feedback ideas wows

• Please log in to reply
1982 replies to this topic

Bill_Halsey #1941 Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

Morning. Two Questions:

1. What happened to the Ocean map?

2. Can we have a hot key saying torps fired?

Suryn #1942 Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:47 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostBill_Halsey, on 05 May 2017 - 06:40 AM, said:

Morning. Two Questions:

Ocean is still around, just only in the tier ten que

HMNZS_Achilles #1943 Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:35 AM

Seaman

• Beta Testers

http://forum.worldof...ssion-accuracy/

Pigeon - for your attention please.

Teamspeak for ANZAC Alliance:

austs1.gameservers.com:9221

Password: jejeje

Recruitment: http://forum.worldof...anzac-alliance/

Pigeon_of_War #1944 Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

Assistant Producer

• Developers

View PostBill_Halsey, on 05 May 2017 - 03:40 AM, said:

Morning. Two Questions:

1. It's still around, just on a very low rotation for higher tiers.

2. Maybe...let me submit this.

(Main Avatar created by xtcmax)

(Signature avatar created by Kombat_W0MBAT)

Follow me on Twitter
Find us on Facebook!

FayFay730 #1945 Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:36 PM

Seaman

• Members

View PostBill_Halsey, on 05 May 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

I did have a similar idea to that, about enemy torps, but it didn't get passed because BACON is life.

oz_boater #1946 Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:18 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

View PostBill_Halsey, on 05 May 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

Morning. Two Questions:

With the sender of that message being made to flash on the mini-map!

And while we are at it, could we please make the message sender flashing on the mini-map, flash for longer, or make its duration settable via 'settings'?

I am not the fastest guy, and by the time I have seen the message (on the very left of the screen) and looked across to the very right of the screen (to see who sent it), the flash has often stopped.

Thanks

Richard Simpson,
Skipper: USS Alabama, Sydney Battle Squadron, Australian Battle Group (videos)

(1/144th scale warships (4 to 6 feet long), armed with CO2 powered cannon firing 1/4" steel ball bearings at 150km/h, sinking each other on ponds across Australia) 

My photos of the scuttling of a FFG-7 frigate, the ex "HMAS Adelade" (click on any of the thumbs to enlarge)

Rather hopeless at "World of Warships" but slowly getting better

DaffyDuck_ #1947 Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:39 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Hi there Pigeon. I would like to know if you guys could add a block user to the battle interface, both for friendly and enemy players? I'm so tired of players cursing at me and calling me names. It's not provoked either. Some players are just very mean spirited. I understand its a team based game but its hard to concentrate on what your doing when all you see is

Battleship_California #1948 Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:08 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

Pigeon!  I have a great and important request of thee!

(not really)

Heyyo,  was wondering if we could get a premium camo for Iowa that is simply, well, Iowa as a premium ship- 61 on her sides, battle honors for C hull, etc. 

Also kudos on the torps fired hotkey, that's a pretty good idea

finally, I know this isn't likely to happen but +1 to the idea of many premium camos for ships that are simply sister ship renames.  I kind of can't believe I want this, but I love New Mexico but prefer Battleship California- because narcissistic?  Nay, because that's the ship I liked better ;)

Can't think ahead? Play cruisers instead.

Cruisers aren't OP, they simply reward reactionary play. Reacting is their job: using speed and firepower to flex across the map as necessary. Battleships reward predictive play; their job is knowing what will be where and when, and choosing where to make a show of force appropriately. Prediction of naval disposition is the mark of a good admiral. Any decent captain can react to a situation, but the admiral must know the situation before it unfolds. So I challenge you to ask yourself, are you a captain or an admiral? -Special_Kay

Battleship_Dunkerque #1949 Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:04 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostBattleship_California, on 08 May 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

Pigeon!  I have a great and important request of thee!  I kind of can't believe I want this, but I love New Mexico but prefer Battleship California- because narcissistic?  Nay, because that's the ship I liked better ;)

New Mexico and California were not sister-ships.  California was the next class, with Tennessee.

Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi #1950 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:22 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Alpha Tester

Pigeon you stated in another thread that we will get the Historical commanders SoonTM . I'm curious, since some people may have high level commanders on the ships the Historical Commanders are for could we transfer our skill points to the new commander.

Example: I get the Ernst Lindemann commander for Bismark (Assuming that we receive him as a Historical Commander), but I have a Bismark Captain with 19 points already, Can I transfer those 19 points to Lindemann and then re-spec accordingly?

Jakajan #1951 Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:27 AM

Ensign

• Members

Just a suggestion, when the high school fleet premium ships come out, please make a bargain bundle of both ships + some extras for like $100 or so. :P I would like to buy the top bundle for the Harekaze and if I could get the Graf Spee top bundle all in one bundle well, that would be awesome.

TorpedoBleats #1952 Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

View PostJakajan, on 10 May 2017 - 02:27 AM, said:

Just a suggestion, when the high school fleet premium ships come out, please make a bargain bundle of both ships + some extras for like $100 or so. :P I would like to buy the top bundle for the Harekaze and if I could get the Graf Spee top bundle all in one bundle well, that would be awesome.

I too would like a deal like this.

Special_Kay #1953 Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:52 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

I would like to see an upgrade module which removes the extra gunnery range from spotter aircraft in exchange for a greatly increased spotter aircraft uptime. My suggestion is to place it in an upgrade slot which does not compete with any considerably strong modules, because the net benefit will not be a strong one.

The main appeal is for those who prefer to use spotters as a camera angle and reconnaissance tool rather than as a gunnery extension, and the recent Q&A suggested one of the major reasons for holding back spotter usage is to deter maximum-range gameplay ("we don’t want the game to revolve around this consumable with long-range shooting"). A secondary benefit is that it lessens the superiority of combat aircraft spotting in non-gunnery-related situations (e.g., detection of torpedoes, surface targets). It is neither intuitive nor good for gameplay that the floatplane fighter should exceed the floatplane spotter in the reconnaissance role (after all, why bring spotters for recce when you can have the same vision in addition to bomber defence by bringing fighters?), and providing players with this choice would go part ways in correcting this.

Please give this some consideration and ask yourself whether you are happy with fighters performing surface reconnaissance at parity with reconnaissance aircraft.

Edited by Special_Kay, 11 May 2017 - 08:54 PM.

I am on vacation through June and into July 2017. There will be stretches where I am around infrequently, interspersed with stretches of complete absence.
Learn how to quantify the effect of fire chance modifications!

Enable replays! You never know when you will discover a bug or witness someone exploiting or being abusive, and demonstrating it to WG staff is much more difficult without a replay.

Jakajan #1954 Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:29 AM

Ensign

• Members

Say, have you guys ever considered making the Taney? I saw a forum post about her and to be honest I think she would be a really pretty tier 2 or tier 3 US cruiser. I would buy her for the fact that she is a survivor of pearl harbor that still exists. I love her white and red color scheme too.

http://forum.worldof...r-still-exists/

lrdgrd #1955 Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

Hi there Pigeon!

This is about music in the port, your regular ingame music in ports.

The default port I used was Hawaii, not because it was premium, but because of the music (by far the best of all ports), but now that the new default port is the Dry Dock (awesome port by the way! kudos no the team!), I cant hear the tune i really enjoy anymore without going back to Hawaii.  

Could it be possible to have a tune selector in the port so everybody can hear their favorite tune?? (could go farther hear to even allow for players music as you already do ingame?[don't use that feature myself, so it might be doing it so already]) , or just have the option to have every port with every tune randomly?

It would give a little freshness to the enjoyment of your favorite port!.

Thanks!

lrdgrd (LRDGRD).

Carrier_Lexington #1956 Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:58 PM

Ensign

• Members

View PostJakajan, on 12 May 2017 - 12:29 AM, said:

Say, have you guys ever considered making the Taney? I saw a forum post about her and to be honest I think she would be a really pretty tier 2 or tier 3 US cruiser. I would buy her for the fact that she is a survivor of pearl harbor that still exists. I love her white and red color scheme too.

http://forum.worldof...r-still-exists/

Taney? USCG Taney? I'd get it just for the fact that it was the first Coast Guard Cutter in World of Warships.

"Heresy!"

RedSeaBear #1957 Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:43 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

Hey Pigeon, Would it be possible to get a "View New Topic" added to the New content page. Right now all I can see are new posts in threads so a new topic can be lost in the noise. Because the system doesn't know the difference between a New Topic and some one posting on a topic thats been around for a while. At the moment if I don't catch a new topic in the 'Recent Topic' side bar on the forums front page I'm most likely never going to see it. 

~Admiral of the Sinksalot Fleet~

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Make Super Containers Great Again

YamatoA150 #1958 Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:21 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • In AlfaTesters

Is there an ETA on a French Cruiser Sub-forum in the Cruisers sub-forum?

My massive list of suggestions (Updated 05/17/2016).  Feel free to constructively debate and discuss.

Remember remember the 17th of September, the Tirpitz; which cost a lot.  Some say it's a fortune, and that it's extortion; but the price will never be forgot.

"I call her the Sandman.  She tells other tier 3 ships, "Hush now.  Only dreams," as she murders them."LittleWhiteMouse on Konig Albert - 08/30/2016

crzyhawk #1959 Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:21 AM

Admiral

• Members
  • Beta Testers

Since WG likes releasing Russian content, can we get some perma-camo for our Russian ships such as the Kutuzov, Murmansk and Molotov that look like legit cold war ships instead of ships painted to look like my 1990s era US Army woodland pattern BDUs?

Something like this:

Edited by crzyhawk, 21 May 2017 - 06:23 AM.

jagdoc #1960 Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:10 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

What is with all the fires???  I thought last year WG decided to buff the number of fires then, after a couple weeks decided to scale them back because they were too devastating.  Once your ship catches fire all you can do is watch it burn and the HP melt away.  Now I see 3-4 fires regularly and once I use the Damage control or repair party to put them out the nest hit starts them up again.  All the captain skill does for fire reduction is reduce them to 3 fires at a time. hardy worth the 3 skill points  Guess I need to start playing a different game like Empirion Galactic Survival.

Also tagged with feedback, ideas, wows

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users