RazgrizRaptor's Many Mods Thread.

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

RazgrizRaptor #21 Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:55 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

yeah, hopefully soon, tho I've recently had a setback on my mod making. long story short, I deleted them and alot of other stuff on my computer by accident, so I'm doing two things right now...
1.) get an external HD to back files up to.
2.) attempting to recover the lost data.

worst case scenario is I have to start over from scratch which is more of an annoyance than a setback. >.<;

"I hurt you to death!"

"When history witness a great change. Razgriz will reveal itself. First as a dark demon, as a demon it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns. This time as a great hero. Today is that day."

AzureComet #22 Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:54 PM

Seaman

• Members

Oh no! Well, there's no rush because .15 isn't supposed to come out until next year.

RazgrizRaptor #23 Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:57 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

.15's out now, .15.1's coming out tomorrow... so yay... already falling behind on the modding work even more. >.<; lol

"I hurt you to death!"

"When history witness a great change. Razgriz will reveal itself. First as a dark demon, as a demon it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns. This time as a great hero. Today is that day."

AzureComet #24 Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

Seaman

• Members

Any Luck?

RazgrizRaptor #25 Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

I think "mostly yes", cause a friend of mine had a program that'll recover any data that wasn't overwritten by new files after the delete, I'm sure I lost a little here or there due to thinks like antivirus updating, but I'm hoping that I'll get my ship files back. I also got an external hard drive for the future, so it'll gonna get all the files set to it so it doesn't overwrite the files on the PC while the PC's trying to recover stuff. then finally from that external back to the PC.

so short version is "I think yes, but it's gonna be a while before new versions of my mods are released." lol

"I hurt you to death!"

DarthDoge #26 Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:27 PM

Captain

• Members

Hmm.. do you know how to mod existing models from WoWs?

RazgrizRaptor #27 Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:07 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

not yet, I know how to tell the game to look for different files (like if I wanted to make the F8Fs into the jets pictured above), skinning the ships, flags, captains, etc. tho I can't edit the ships to change their shapes.

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #28 Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:04 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

So little update, I've recovered a lot of data after my flub. the only problem is that there's 1.4 million files that I need to shuffle through to find the mod files, so... yay? ^^;

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #29 Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:15 PM

Seaman

• Members

Pan for gold! I'm sure you'll get it, the mod now is not super broken the only thing is the Usean flag shows up as OFDF..so..kind works I guess? And Lo Yang's flag is broken.

AzureComet #30 Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:37 PM

Seaman

• Members

So Word just got out More Pan-Asia ships for 2017, perhaps if they're making more Pan-Asia stuff it's better off to keep them Aurelia-Laesaf? (Or however it's spelled.)

RazgrizRaptor #31 Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:40 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

I'll be sure to fix that ASAP. I've also discovered that I spelled "Yuktobania" wrong when I updated it for 5.15.0, forgot the "U" in "Yukotbania." lol

once I'll probably update the flags on ships and text file tomorrow since they don't really require any of the lost data. for now it's just me updating everything.

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #32 Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:52 PM

Seaman

• Members

Cool, and of course they just offered me the lo yang for a discount so XD

AzureComet #33 Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

Seaman

• Members

Arlios was streaming Ace Combat all day yesterday and today. Was amazing.

RazgrizRaptor #34 Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:18 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

alright, so first off, good news. the flag mod has been updated. that was went exactly as planned.

bad news, the "cheat sheet" I made myself to the nation naming mod was deleted for good... so I gotta shuffle through the entire file to remake my cheat sheet and rename the nations and such. Silver lining at least is I can use 5.15.0's file to remake and update the files for the future.

more nations will be added when I'm done recovering from the data loss.

UPDATE: So I've fixed my cheat sheet and the nation name renamer, after shuffling through the two, they're exactly the same. so... hey! all mods are up to date as of now. lol

Edited by RazgrizRaptor, 12 December 2016 - 04:46 AM.

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #35 Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:21 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

did you get lo yang or did you pass it by?

ah, I didn't even know anyone streamed ace combat, I mean I did infinity a long time ago, when AC7 comes out tho, I'm gonna stream that. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #36 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:39 AM

Seaman

• Members

Seet! I'll be watching and I did grab it!

RazgrizRaptor #37 Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:45 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

alright, I'll be sure to mention it on my profile when I stream it. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #38 Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:35 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

so, it appears that nothing changed from 15.1 to 15.2, honestly looking at the update page from wargaming... I've no idea what's changed, it just said "Something Something Under Siege!" and I guess they made it look a little prettier. oh, but I have recently found the files for the flags when you look at them under the "exterior" tab, so in the future they'll be the modded flag. =]

as per the usual, if you find any spelling or visual errors, please let me know so I can fix them.

Good hunting captains of Strangereal. ^^

Edited by RazgrizRaptor, 15 December 2016 - 10:36 AM.

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #39 Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:56 AM

Seaman

• Members

Any news on .16?

RazgrizRaptor #40 Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:17 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

. . . That came out already? SON OF A --(drops the cookies and scrambles to the workshop).

Edited by RazgrizRaptor, 23 December 2016 - 01:18 AM.

"I hurt you to death!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users