RazgrizRaptor's Many Mods Thread.

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

RazgrizRaptor #81 Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:06 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

didn't know hood had something on it's turret, I'll have to look at the files one day, if it's a flag, yes. if it's an emblem like Belfast's on the bridge, no. and yes, Kaga's sun will be turned into an Eurasian roundel.

Also, I've no idea what wargaming did in 6.5, but now I'm no longer crashing, which is good, but the disconnects still happen, especially in my CVs. (but I suspect this is my router and not on wargaming's end since it happens to my xbox and phone too. lol) why am I telling you this? because it means I'll be releasing 6.5's updates soon.

"I hurt you to death!"

"When history witness a great change. Razgriz will reveal itself. First as a dark demon, as a demon it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns. This time as a great hero. Today is that day."

RazgrizRaptor #82 Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:36 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

alright, so after several games over the past few days and no issues that are on their end. I think my hiatus is over for now. so with 6.5 playable for me, it's finally given me the kick in the pants to update the flag and nation renamer files. so enjoy guys.

aircraft tho are a whole different story, for whatever reason, the idea of painting a bunch of scout planes doesn't sound appealing at all. the only reason I reskinned the USN and IJN is because of their aircraft carriers. it bugged me to see an Osean flag fly, but an American star on the planes. I guess since I don't play german CAs or BBs or the newer nations CAs I've felt little desire to paint up those planes.

well, I guess I'll ask this to you guys, which nation would you like for me to rush into service so you don't have the "Strangereal flag-irl nation roundel" problem?

cause if I get a few replies, I'll buckle down and finish that nations planes.

"I hurt you to death!"

"When history witness a great change. Razgriz will reveal itself. First as a dark demon, as a demon it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns. This time as a great hero. Today is that day."

AzureComet #83 Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

Seaman

• Members

Belka, they're going to be getting a Cv in the near future as well.

Edited by AzureComet, 22 May 2017 - 10:56 AM.

RazgrizRaptor #84 Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:52 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

that's a strange one since Germany only had one type of CV during WWII (4 in the class I think), so I've no idea how they'd fill in the tech tree. if they do get them tho then it'll be a huge boost to their priority in painting them up. either way that's 1 vote for Belka. lol

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #85 Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:26 PM

Seaman

• Members

It'll be premium, if.not then British CVS will be first. I do know it was.worked.on for a while and just back burnered because of c.f. rework. Though, that might.not be the case as the enterprise and kaga are now things.

RazgrizRaptor #86 Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

yeah, I figured british CVs would be next since I'm sure they had more than Arc Royal during WWII. I am quite excited for Enterprise to eventually arrive, no idea how much combat she'll see in my service since it greatly depends on the loadout, but I'm like 99% certain I'll add her to the fleet... Kaga is also very likely to join the fleet. lol

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #87 Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:20 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

(sighs)... they had to re-arrange the flags again. well guess that's what keeps me busy, I'll start updating the flag mod. it'll be out by this weekend at the latest. =)

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #88 Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:10 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

alright, I'll admit, it didn't take as long as I planned to update them, cause honestly they just shifted the flags only slightly so I was able to copy and paste heaps of stuff to make things right. so now all mods should be up to date, if you find any issues let me know.

"I hurt you to death!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users