Illegal Mods and Consequences

• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

DiranThanatos #381 Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:53 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

The only problem I have is that TK warning "pink" can be given to a player whose only mistake was hitting a player once with one shell and a resulting fire. Its happened to me , I even took penalty damage in game due to the fact the player refused to put out the fire and let damage run. Fire damage and rubbing damage should not be considered into the TK damage against a player. I can only assume this could also affect a TK Ban as well.

Elo_J_Fudpucker #382 Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

In reference to posting about actions taken against players, they do this regularly on the RU server...  I am at a loss for why they do not do similar on the NA server.

Example Post on RU Forum

Warships today
Xmas boxes = 19 different ships Emden(x2) Ishizuchi Marblehead Murmansk Arizona Molotov Anshan Indianapolis
Blyskawica Warspite Atlanta Sims Texas(x3) LoYang Nikolai Atago Tirpitz(x2) Gremaschchy Scharnhorst(x2)
+ + + Gold Camo FXP Flags PTime !!

Admiral_Ciliax #383 Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:13 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I've had several games where I was all of a sudden fired upon by one or more cruisers from behind an island or mountain and was getting spammed by HE. So I would turn tail and run to try and get out of their range. But while I'm doing this I'm also zig zagging at max speed (usually in a Scharnhorst). My question is, how can they be hitting me with every single volley/shot. I mean no misses at all at a target that is increasing it's distance near their max firing distance and zig zagging. Can someone really have that good of an aim or are they cheating?

stewy78 #384 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:23 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

I also have been sunk by invisible ships usually cruisers, behind islands and not visible to my spotter plane or in the open.  The last time they were 7 km out! I would understand if visibility was poor but not on a clear day.  Is this a problem in the code or "mods".  

EvilTim666 #385 Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:33 PM

Petty Officer

• Beta Testers

View Poststewy78, on 26 April 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

I also have been sunk by invisible ships usually cruisers, behind islands and not visible to my spotter plane or in the open.  The last time they were 7 km out! I would understand if visibility was poor but not on a clear day.  Is this a problem in the code or "mods".  

Stewy78 - Line of sight is, as far as I am aware, blocked by islands taller than the ship. So some cruisers (Atlanta etc.) can simply arc shells over the island and remain invisible. Also, depending on the ship's spotting distance from the air, they may still stay invisible with a spotter plane up, especially if it circles behind your ship.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users