Jump to content


So, Do you want a Scharnhorst?

Contest Scharnhorst

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

RumblingMouse #41 Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 445
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

I'll be very disappointed if someone gets a damage count between Red and myself

 

pls let me get a prize

 

spare my 2nd place


Edited by RumblingMouse, 19 August 2016 - 10:31 PM.

I know that my profile picture is of a hedgehog and not a mouse.

And its a hedgehog, not a porcupine.


taut #42 Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:38 PM

    Admiral of the Navy

  • Members

  • 16,312
  • Member since:
    11-19-2013

 

View PostRumblingMouse, on 19 August 2016 - 06:31 PM, said:

I'll be very disappointed if someone gets a damage count between Red and myself

 

pls let me get a prize

 

spare my 2nd place

We still have many days left:playing:


Edited by slak__, 19 August 2016 - 10:39 PM.

 

 


RumblingMouse #43 Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 445
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View Postslak__, on 19 August 2016 - 05:38 PM, said:

 

We still have many days left:playing:

 

:(

What happens if you get a higher score than red and I? do you buy yourself a (another) scharn? lol


Edited by RumblingMouse, 19 August 2016 - 10:43 PM.

I know that my profile picture is of a hedgehog and not a mouse.

And its a hedgehog, not a porcupine.


taut #44 Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:27 PM

    Admiral of the Navy

  • Members

  • 16,312
  • Member since:
    11-19-2013
lol i wont, besides Im grinding Konig and as spectacular as she is I cant do damage like FujKaze can

 

 


RumblingMouse #45 Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 445
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

What if you made a contest of the most planes shot down in a ship that has super low (but still has) AA (such as Kamikaze R), or better yet, most planes shot down in a carrier without fighters (so basically strike loadout American CV, probably the bogue) or most planes shot down with tail gunners?

 

Or most citadels with an Umikaze/Sampson or any *low tier* ship that has super bad AP

 

:trollface:

 

im so ebil mueheeheh


Edited by RumblingMouse, 19 August 2016 - 11:53 PM.

I know that my profile picture is of a hedgehog and not a mouse.

And its a hedgehog, not a porcupine.


taut #46 Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:52 PM

    Admiral of the Navy

  • Members

  • 16,312
  • Member since:
    11-19-2013

View PostRumblingMouse, on 19 August 2016 - 07:34 PM, said:

What if you made a contest of the most planes shot down in a ship that has super low (but still has) AA, or better yet, most planes shot down in a carrier without fighters or most planes shot down with tail gunners?

 

Or most citadels with an Umikaze/Sampson or any *low tier* ship that has super bad AP

 

:trollface:

 

im so ebil mueheeheh

 

someone did a Umi Secondaries contest:)

 

 


RumblingMouse #47 Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 445
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View Postslak__, on 19 August 2016 - 06:52 PM, said:

 

someone did a Umi Secondaries contest:)

 

WHAT WHERE

 

you should do one :3


Edited by RumblingMouse, 20 August 2016 - 12:25 AM.

I know that my profile picture is of a hedgehog and not a mouse.

And its a hedgehog, not a porcupine.


IronDuke17 #48 Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:47 AM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 192
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

D:

I doesn't has the moneys to buy a Scharnie, but there's no way I'm passing 100k damage just to German BBs in a tier 5...

;_;

 

--IronDuke



IronDuke17 #49 Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:43 AM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 192
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

Huh, I almost did. This will be my entry for the time being. I may achieve a better result sometime next week though.

Here's the detailed report.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-pHEJAc5KNcZ25idzNyU0x2XzA

And here's the replay.

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/14520

Total damage to German ships is 98,063. Why is everyone scared of Kaisers? And I was in the Omaha, of all things. XD

 

If I do get a better score, should I make a new post or edit this one?

 

--IronDuke

 

Edited bcuz I forgettened ze total damagez 2 Deutsch schiffs.


Edited by IronDuke17, 21 August 2016 - 01:46 AM.


RumblingMouse #50 Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:46 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 445
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View Postslak__, on 16 August 2016 - 04:11 PM, said:

 

Max damage for a game, only damage to German Battleships will count. For an entry to count the replay must be uploaded to WoWs Replay. I will verify the winners by watching the replay.

 

 

Contest starts immediately after the patch and runs till 23:59 EST Wednesday August 23, so one week after the patch.

technically the patch was released in morning of Wednesday so you should reduce the time to midnight of Tuesday or early morning Wednesday :3


I know that my profile picture is of a hedgehog and not a mouse.

And its a hedgehog, not a porcupine.


RumblingMouse #51 Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:47 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 445
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostIronDuke17, on 20 August 2016 - 08:43 PM, said:

Huh, I almost did. This will be my entry for the time being. I may achieve a better result sometime next week though.

Here's the detailed report.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-pHEJAc5KNcZ25idzNyU0x2XzA

And here's the replay.

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/14520

Total damage to German ships is 98,063. Why is everyone scared of Kaisers? And I was in the Omaha, of all things. XD

 

If I do get a better score, should I make a new post or edit this one?

 

--IronDuke

 

Edited bcuz I forgettened ze total damagez 2 Deutsch schiffs.

nice job :)

ay stay away from red and me's score we want a prize plz

you should edit your post


Edited by RumblingMouse, 21 August 2016 - 01:54 AM.

I know that my profile picture is of a hedgehog and not a mouse.

And its a hedgehog, not a porcupine.


Final_Spark #52 Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:04 AM

    Lieutenant Commander

  • Beta Testers

  • 2,352
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

I sort of forgot about this and had thought to just enter a low entry for the sake of entering (just 35k on a Konig via KamiR). However, I remembered that I've got a better entry. It won't contest the top spot by any means, but it's special in another way. Maybe it gets the Price is Right prize if slak's best game is the example in the OP.

 

Spoiler

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/14346

 

Just 77,732 damage.



IronDuke17 #53 Posted 21 August 2016 - 03:26 AM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 192
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

RumblingMouse, if someone buys me a Scharnhorst, I promise I will not pass your score. As long as someone does not buy me one, I make no promises whatsoever.:trollface::izmena:

 

--IronDuke



RumblingMouse #54 Posted 21 August 2016 - 03:29 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 445
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostIronDuke17, on 20 August 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:

RumblingMouse, if someone buys me a Scharnhorst, I promise I will not pass your score. As long as someone does not buy me one, I make no promises whatsoever.:trollface::izmena:

 

--IronDuke

 

lol

 

what if you were to

 

buy yourself one :3


I know that my profile picture is of a hedgehog and not a mouse.

And its a hedgehog, not a porcupine.


taut #55 Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:16 AM

    Admiral of the Navy

  • Members

  • 16,312
  • Member since:
    11-19-2013

View PostFinal_Spark, on 20 August 2016 - 10:04 PM, said:

I sort of forgot about this and had thought to just enter a low entry for the sake of entering (just 35k on a Konig via KamiR). However, I remembered that I've got a better entry. It won't contest the top spot by any means, but it's special in another way. Maybe it gets the Price is Right prize if slak's best game is the example in the OP.

 

Spoiler

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/14346

 

Just 77,732 damage.

 

thanks Spark that was my reasoning for doing the closest to my score gets a reward. Was hoping it would get players to post something, anything...:)

 

and holy crap that is a monster game


Edited by slak__, 21 August 2016 - 04:19 AM.

 

 


collisionSpace #56 Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:03 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Members

  • 726
  • Member since:
    06-20-2015
Ah well, I managed a game with 80k damage to German BBs and had to let another 20-30k get away when I turned back to defend the base :(  This is not an easy challenge to do well at.

RumblingMouse #57 Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:10 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 445
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View PostcollisionSpace, on 21 August 2016 - 07:03 PM, said:

Ah well, I managed a game with 80k damage to German BBs and had to let another 20-30k get away when I turned back to defend the base :(  This is not an easy challenge to do well at.

 

you should still post the game since it might coincide with slak's score

also I figure it was easier to do the challenge right when the BBs came out because that was when the flood of German BBs came. Now the numbers of German BBs have died down.


I know that my profile picture is of a hedgehog and not a mouse.

And its a hedgehog, not a porcupine.


collisionSpace #58 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:22 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Members

  • 726
  • Member since:
    06-20-2015

View PostRumblingMouse, on 22 August 2016 - 12:10 AM, said:

you should still post the game since it might coincide with slak's score

also I figure it was easier to do the challenge right when the BBs came out because that was when the flood of German BBs came. Now the numbers of German BBs have died down.

 

I have a higher score game posted, this was just me sharing how tough it is to wrack up the damage against the German BB's - I'd agree that the happy times are over.

RumblingMouse #59 Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:52 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 445
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View Postslak__, on 16 August 2016 - 04:11 PM, said:

 

Contest starts immediately after the patch and runs till 23:59 EST Wednesday August 23, so one week after the patch.

 

Question, um is the contest supposed to end on Wednesday August 24th or Tuesday August 23rd? Since your current date doesn't exist this year.  :D

I know that my profile picture is of a hedgehog and not a mouse.

And its a hedgehog, not a porcupine.


taut #60 Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:09 AM

    Admiral of the Navy

  • Members

  • 16,312
  • Member since:
    11-19-2013
Fixed:)

 

 






Also tagged with Contest, Scharnhorst

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users