What music do you listen to while playing WOWS?

music Bladed

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

BladedPheonix #21 Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:08 AM

Captain

• Alpha Tester

View PostFritz131, on 21 July 2016 - 06:42 PM, said:

If you must know, this is often what I listen to while battling. Regardless of ship or nation, this is what it often is. Wish the mod of the log in screen with this song would be updated and put back in Aslains...

I play this on occasion when I run my tirpitz!:teethhappy:

QJW #22 Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:44 AM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Alpha Tester

While playing WOWS? Ace Combat music, especially music that has to deal with naval landing operations work exceptionally well.

These are just a couple I like to listen to.

Spoiler

Edited by QJW, 22 July 2016 - 01:49 AM.

-Never give in, Never give up, Never surrender.
-Always give in 110% Dam it!
-Don't believe in yourself, believe in the QJW that believes in you. ^^

Battleship_Musashi_Kai #23 Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:51 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

thE Kancolle opening of course 

Edited by _Atago_, 22 July 2016 - 01:52 AM.

大和型戦艦二番艦、武蔵だ。長崎生まれだ。よろしく頼むぞ。

T_R_A_C_E_R #24 Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:52 PM

Rear Admiral

• Supertester
  • Alpha Tester

I put this on repeat when I'm in my American ships.

outwardpanicjoe #25 Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

View PostHMS_Repulse_34, on 22 July 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:

I put this on repeat when I'm in my American ships.

I should play this in my American flag Texas XD

outwardpanicjoe #26 Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

Song i play from the Warspite tribute  

Blazinrage #27 Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:06 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostBladedPheonix, on 21 July 2016 - 04:07 PM, said:

I'm just going to jump and say it

WOWS' music gets boring after a while!:sceptic:

Hey guys and gals!

Bladed here with an Off topic question!

What type of music genera's do you listen to while playing WOWS?

Reason I'm asking is because I"m looking to expand my library of music to jam out to while playing!:look:

Right now My library is choked full of

Eurobeat music ( like it to go on record I found this stuff abotu a year & a half before gamer Eurobeat started his channel!)

Jazz

Swing/Electro-swing (shake it baby!)

Other video-game music ( example: BSP's American theme, Rufus's theme from street fighter 4 & a few tracks form the Sims 1)

Anime related opening/battle/action/ending themes ( example: https://www.youtube....?v=NrpVYxmfyYw )

Western cartoon themes/OSTS/BGM (anyone else notice its very hard to find these on youtube these days?)

90's music ( I'm a 90's kid so I'm going to be biased)

40's music ( I swear I should of been born in the 1920s, everything that happen in the 1940s was awesome! except maybe WW2 though)

8-bit music (you'll be amazed how many different titles there are!)

So what music do you like to listen too?

What music makes your boat go with the flow of battle?

Are there certain songs that you consider good luck or bad luck?

Is there a song that you know if it starts paying you know your going to do well/poorly in the battle

Is there a specific song or song group/genera that you play only for certain ships? (example fast pace songs for DDs and or slow tempo songs for BB)

let me know below, I'm a curious fella:look:

anyways, until next time,

I'll C'ya on the seas!:honoring:

P.S. If someone can list some Jazz & or Swing songs I'd appreciate it! ever since My PC updated to windows 10 I've never seemed to been able to find "new" good jazz or swing music!:( I'd preffere if your song references are loacated on youtube because of the replay feature and Youtube is really simple to use and is free for the most part! (curse you Youtube RED!!!!!!)

Great topic, as we all know "Music" regardless of genre can be quite influential or personally subjective.

Of course that being said, it is the "who" and "what" I am, that I "live" for.

[...or see about] 

:)

Pocket_Yorck #28 Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:50 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostBladedPheonix, on 21 July 2016 - 04:07 PM, said:

I'm just going to jump and say it

WOWS' music gets boring after a while!:sceptic:

Hey guys and gals!

Bladed here with an Off topic question!

What type of music genera's do you listen to while playing WOWS?

Reason I'm asking is because I"m looking to expand my library of music to jam out to while playing!:look:

Right now My library is choked full of

Eurobeat music ( like it to go on record I found this stuff abotu a year & a half before gamer Eurobeat started his channel!)

Jazz

Swing/Electro-swing (shake it baby!)

Other video-game music ( example: BSP's American theme, Rufus's theme from street fighter 4 & a few tracks form the Sims 1)

Anime related opening/battle/action/ending themes ( example: https://www.youtube....?v=NrpVYxmfyYw )

Western cartoon themes/OSTS/BGM (anyone else notice its very hard to find these on youtube these days?)

90's music ( I'm a 90's kid so I'm going to be biased)

40's music ( I swear I should of been born in the 1920s, everything that happen in the 1940s was awesome! except maybe WW2 though)

8-bit music (you'll be amazed how many different titles there are!)

So what music do you like to listen too?

What music makes your boat go with the flow of battle?

Are there certain songs that you consider good luck or bad luck?

Is there a song that you know if it starts paying you know your going to do well/poorly in the battle

Is there a specific song or song group/genera that you play only for certain ships? (example fast pace songs for DDs and or slow tempo songs for BB)

let me know below, I'm a curious fella:look:

anyways, until next time,

I'll C'ya on the seas!:honoring:

P.S. If someone can list some Jazz & or Swing songs I'd appreciate it! ever since My PC updated to windows 10 I've never seemed to been able to find "new" good jazz or swing music!:( I'd preffere if your song references are loacated on youtube because of the replay feature and Youtube is really simple to use and is free for the most part! (curse you Youtube RED!!!!!!)

Excellent topic Bladed Phoenix!

Back in the days where I did not have a computer... P.T.O.4, Naval Ops Warship Gunner, Naval Ops Commander & Warship Gunner 2 where among my most played video games. Among them "Wirbelwind" is my favorite supership and she has my favorite theme as well, I also really like "Night Raid".

Spoiler

Because I am a mediocre player playing as ships that lost the war they fought in I also like to listen to music that has an ominous up-hill battle feel to it that motivates me to do better in grave scenarios. One of my favorites is the Takada version of the battle of Nagashino from Samurai Warriors 4/4-II/4 Empires as the Takada lost that battle in a one-sided fight despite their best efforts.

Spoiler

StoneGullet #29 Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Testers

When I absolutely need thrash the crapout of everything. I have a Pandora station that plays nothing but thrash metal. I play other stuff. This is just what I am in the mood for right now.

Conan, What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women!!!!

SomemuttupNorth #30 Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:24 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

What I tend to do is have songs that suit certain ships. Although I usually play Santiano songs when in my German cruisers :3 I'll list specific ones below- although most of the time I just forget and listen to the background music.

Other than that, this my Kongo's "theme" (also used for my Izylaslav):

Spoiler

For the valiant St. Louis:

Spoiler

I used this for my Cleveland while I had her:

Spoiler

And for the Konigsberg, I used the Youtube-generated playlist, starting with this song:

Spoiler

derbuckeye #31 Posted 28 July 2016 - 02:51 PM

• Members

I've been playing the Arizona a lot lately.  I often use the battle and attack themes from the movie In Harm's Way.

Give me a fast ship for I intend to go in harm's way!!  :honoring:

Xero_Snake #32 Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:12 AM

Captain

• Members

Do people still listen to this?

Edited by Xero_Snake, 07 August 2016 - 08:15 AM.

Russian IRN/Soviet VMF tech tree proposals & speculations milestones:

Aircraft carrier line ( Part 1, Part 2 - Carrier-borne aircraft tech line proposal ); Battleship line 2.0; Battlecruiser line; Air defense (PVO) cruiser branch line; 2nd Destroyer line; Premium Collection ( Part 1, Part 2 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General ideas archives: Battleships & battlecruisers discussions; Cruisers discussions

German lines assisting ideas: Battlecruiser line ( SMS-era, KMS-era ); Aircraft carrier line

khaenn35 #33 Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:14 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

The WOWS soundtrack.
It's nice.

Official Forum Elite Admiral  o7 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

If you see me in a game, cover your eyes and ears cos I'm gonna suck. In fact, run like hell and hope we lose honorably. And burn your eyes after seeing my stats. 

#DetonateJingles

MotorheadEddie #34 Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:15 AM

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

I just blast Motorhead...until I found my source to torpedobeats!

Disclaimer to toxic players: Not everyone is a pro-MLG gamer, so stop pretending you are and go nerd rage somewhere else. Better yet, return to your foul realm of World of Tanks, and/or Call of Duty. -Signed EVERYONE

T_R_A_C_E_R #35 Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:31 AM

Rear Admiral

• Supertester
  • Alpha Tester

View Postkhaenn35, on 07 August 2016 - 02:14 AM, said:

The WOWS soundtrack.
It's nice.

Wowwwwww :P

Sturg303 #36 Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:42 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester

I don't play WoWs any more

Taylor3006 #37 Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:28 AM

Ensign

• Members

deleted by user

Edited by Taylor3006, 09 August 2016 - 01:08 PM.

khaenn35 #38 Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:34 AM

Admiral of the Navy

• Members

View PostHMS_Repulse_34, on 08 August 2016 - 01:31 PM, said:

Wowwwwww :P

Git gud :P

Official Forum Elite Admiral  o7 

Good luck, Captains! May the winds blow in your favour, and may your shells fly straight and true!

If you see me in a game, cover your eyes and ears cos I'm gonna suck. In fact, run like hell and hope we lose honorably. And burn your eyes after seeing my stats. 

#DetonateJingles

vonKaiser #39 Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:42 PM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

• Members

Usually this type of stuff.  Growing up EDM and electronic music were my go to when not listening to Rock or Ska...  Man I'm getting old lol

For the love of god Wargaming, please remove the atrocious Citadel hit noise

Sincerely, a Tinnitus sufferer. (Edit 7/7/16 - Thank you soooooo much for the change Wargaming)

Random Gaming Moments, Ship Reviews and gameplay breakdown by yours truly: https://www.youtube.com/c/vonkaiser

Xero_Snake #40 Posted 12 August 2016 - 07:44 AM

Captain

• Members

I think some of Red Alert 2 soundtracks sound fitting for naval battles as well

Russian IRN/Soviet VMF tech tree proposals & speculations milestones:

Aircraft carrier line ( Part 1, Part 2 - Carrier-borne aircraft tech line proposal ); Battleship line 2.0; Battlecruiser line; Air defense (PVO) cruiser branch line; 2nd Destroyer line; Premium Collection ( Part 1, Part 2 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General ideas archives: Battleships & battlecruisers discussions; Cruisers discussions

German lines assisting ideas: Battlecruiser line ( SMS-era, KMS-era ); Aircraft carrier line

Also tagged with music, Bladed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users