Jump to content


[0.6.2.2] Hakabase Modpack Installer ver.03 [3-27-2017]

mod modpack

  • Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

hakabase #1 Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:20 AM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 370
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

Hakabase Modpack Installer for WoWS

 

 

( This little istaller is mostly about my own works for WOWS, also contains some nice mods made by other authors.  )

 

 

( Aslain's installer inspired me a lot, thank you, Aslain )

 

 

Preview

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Download

[click here]

 

 

0.6.2.2 Notice & Broken Mod List  

Spoile

 

 

Install

1. Select folder where is your WoWS installed

2. Select mod what you need from the mod list

3. click next.... then Install 

 

 

Uninstalling
Use uninstaller from the windows options

 

 

( My English is not good, please advise with simple words. )

 

 

Change Log

Spoiler

Edited by hakabase, Today, 04:05 AM.


hakabase #2 Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:21 AM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 370
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
 

How to Report  Bug or Issue

( PM will be ignored )

Spoiler
 

 

 

 


Edited by hakabase, 25 November 2016 - 06:21 PM.


DarthDoge #3 Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:51 AM

    Captain

  • Members

  • 5,514
  • Member since:
    08-31-2015
Interesting, I'll give it a try later. Good work.

GPKamikazoula #4 Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:34 AM

    Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 79
  • Member since:
    06-15-2016

Hi Hakabase,

I Will be traveling and will not be able to update GP modpack during my leave -  so i have forwarded GP modpack post to your post here so the community is not left without support  while i am and Aslain are away :)

Good luck and try to do a good job :)

 



hakabase #5 Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:55 AM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 370
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

View PostGPKamikazoula, on 04 August 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hi Hakabase,

I Will be traveling and will not be able to update GP modpack during my leave -  so i have forwarded GP modpack post to your post here so the community is not left without support  while i am and Aslain are away :)

Good luck and try to do a good job :)

 

 

OK!  I'll do my best.


InventedThought #6 Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:03 PM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 150
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View Posthakabase, on 03 August 2016 - 05:20 PM, said:

Hakabase Modpack Installer for WoWS

 

 

( This little istaller is mostly about my own works for WOWS, also contains some nice mods made by other authors.  )

 

 

( Aslain's installer inspired me a lot, thank you, Aslain )

 

 

Preview

 

 

 

Download

[click here]

 

 

 

Install

1. Select folder where is your WoWS installed

2. Select mod what you need from the mod list

3. click next.... then Install 

 

 

Uninstalling
Use uninstaller from the windows options

 

 

( My English is not good, please advise with simple words. )

 

 

Change Log

Spoiler

Hey I'm trying your stuff out. I like it only the ARP Flags don't show in port or match. Do I need to increase the graphic settings in game maybe. The ARP fog skins are awesome. good job man not left wihout mods. I am just a regular Joe so having the Installers are awesome Thanks for the work man. :teethhappy:

 


Edited by InventedThought, 04 August 2016 - 05:05 PM.

 

1006096407

Every one starts out with a bag of luck and an empty bag of XP.

The trick is to fill the bag with XP before the luck runs out! - The Darwin awards II

 


Vuronov #7 Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:18 PM

    Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 69
  • Member since:
    11-08-2015

Great mod pack hakabase! I love your player panels and this mod collection has a lot of the things I need and some nice extras not available in other packs!

 

Quick question, what is the difference between your various x + wide angle and what is different if torps are inc?

 

Keep up the great work!

 



Questlove #8 Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:41 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 751
  • Member since:
    08-25-2012

Haka, just downloaded your pack, selected my options and installed. Installer hangs at the end. WoWs opens and says something about pre-Alpha. Loading screen will not complete the load and will not open the actual "log-in screen."

 



hakabase #9 Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:44 PM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 370
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

View PostInventedThought, on 04 August 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

Hey I'm trying your stuff out. I like it only the ARP Flags don't show in port or match. Do I need to increase the graphic settings in game maybe. The ARP fog skins are awesome. good job man not left wihout mods. I am just a regular Joe so having the Installers are awesome Thanks for the work man. :teethhappy:

 

 

I don't quite understand your questionl.  " I like it only the ARP Flags don't show in port or match " what does it  mean?


hakabase #10 Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:54 PM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 370
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

View PostVuronov, on 04 August 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

Great mod pack hakabase! I love your player panels and this mod collection has a lot of the things I need and some nice extras not available in other packs!

 

Quick question, what is the difference between your various x + wide angle and what is different if torps are inc?

 

Keep up the great work!

 

 

Torp launch view is wider than the normal one ,and will be far away from the ship.



hakabase #11 Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:02 PM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 370
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

View PostQuestlove, on 05 August 2016 - 09:41 AM, said:

Haka, just downloaded your pack, selected my options and installed. Installer hangs at the end. WoWs opens and says something about pre-Alpha. Loading screen will not complete the load and will not open the actual "log-in screen."

 

 

"Installer hangs at the end." you mean install problem ?
Can you upload two setup logs which located at gamefolder, named "hakaMOD_components.log" "hakaMOD_Setup.log"


Questlove #12 Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:40 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

  • 751
  • Member since:
    08-25-2012

View Posthakabase, on 05 August 2016 - 08:02 AM, said:

 

"Installer hangs at the end." you mean install problem ?
Can you upload two setup logs which located at gamefolder, named "hakaMOD_components.log" "hakaMOD_Setup.log"

 

too big. e-mail?

You're gonna need to provide a place for us to upload logs like Aslian.

 



Charge4_HEquick #13 Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:48 PM

    Petty Officer

  • Beta Testers

  • 54
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

Haka

Thanks for the Mod pack. you have my favorite crosshair, and I like the Compass too. I have a question though. when I go In game I cannolt read anything it is all just a bunch of Blocks, how can I fix that so I can read my settings and ship areas and such.

 

 


 

BB's - Tirpitz, NC, Amagi, Nagato,Warspite, New Mex, Fuso, Arizona, Texas, Haruna, Kirishima, Ischizuchi, Arkansas, Nikola

CA's-  Roon, Hipper, Kutazov, Indy, Schors, Nuremberg, Molotov, Budyonny, 

CL's - Atlanta, Kirov, Emden, Albany

DD's - Lo Yang, Blyskawica, Sims, Anshan, Grem, Isokaze, Derzki, Cambeltown


XxPURESHADOWxX #14 Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:53 PM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 131
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013
Nice work my dude, i was gone for like 5 days due to camping, but this is nice, gonna download this right away. 

hakabase #15 Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:04 AM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 370
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

View PostQuestlove, on 07 August 2016 - 05:40 AM, said:

 

too big. e-mail?

You're gonna need to provide a place for us to upload logs like Aslian.

 

 

View PostCharge4_HEquick, on 07 August 2016 - 04:48 PM, said:

Haka

Thanks for the Mod pack. you have my favorite crosshair, and I like the Compass too. I have a question though. when I go In game I cannolt read anything it is all just a bunch of Blocks, how can I fix that so I can read my settings and ship areas and such.

 

 

 

check this


InventedThought #16 Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:18 PM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 150
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View Posthakabase, on 05 August 2016 - 05:44 AM, said:

 

View Posthakabase, on 05 August 2016 - 05:44 AM, said:

 

I don't quite understand your questionl.  " I like it only the ARP Flags don't show in port or match " what does it  mean?

 

All the other mods I have installed work. However, I do not see the ARP Flags either in port or in the match. Do you think that this might mean I have to Increase my Graphic settings or is it the mod itself. Your Mod pac is Awesome by the way!


 

1006096407

Every one starts out with a bag of luck and an empty bag of XP.

The trick is to fill the bag with XP before the luck runs out! - The Darwin awards II

 


hakabase #17 Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:50 PM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 370
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

View PostInventedThought, on 08 August 2016 - 02:18 PM, said:

All the other mods I have installed work. However, I do not see the ARP Flags either in port or in the match. Do you think that this might mean I have to Increase my Graphic settings or is it the mod itself. Your Mod pac is Awesome by the way!

 

Flag mod works fine, You have to stay close to the ship

 



InventedThought #18 Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:26 AM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 150
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013
Okay thanks.

 

1006096407

Every one starts out with a bag of luck and an empty bag of XP.

The trick is to fill the bag with XP before the luck runs out! - The Darwin awards II

 


hakabase #19 Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:01 AM

    Master Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 370
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

20160809

----add Angle indicator(by W03L0BED)
----upd TW translation(by MBT-Hibiki)
----upd TW translation(by haka)
----upd SKIN-ARP (by Rider Fate)
----upd Ship Icon-hakabase  add new ship and replaced font color



Kahbrohn #20 Posted 11 August 2016 - 05:07 PM

    Chief Petty Officer

  • Members

  • 179
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

Hi.

 

So far I am liking this modpack. I have a question though.

 

At the top of your install screen I see what appears to be an option to "install user mods" (or something like that). Is this feature working and if so, how do we use it? I've looked around but have not found anything that would give me info on how to use.

 

Thanks for the great job.


They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can’t get away from us now!” – Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC
When the Marines were cut off behind enemy lines and the Army had written the 1st Marine Division off as being lost because they were surrounded by 22 enemy divisions. The Marines made it out inflicting the highest casualty ratio on an enemy in history and destroying 7 entire enemy divisions in the process. An enemy division is 16500+ men while a Marine division is 12500 men.

 

Spoiler

 






Also tagged with mod, modpack

17 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users