[0.6.5.1] Anime related skins collection modpack

anime kancolle kantai collection arpeggio of blue steel arpeggio modpack

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

VikingRDD #41 Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Modpack is updated for 0.5.13.0 Links are in my signature and the top post

Kancolle Enchant is not updated yet but all my mods are. Voices of the Abyss are included too

Have fun!

VikingRDD #42 Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Modpack updated to 0.5.13.1. Kancolle Enchant is back along with Glow Pack

EmperorMaxwell #43 Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:56 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Alpha Tester

Been waiting for this! You're still the best Viking!

VikingRDD #44 Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Updated for 0.5.15.0. Added skin for Dmitry Donskoy as Esdeath. Kancolle Enchant is in state of updating and will be ready as soon as possible

Rhagna #45 Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:49 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

0.5.16.0 anyone?

Game updates far too fast for my liking. 

Edited by Rhagna, 24 December 2016 - 04:50 PM.

Ships:
Premium: Atago, Kutuzov, Graf Spee, Kamikaze, Konig Albert, Saipan IJN: Hiryu, Furutaka, Akatsuki, Izumo RN: Leander USN: Farragut KM: Bayern, V-170 VMF: Budyonny ARP: Kongo, Hiei, Haruna, Kirishima, Myoko, Haguro, Nachi, Ashigara

VikingRDD #46 Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostRhagna, on 24 December 2016 - 07:49 PM, said:

0.5.16.0 anyone?

Game updates far too fast for my liking. 

sorry for no updates. I'm very ill and can't release new modpack now :( though all mods from 0.5.15 work in 0.5.16 - you can copy them. I'love get better in several days and release an update as soon as possible

EmperorMaxwell #47 Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:13 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Alpha Tester

Get well soon Viking.

VikingRDD #48 Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Modpack updated.

Wo_9 #49 Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:54 AM

Captain

• Supertester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

I wanna make a humble request, but would it be possible to make a Inubarashii_Momiji  skin for Iowa? 

its something i've always wanted for awhile but i lack the experience to create my own mods, so i wonder if you guys could do it.   ><   *begs a lil* 

Missouri, Get!

TY Rolkasa for the Sig     

VikingRDD #50 Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostWo_9, on 31 December 2016 - 04:54 AM, said:

I wanna make a humble request, but would it be possible to make a Inubarashii_Momiji  skin for Iowa? 

its something i've always wanted for awhile but i lack the experience to create my own mods, so i wonder if you guys could do it.   ><   *begs a lil* 

Why not - interesting request. I can take it but don't expect anything in one month at least... I have a lot of work to do:

1. Total rework of the modpack in order to use ModAPI. This will remove Glow Pack and add many important features
  2. Alabama as Dead Master (request from my old friend)
  3. Des Moines as Light Cruiser Princess (USN tree must be completed :) )
  4. Grosse Kurfurst as Harbinger (Mass Effect)
  5. Friedrich der Grosse as Plague Marine (Warhammer 40.000)

Only after this I will be able to complete your request... You should think about it - maybe it will be better that I paint Montana instead of Iowa :) Anyway I will tell you before starting

Edited by VikingRDD, 31 December 2016 - 11:10 AM.

VikingRDD #51 Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Modpack updated to 0.5.16.1

Some ships (that need it) are reworked with ModAPI

Kancolle Enchant is back

Wo_9 #52 Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:21 AM

Captain

• Supertester
  • In AlfaTesters
    Beta Testers

View PostVikingRDD, on 31 December 2016 - 06:10 AM, said:

Why not - interesting request. I can take it but don't expect anything in one month at least... I have a lot of work to do:

1. Total rework of the modpack in order to use ModAPI. This will remove Glow Pack and add many important features
  2. Alabama as Dead Master (request from my old friend)
  3. Des Moines as Light Cruiser Princess (USN tree must be completed :) )
  4. Grosse Kurfurst as Harbinger (Mass Effect)
  5. Friedrich der Grosse as Plague Marine (Warhammer 40.000)

Only after this I will be able to complete your request... You should think about it - maybe it will be better that I paint Montana instead of Iowa :) Anyway I will tell you before starting

I think it will be better for Iowa, since i play her a lot more than Montana.  I also personally love your Abyssal skins you made for Montana already ;D

I will be patient though, but ill keep in touch with you through steam or whichever you prefer to talk with.  

also...if its not to much work. Do you think you can do an Aya skin for Missouri as well? when your finished with your current projects of course xd

Edited by Wo_9, 02 January 2017 - 06:31 AM.

Missouri, Get!

TY Rolkasa for the Sig     

Axonn #53 Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:12 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

Is it possible if you could make an abyssal skin for the Missoui? :)

My Ship's

Computer Spec's

VikingRDD #54 Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostAxonn, on 09 January 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

Is it possible if you could make an abyssal skin for the Missoui? :)

I've already done an awesome skin for this ship... Character - War from the Darksiders series

Spoiler

It can be installed through my modpack. Since now I know how to use ModAPI all its elemenst are original and don't interfere with other ships (for example main cannons are same with Iowa but I managed to separate these models)

Or you can use Iowa's Battleship Water Demon skin for Missouri - it can be done by simply renaming the files

Longknife27 #55 Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:15 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

Well Done Viking, Darksiders is a blast to play and War "paint" adds an ominous look to a incredable ship. Awesome

Longknife27 #56 Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:27 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

Okay Viking I'm sorry to ask this but after reading all the posts and changes I'm confused on how to get and use your mods. If its not too much trouble can you post a step by step process to utilize your pac's. Sorry if this is an inconvenience but I certainly don't want to mess up what I have in my res mods folder but I'm unclear in how to use your loader properly. I thank You for your patience in this matter and will also concur that your skins are some of the more creative skins I've seen. Well done Sir!

VikingRDD #57 Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostLongknife27, on 09 January 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

Okay Viking I'm sorry to ask this but after reading all the posts and changes I'm confused on how to get and use your mods. If its not too much trouble can you post a step by step process to utilize your pac's. Sorry if this is an inconvenience but I certainly don't want to mess up what I have in my res mods folder but I'm unclear in how to use your loader properly. I thank You for your patience in this matter and will also concur that your skins are some of the more creative skins I've seen. Well done Sir!

Thank you :) As for the instructions they are quite simple:

1. The mods from my modpack don't interfere with any others so you won't mess anything. The only one that can mess is the interface mod (abyssal or kancolle enchant) - they change your gui (graphical user interface) - icons of damage, signals of approaching planes/torpedoes and so on. But they don't interfere with minimap or xv or ears so don't worry
  2. When you launch the installer you must select the installation folder of WoWs. Usually the installer finds it by itself but sometimes not - then use the "browse" button
  3. Then select the installation mode - "clear install" means that the res_mods folder will be cleared of all mods. I guess it's not your choice :) So choose "leave as it is" - as I said 99% of mods are compatible with my modpack
  4. Other 3 check boxes are optional - the first one copies your res_mods folder BEFORE installing so you'll have a backup of your mods. The second one keeps all my mods after the installation - so if you decide to reinstall them you won't need to download them again (my whole modpack is about 5Gb weight so it can cause troubles with your Internet traffic). Then goes the "download everything" checkbox - you will download the whole modpack (some ships have several skins so you have to choose which one you like more - this button downloads everything so you will keep everything at your PC and won't need to re download it afain). Last checkbox forces the modpack to use the mods that you have already downloaded (by using previous checkboxes - with the first launch you download and install but then you can check the last box and simply install using the reserve - for example if you deleted the mods).
  5. By default I recommend to check only two checkboxes - "leave as it is" and "backup installed mods"
  6. Then you just select wanted mods from the list - it can scrolled. If you hover your mouse above the mod name you will see it's screenshot

P.S. I'm not at my PC so I've made some misclicks in the message. Hope it's still understandable

Edited by VikingRDD, 09 January 2017 - 08:36 PM.

Longknife27 #58 Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:31 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

Yup all understandable, will try and let you know how it goes, I'm on satellite internet so more then a challenge. Thanks for the help and all you do for this community.

VikingRDD #59 Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostLongknife27, on 11 January 2017 - 06:31 AM, said:

Yup all understandable, will try and let you know how it goes, I'm on satellite internet so more then a challenge. Thanks for the help and all you do for this community.

Then I suggest you to select "keep mods after installation" too - in this case reinstalling the modpack won't cause you to download everything again. Unfortunately this won't work after modpack/game updates - in this case the mods should be redownloaded.

Axonn #60 Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:56 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

View PostVikingRDD, on 09 January 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

I've already done an awesome skin for this ship... Character - War from the Darksiders series

Spoiler

It can be installed through my modpack. Since now I know how to use ModAPI all its elemenst are original and don't interfere with other ships (for example main cannons are same with Iowa but I managed to separate these models)

Or you can use Iowa's Battleship Water Demon skin for Missouri - it can be done by simply renaming the files

What do I rename it as and how do I? Go into the file where the ship's skin name is at? :hmm:

My Ship's

Computer Spec's

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users