0.5.9 Update Bug report

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

DarthDoge #121 Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:13 PM

Captain

• Members

THIS IS 0.5.9 UPDATE, WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING IN IT?!

SergeantHop #122 Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:07 PM

Commander

• Members

View PostDarthDoge, on 02 February 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

Potatoes gonna potate. Even on the forums.

#1 in the world for max base XP in Tirpitz

Check out my premium camo thread here!

Busdrivah #123 Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:33 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Thank you, in advance, for your time and consideration.

Having trouble with my game.
The game seems to gain in delay as the match proceeds, with poor responsiveness to the ships, shells, smoke and torpedoes.
Everything is out of synch.  All ships when destroyed rubber-band badly.

Nothing new to my system since this problem started happening, which is before the middle of January.

Looking forward to hearing solutions, as I have been pretty much out of commission for a month now.

Bus

XMadMike #124 Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:32 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Sorry wrong ver.

Edited by XMadMike, 04 February 2017 - 09:36 AM.

CanYouHearMeNow #125 Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:28 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

View PostDarthDoge, on 02 February 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

I would suppose because there isn't one for update 0.6.whatever we're on now?

I'm just gonna throw my two bits in anyway.  Why does the game repeatedly crash some days, yet other days does fine or only occasionally crash?  Clearly it isn't my computer-others have described the same problem and I've checked my memory/resources, etc. when it happens and all is fine.  And this has been happening through numerous updates, so it has not been addressed in any of them.  Seems like a pretty basic problem: battle doesn't load, dumps player to log in screen.  Why can't it be fixed?  All the other bugs/problems seem like petty annoyances compared to this.

It's beyond aggravating to spend more time repeatedly logging in and hoping the battle loads than actually getting to play.  Kinda makes a person want to stop playing altogether. 

For what it's worth, I've NEVER had a similar problem with World of Tanks. It works like a charm all the time.

Thanks for listening...

or not.

Heia Safari!

Revenge_of_Crazy_Horse #126 Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

Seaman

• Members

I am unable to access the inventory page. The spiral of blue around the anchor icon is all I see.  Once, there was a message after some time, telling me that it couldn't access the page. This may be an issue with the MAC wrapper not the update. I also continue to suffer a problem where the guns are loaded but won't fire. Been killed a number of times because I can't shoot.

spartacus_1984_1 #127 Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:10 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

It has only happened twice in the last week, when I'm in a game suddenly everything starts flashing on and off quickly, I can't see small map, or anything except main map I'm in, have nothing to aim with and it continues even after game is over and I'm back in port, everything jittering. I have to exit all together and restart

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users