STRS Podcast - Long break #double down EP: 28 Ranked........sigh......

World of Warships Community Podcast STRS

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

CPT_Vermicelli #21 Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

Seaman

• Supertester

Ok R1ck, tried something a little different, let me know if that works. Also can you send me your exact set up so I can try and replicate it and play with it? Appreciate all the feedback

R1CK #22 Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:19 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

Sure, I can PM you exactly how I've been setting it up.

R1CK #23 Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:47 AM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

Finally got around to listening to E16. Much better volume-wise, thanks!

R1CK #24 Posted 24 November 2016 - 02:56 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

Too much salt. The whole episode was a downer.

R1CK #25 Posted 03 December 2016 - 06:01 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

Since I left negative feedback last time I should probably let you guys know that the last episode was much better. Keep em coming!

AIRBORNESAMURAI #26 Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:34 AM

Seaman

• Members

Generaldort           I know this guy

Generaldort   he recieved rental rank award ship "KITAKAMI"  before 2 nd rank matach season...............

& generaldort did teamkill whole enemy team & friendly teammates with "KITAKAMI"  torpedo soup spams

Even he reached rank 1  he came back with "KITAKAMI" teamkill whole rank players with fun & laugh .................  crushing rule of  rank system season.........

He break up rank systeam & teamkill rank players..............          

Wargaming   why not punish & ban him ?          he break the rule whole of rank season   ........................  generaldort streamer ............ 

Is it no matter  streamers guys all be exempted from responsibility  generaldort teamkill other  innocent players & violated rule of this game? 

Edited by AIRBORNESAMURAI, 19 December 2016 - 08:42 AM.

CPT_Vermicelli #27 Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:06 PM

Seaman

• Supertester

Airborne Samurai, first, thanks for listening, at least we hope you did. We do not get involved in individual dynamics and I did not personally observe the things you mentioned above. By the same token, we find the contributions of all the community (both good and bad) to be relevant to the topic and health of World of Warships. If you have a broader topic here that you would like us to discuss or explore, please let us know. While I hope those situations are not the case, I would ask that you focus on what our point was: simply the experience and observations of other servers with the potential impacts to future clan warfare.  

shermantanker #28 Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:25 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

great episode as always!

"One of my Tigers are worth ten of your Shermans, but the problem is you always have an eleventh." -Unknown German Officer

CPT_Vermicelli #29 Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:52 PM

Seaman

• Supertester

Both episode 24 and 25 now published from 21 DEC recording. Make sure and check out the video from 25, Whsikey11 schools us on camo.

SeaRaptor00 #30 Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:06 PM

Lieutenant

• WoWS Wiki Editor
  • Members

Big thanks to Vermi for having Lord_Zath and I on to talk about the wiki.  We greatly appreciated the opportunity to highlight the work we've been doing to improve the wiki as a community resource.  

Latest World of Warships Wiki Updates -- My Talk page -- My YouTube channel

"...interacting with CVs is just like getting cancer, not a thing you can do about it, you just have to hope you survive the experience."  --Taichunger

Acolyte of the Church of Hindenburg and Official Scrub of Task Force Apocalypse (Salt Queens)

CPT_Vermicelli #31 Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:02 AM

Seaman

• Supertester

Pigeon of War stops in to talk everything from commander skills, clan beta, clan wars, 2017 ships, spoilers, team battles, ranked rewards, and more. We really appreciate the late night he spared us after work and everyone who stopped in the stream. We had a great time!

Edited by CPT_Vermicelli, 11 January 2017 - 09:04 AM.

shermantanker #32 Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:26 PM

• Beta Testers

View PostCPT_Vermicelli, on 11 January 2017 - 01:02 AM, said:

Pigeon of War stops in to talk everything from commander skills, clan beta, clan wars, 2017 ships, spoilers, team battles, ranked rewards, and more. We really appreciate the late night he spared us after work and everyone who stopped in the stream. We had a great time!

That episode was your guy's best. Freaking couldn't stop laughing once you got going.

"One of my Tigers are worth ten of your Shermans, but the problem is you always have an eleventh." -Unknown German Officer

Ducati_Black #33 Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

• Members

View PostCPT_Vermicelli, on 11 January 2017 - 09:02 AM, said:

Great episode man! Keep up the good work! 

I wish Spectre would have gone down the rabbit hole on the DD changes and CV wishes more. I'm a DD player and feel like they are getting nerfed every patch. It was great to see Verm's reaction to the Bismarck nerf. That is how I felt with the Khab nerf.

Doing things that are fun and engaging. 

R1CK #34 Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

Ensign

• Beta Testers

Bismarck nerf?!

Maybe I'll just FXP the rest of it and respec my captain since secondary build isn't ideal on any other KM ship.
Honestly though, what's going to be nerfed about it? The only thing good about the boat is the hydro and secondaries. My bismark only gets put into T10 matches like it has some weird curse on it... secondaries drop off significantly in usefulness when you're getting uptiered.

I can see how bis is OP against T6.. mine never sees T6 and besides, T8 should be OP against T6.. just like T10 is OP against T8.

I think my avg damage is just as much in the Colorado as the Bismark..

Scott_8_hero #35 Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:28 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Hey guys I loved episode 27 and would like to hear Whiskey talk about one of the battles around Guadalcanal to get the real life history of some of the ships in game and tie in the overwhelming superiority of the IJN torpedoes and how this historically accurate in game.

CPT_Vermicelli #36 Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:21 PM

Seaman

• Supertester

Make sure you check out episode 27 and get your submissions in for the contest by next sunday

Captain_Dorja #37 Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:46 PM

Captain

• Beta Testers

I enjoy STRS a lot. Thanks for all the work you guys do. I work as a truck driver and it gets really boring in that cab, so more podcasts = more better. I picked up on The Warships Podcast recently too. I really enjoy both. You and Spectre are a lot more informal, and your casts are often lon getting (which is a good thing in my book). It's a nice change of pace from the much more measured setting that Kelorn and Company keep (too lazy to write all the names - sorry). I just wanted to toss in that I really enjoy some of the historical stuff Whiskey gets up to. It's a great show. Thanks for putting in all that work for the community. I really love it. 

USN: DES MOINES, Lexington, Fletcher, Iowa, Albany, Clemson, Texas, Farragut, Cleveland, Arizona, Indianapolis, Atlanta, Saipan, Benson, N. Carolina, Lo Yang

IJN:  Hiryu, Hatsuharu, Yugumo, Mogami, Amagi, Tachibana, Kamikaze R, ARP Kirishima, ARP Kongo, ARP Haruna, ARP Hiei, Fubuki, Akatsuki, ARP Ashigara, ARP Haguro, ARP Nachi, Nagato, ARP Takao, Atago
Germany: Bayern, Hipper, Emden, Nurnberg, Scharnhorst, Prinz Eugen, Tirpitz

Russia: Shchors, Kiev, Imperator Nikolai, Gremyashchy, Anshan, Molotov, Leningrad, Mikhail Kutuzov

Britain and Allies: Leander, Campbeltown, Perth, Warspite, Dunkerque, Blyskawica, Belfast

Also tagged with World of Warships, Community, Podcast, STRS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users