RazgrizRaptor's Many Mods Thread.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

RazgrizRaptor #61 Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:31 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

and that's why the high tier aircraft got extra TLC, encouragement for people to deploy in high tiers. XD

if I made ship skins, then Yamato, Gearing, and all the other T10s would get them... but I can't say I'll ever skin those ships, Ace Combat ships haven't shown any signs that they used "exotic" paint schemes. lol

"I hurt you to death!"

"When history witness a great change. Razgriz will reveal itself. First as a dark demon, as a demon it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns. This time as a great hero. Today is that day."

RazgrizRaptor #62 Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:01 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

So after several tests, I can confirm that the mods work properly with the 6.1.1 patch, just copy the files from 6.1.0 over to the new folder and all is well again. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

"When history witness a great change. Razgriz will reveal itself. First as a dark demon, as a demon it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns. This time as a great hero. Today is that day."

RazgrizRaptor #63 Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

The mods should all up to date, thanks wargaming for the update, but "thanks" for making me work on my birfmas. lol

as always, if you encounter any issues please let me know so I can fix them. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #64 Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:25 AM

Seaman

• Members

Thanks again!

Kinda peeved Brit's arent getting BB's before french....

RazgrizRaptor #65 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:34 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

I'm sure they have the reasons, but I really would prefer them to work on CVs instead of adding more cruisers.

"I hurt you to death!"

RazgrizRaptor #66 Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:47 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Flags have been updated to work with 6.2.1 and a spelling error in the Nation renamer has also been corrected. if you guys find anything else, let me know. thanks. ^^

"I hurt you to death!"

AzureComet #67 Posted Today, 02:35 AM

Seaman

• Members

Step closer to good CV's on PTS!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users