RazgrizRaptor's Many Mods Thread.

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

RazgrizRaptor #61 Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:31 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

and that's why the high tier aircraft got extra TLC, encouragement for people to deploy in high tiers. XD

if I made ship skins, then Yamato, Gearing, and all the other T10s would get them... but I can't say I'll ever skin those ships, Ace Combat ships haven't shown any signs that they used "exotic" paint schemes. lol

"I hurt you to death!"

"When history witness a great change. Razgriz will reveal itself. First as a dark demon, as a demon it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns. This time as a great hero. Today is that day."

RazgrizRaptor #62 Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:01 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

So after several tests, I can confirm that the mods work properly with the 6.1.1 patch, just copy the files from 6.1.0 over to the new folder and all is well again. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

"When history witness a great change. Razgriz will reveal itself. First as a dark demon, as a demon it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns. This time as a great hero. Today is that day."

RazgrizRaptor #63 Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

The mods should all up to date, thanks wargaming for the update, but "thanks" for making me work on my birfmas. lol

as always, if you encounter any issues please let me know so I can fix them. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #64 Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:25 AM

Seaman

• Members

Thanks again!

Kinda peeved Brit's arent getting BB's before french....

RazgrizRaptor #65 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:34 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

I'm sure they have the reasons, but I really would prefer them to work on CVs instead of adding more cruisers.

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #66 Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:47 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Flags have been updated to work with 6.2.1 and a spelling error in the Nation renamer has also been corrected. if you guys find anything else, let me know. thanks. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #67 Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:35 AM

Seaman

• Members

Step closer to good CV's on PTS!

RazgrizRaptor #68 Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:34 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

that's good, I heard that patches after 6.2 were going to be attempts at enhancing the CVs. maybe if it works I'll have high enough spirits to pick up the pace on the aircraft skins and flag updates. (cause I hadn't realized how many nations need new flags these days.) X3

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #69 Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:52 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

All mods appear to be up to date for 6.2.2, if you encounter any issues please notify me ASAP. san kyu. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #70 Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

So, with the newest ranked flag released, I'm trying to think of which squadron should be represented next, I'm currently searching for a Yuktobanian one that has an emblem, but I've been having no luck. anyone out there got a suggestion?

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #71 Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:33 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Alright, so a few new updates. the biggest one, all mods work for warships version 6.3.0.1.

the New: Pan Asia flag updated and transformed into the Laseth flag. French Flag updated and transformed into Emmerian Flag.

additionally, while updating the nation renamer file, I stumbled upon Italy so now I'm pondering what nation to make them. if you have any suggestions let me know, lastly german and now french planes are still in the workshops being repainted, honestly this has been going alot slower than I had expected due to me not playing warships as much as I used to because of other games, a loss in interest in warships (but it's slowly rising again), and the biggest factor, work and a lack of energy. well I hope you guys enjoy it, let me know if you find any bugs. san kyu. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #72 Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Alright, so as far as I can tell, all mods are up to date for 6.3.1. if you find any issues please message me here and I'll fix them ASAP.

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #73 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:13 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

All mods should be up to date for 6.4, if you encounter any issues as always let me know and I'll fix it asap.

-flags have been updated

-nation name changer has been updated and spelling errors have been fixed.

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #74 Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:37 PM

Seaman

• Members

Thanks again!

So we have not only first Frenchies but Italy now, did you decide who they're going to be?

RazgrizRaptor #75 Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

France is Emmeria. Italy tho, I haven't put any thought into it. I haven't had the time to balance work, games, and making mods too effectively these past few months. >.<;

cause yeah what, I now have... 3 nations of planes to paint up? (sighs) doesn't help that I haven't been playing as much and the lack of CVs also doesn't encourage me to finish up the planes makes me my own worst enemy with painting the planes. v.v;

I'll probably look into the nations later on to see which one should be Italy. hopefully they also improve the CVs which will restore my desire to paint planes. well that's enough rambling for today

tldr: France = Emmeria. Italy = To be determined.

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #76 Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:40 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

at this time I do not have any plans to update the mods for 6.4.-whatever, the reason why is because lately warships has been REALLY pissing me off with constant disconnects, massive amounts of lag (but I'm like 99% sure that this is my router causing the lag and nothing else) and now this includes constant crash to desktops that result in me either missing half the game and if I even do make it back it, it's now just filled with hate because my CV couldn't do anything for 10 f(ERRRK!!!)ing minutes and then I get all the hate... so yeah... "thank you" wargaming, I'm "loving" this update oh so f(ERRRK!!!)ing much. . . 

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #77 Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

Seaman

• Members

All good, feel free to break until you get stuff sorted! Though I got word that it sounds like Commonwealth ships aren't getting diffrent flags from brits soo.. might be best to go back to plan A with Aurelia and Lesath being a shared thing. They are also getting a full DD, CL/CA line too in the near future.

RazgrizRaptor #78 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

thanks, hopefully 6.4.1 will be more promising than this patch. if it is then I'll release one later into that patche's life cycle. as for the commonwealth they'll probably stay as a "second" Usea since they're forced to use the same flags. if that changes then I'll update the mod then I'll update it as necessary, course that's once I'm far less salty from all the CTDs. >.<;

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #79 Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:13 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

alright, so I made a little update to the flags (since it was super easy and it was more effort to not fix it for me.) so far only one flag's name will show up as the game code if you transfer over the nation renamer files, so that one will get fixed once I'm enjoying warships again. proper updates will resume once I'm much less salty at the game. it's really tiresome that people blame their CV for not carrying hard enough. you'd think 4 kills and 200k damage in under 10 minutes after finally getting the "crashed to desktop for the first 10 because of something I can't figure out" would get you a "well you tried, thanks CV." but instead it's just a very toxic team of "go kill yourself" and getting heaps of "you've been reported" alerts after the match. >.>

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #80 Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

Seaman

• Members

So, hood has a little thingy on it's front gun (From what ive seen as I shoot at it.) Plans to toy with that like you did on Belfgast when you have a chance? Also will you be turning the Red Sun on the Kaga to the Erusian symbol?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users