The cycle may change depending on situation (holidays, tight releases, events, etc). But we will try to stick with it as much as we can, of course.
- If we have repeated questions, we will either answer them again (with or without updates) or skip them for new ones. It will depend on the situation, but be sure to check this thread on weekly basis to prevent yourself from repeating.
What is the exact advntage?
- You will get answers for the most important questions, and you - not us - decide what it will be.
- We will get better understanding of what thrills you most.
What are possible cons?
- Not every signle question will be ansered - but we are limited in time, unfortunately and can't do 100 questions per week. With voting, we can be sure that weekly publications will be the best experience for all readers.
- Answeres will have weekly "lag" - but on the other hand, we will have time to investigate each question better and prepare more detailed answer.
I really hope you will enjoy it. Let's start!