[0.6.5.1] Anime related skins collection modpack

anime kancolle kantai collection arpeggio of blue steel arpeggio modpack

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

VikingRDD #1 Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I've been creating skins for a long time (I started in august 2015 as I remember) and I've got a really big collection of them. But also I collect anime related skins from other modders - and that's why I've decided to create a modpack so everyone could easily install these awesome skins when it's needed.

All skins are included in this modpack with approval of their creators. If you have made a skin and you want it to be included here - PM me, I'll add it. The collection is not complete though - I'm still working at adding more skins. It contains not only skins but also interface modifications - my own Abyssal Interface and Kancolle Enchant from Xandier59. Other interface modifications are welcome too :) I will support this modpack as long as I can and update it regularly.

The modpack itself is a little program (20MB) that represents a GUI where you can choose skins from a list. Then selected items will be downloaded from a cloud repository and installed. You can check the "do not delete after download" paragraph then the downloaded mods will be saved in your game folder. After that you'll be able to use "Of the reserve pack" paragraph - so you won't need to redownload mods again and again and you'll have to do that only for the first time. All skins are provided with screenshots so you'll be able to hover your mouse above the skin name and see its preview

Some screenshots of the installer

Link for the modpack installer:

Look for it in my signature

Please read carefully!

There may be a problem with your antivirus/firewall. To solve it just open settings of your antivirus/firewall and set a folder as trusted. Then you can download the modpack in this folder and it will not be blamed by your defense system. Here's the link to a site where you can check the modpack (copy its download link there) and see that there are no viruses/trojans/worms etc

Edited by VikingRDD, 26 May 2017 - 10:04 AM.

Cruiser_Senjo #2 Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:28 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostVikingRDD, on 26 June 2016 - 11:01 AM, said:

I've been creating skins for a long time (I started in august 2015 as I remember) and I've got a really big collection of them. But also I collect anime related skins from other modders - and that's why I've decided to create a modpack so everyone could easily install these awesome skins when it's needed.

All skins are included in this modpack with approval of their creators. If you have made a skin and you want it to be included here - PM me, I'll add it. The collection is not complete though - I'm still working at adding more skins. It contains not only skins but also interface modifications - my own Abyssal Interface and Kancolle Enchant from Xandier59. Other interface modifications are welcome too :) I will support this modpack as long as I can and update it regularly.

The modpack itself is a little program (15MB) that represents a GUI where you can choose skins from a list. Then selected items will be downloaded from a cloud repository and installed. You can check the "do not delete after download" paragraph then the downloaded mods will be saved in your game folder. After that you'll be able to use "Of the reserve pack" paragraph - so you won't need to redownload mods again and again and you'll have to do that only for the first time. All skins are provided with screenshots so you'll be able to hover your mouse above the skin name and see its preview

Some screenshots of the installer

Link for the modpack installer:

Download

Please read carefully!

There may be a problem with your antivirus/firewall. To solve it just open settings of your antivirus/firewall and set a folder as trusted. Then you can download the modpack in this folder and it will not be blamed by your defense system. Here's the link to a site where you can check the modpack (copy its download link there) and see that there are no viruses/trojans/worms etc

thank you OP its nice seen people doing this things now my ships gonna go more poi~~ 

+1 poi for you 

sometimes it feels like im about to be detonated but then ... i got TK 

VikingRDD #3 Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Modpack updated to match 0.5.8.0

Enjoy!

VikingRDD #4 Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Unexpected bug forced me to remove the interface mods from the modpack. Fixing it atm

VikingRDD #5 Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

All skins are published at Dropbox. Unfortunately, this resource administration thinks that the generate too much traffic and disables the links. Sorry.

Searching for other file hosting. Free, with ability to generate direct download links. 

VikingRDD #6 Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Modpack updated.

1. Migrated to Google drive. Let's see if it's better than Dropbox
  2. Repaired Abyssal Interface
  3. Added new skin by ToyaLiqueur and myself
  4. Client data grows bigger like cancer - Glow pack now crashes the installation because of its size. Had to divide it in 2 parts - please download both of them if you need glow

This Friday I'm going on vacation so I will go offline. I'll try to watch over the topic but don't expect much :hiding:

VikingRDD #7 Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

New modpack version to match 0.5.8.1

VikingRDD #8 Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

I'm off on vacation. No support for the modpack till 31 July. I'll try to answer questions but not more. After my return the support will be back

AttisSoul #9 Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:30 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

The images you posted have it in English but what i downloaded is all in Russian o_O

VikingRDD #10 Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostAttisSoul, on 19 July 2016 - 01:30 PM, said:

The images you posted have it in English but what i downloaded is all in Russian o_O

Sorry... Guess I've mistaken somewhere before compiling the program... I'll fix it in the end of next week when I return from my vacation. You can still use the modpack using the screenshots

VikingRDD #11 Posted 05 August 2016 - 08:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

New modpack version is ready

Download

What's new - return of the interface mods, program code optimization and stabilized cloud uploads

Glow pack is now released separatedly - it's too large and the program can't handle it properly. Installation is easy - unpack and copy into your root World of Warships folder without replacing files.

There are 2 versions of glow pack:

Mini (5mb to download and 2gb after extracting)

Large (1.8gb to download and 2gb after extracting)

Here's the difference:

In game your ships will look less realistic if you use the mini pack but it's hard to notice

P.S. Sorry for long wait but I was on vacation. Now I start to work on new skins. When new game patch will arrive - I'll add some new skins to the modpack

Edited by VikingRDD, 05 August 2016 - 09:02 AM.

EmperorMaxwell #12 Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:20 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Alpha Tester

Hey Viking, I just wanted to say awesome Modpack. The ability to pick which skin you wanted installed is cool. I did want to bring a minor issue to your attention. For some reason the flags are completely messed up. Several American ships sport Russian flags (Ark Beta, Langley, Cleveland, etc) and the Albany sports a light blue flag with a compass on it. My Russian ships sports either what appears to be a white flag with the UKs flag in a corner or a white flag with a tilted red square in the middle. My Japanese ships all sport a dark blue flag with a weird white symbol In its center. The German ships sport a light blue flag with a steering wheel in the center. While not really a big deal, I wasn't sure if you knew about it so I brought it up. Thanks again for your work with the pack and skins.

Imperium_Titan_Roma #13 Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:23 PM

Admiral of the Navy

• Alpha Tester

Keep up the good work on these amazings skins~! they look great ingame, and I'm happy to see them all complied into one simple to use Modpack~! I hope you continue doing more. 

9P5yrrS.png  v8DdDDx.png

Grand Empress 

Megaton yield Weapons on Tanks? Of course its a sane Idea~!

VikingRDD #14 Posted 11 August 2016 - 07:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostEmperorMaxwell, on 11 August 2016 - 02:20 AM, said:

Hey Viking, I just wanted to say awesome Modpack. The ability to pick which skin you wanted installed is cool. I did want to bring a minor issue to your attention. For some reason the flags are completely messed up. Several American ships sport Russian flags (Ark Beta, Langley, Cleveland, etc) and the Albany sports a light blue flag with a compass on it. My Russian ships sports either what appears to be a white flag with the UKs flag in a corner or a white flag with a tilted red square in the middle. My Japanese ships all sport a dark blue flag with a weird white symbol In its center. The German ships sport a light blue flag with a steering wheel in the center. While not really a big deal, I wasn't sure if you knew about it so I brought it up. Thanks again for your work with the pack and skins.

Thank you for nice words I really appreciate when someone leaves a feedback on my work.

As for the flags - my bad sorry. I didn't notice that the release version of Abyssal Interface uses outdated flags mapping. Here's the correct file (I excluded it from the modpack - I think I should add along with Pravdateam Pantsu Flags). Or you can just delete it from your client - my flags contain changes only for Santa's and USA flags:

Spoiler

View PostImperium_Titan_Roma, on 11 August 2016 - 02:23 AM, said:

Keep up the good work on these amazings skins~! they look great ingame, and I'm happy to see them all complied into one simple to use Modpack~! I hope you continue doing more. 

Thank you! I will continue - that's for sure. Right now I'm working on Iowa's skin and more skin are waiting in queue - Des Moines is still "naked" and there are plenty German and Soviet ships to be painted

Edited by VikingRDD, 11 August 2016 - 07:40 AM.

EmperorMaxwell #15 Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:01 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Alpha Tester

You're prolly aware of this already but the mod pack stopped working thanks to the update. I tried switching everything to the new mod folder but the game wouldnt load. I miss my animu skins Viking!! 

VikingRDD #16 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostEmperorMaxwell, on 18 August 2016 - 05:01 AM, said:

You're prolly aware of this already but the mod pack stopped working thanks to the update. I tried switching everything to the new mod folder but the game wouldnt load. I miss my animu skins Viking!! 

Modpack updated. I guess the problem is in the "gui\flash" folder - there were some changes that can prevent the game from loading. Kancolle Enchant is not tested yet so I left only the Abyssal Interface mod

VikingRDD #17 Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

New features in the Abyssal Interface - "spotted by" icons

Spoiler

Edited by VikingRDD, 19 August 2016 - 09:43 AM.

VikingRDD #18 Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Kancolle Enchant is back with several new features - Pantsu flags and brand new skin by Xandier59 - Khabarovsk as Krul Tepes

EmperorMaxwell #19 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:24 PM

Lieutenant Commander

• Alpha Tester

Will be downloading again when I get home. So do I need to delete everything from the old pack or does the new one take care of that?

VikingRDD #20 Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostEmperorMaxwell, on 22 August 2016 - 09:24 PM, said:

Will be downloading again when I get home. So do I need to delete everything from the old pack or does the new one take care of that?

No need. You can choose option "clear install" - the modpack will delete everything by itself and install again.

P.S. I mean it will clear the "res_mods" folder and install the mods you've selected.

If you don't need to clear everything - then just choose "leave as it is". New mods will overwrite existing ones. 

Edited by VikingRDD, 22 August 2016 - 08:48 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users