Supremacy Season 3 Prizing Scheme

Supremacy League

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Destroyer_Johnston #21 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:21 AM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Beta Testers

I really do hope that maybe the flags are for each season that would be nice. 

"Even as we began laying smoke, the Japanese started lobbing shells at us and Johnston had to zigzag between the splashes....

We were the first destroyer to make smoke, the first to start firing, the first to launch a torpedo attack...."

Wherever there is a mess the destroyer runs first She is expendable and dangerous.

KNTAI Recruitment Officer

SterlingArcher1942 #22 Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:39 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Supertester

View PostRHINO_Mk_II, on 11 December 2016 - 11:04 PM, said:

I'm not in a rush, but is there any word on when the prizes will be credited?

Also, is the flag permanent or only held until the next season of Supremacy League crowns a new champion?

Each season should have it's own set of flags for the victors, hopefully a unique design per season.

I'm putting the finishing  touches on the prize list, and the participation flag / flag pack list right now. After that's it's all on Q to start crediting
Warship Supremacy League Co-Founder and Admin

Looking for a competitive warships experience? Feel free to message me or check out http://www.warshipsupremacyleague.com

_V12 #23 Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostSterlingArcher1942, on 12 December 2016 - 10:39 AM, said:

Each season should have it's own set of flags for the victors, hopefully a unique design per season.

I'm putting the finishing  touches on the prize list, and the participation flag / flag pack list right now. After that's it's all on Q to start crediting

It'd be a nice touch to let the teams that won have the choice for designing their flags - I'm a designer myself and would love if we'd had that opportunity - maybe next season something to think about.

World of Tanks beta tester.  RIP NavyField, the most fun battle game that only worked once every few battles.  Second place Supremacy League, third season.

PinkAssassin #24 Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:49 AM

Seaman

• Members

Gotta win first to have that shot, although you gave us a great run for our money in that set hats off to you FOG :)

SterlingArcher1942 #25 Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:44 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Supertester

Given around the turn around times for all involved, I think we'll have teams submit them mid-season, so that we can hopefully get the finished Flags as close to finals as possible.
Warship Supremacy League Co-Founder and Admin

Looking for a competitive warships experience? Feel free to message me or check out http://www.warshipsupremacyleague.com

_V12 #26 Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:29 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Any ETA on the flag rewards?

World of Tanks beta tester.  RIP NavyField, the most fun battle game that only worked once every few battles.  Second place Supremacy League, third season.

Also tagged with Supremacy League

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users