Questions for the Dev Team? Ask Here!

Community Summit

• Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

JackBinary #401 Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:39 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

What are your current plans and philosphy with the IJN DDs?

Radm_Doorman #402 Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:40 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

why bother asking questions, i have never seen a reply from a wargaming staff member.....
they don't care, all Wargaming care about is getting your cash.. the cash you spend when buying doubloons, ships or accessories.

many a post has been written about the "invisifire"  (when a dd or Cruiser blasts you out of the water from a few km's away and you cant see it, and hence cant hit it)  and they never gave an answer...
i have complained about the endless supply of torpedoes.... i have launched over 40 in a few battles, in reality my mahan carried 12 and no extra's .... but WG does not reply..

make the game harder .. give tier 9 and 10 limited ammo and torps, it will quickly show who is a good gamer and who is not (I'm not)  get rid of the continuous invisifire (or give it a say 30 second user control) and for christs sake do something about the dreadful range of British cruisers.. 14.5 km... I'm being outgunned by destroyers with smaller guns.

i do not expect a reply from wargaming staff on this post, they are too busy counting the cash they got in after the last update.

WildFred #403 Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

Petty Officer

• Members

View PostJackBinary, on 30 March 2017 - 02:39 AM, said:

What are your current plans and philosphy with the IJN DDs?

Isn't it obvious... nerf after nerf after nerf to the line. 

View PostRadm_Doorman, on 30 March 2017 - 07:40 AM, said:

they don't care, all Wargaming care about is getting your cash.. the cash you spend when buying doubloons, ships or accessories.

....sadly, I'm starting to think this is true.  I understand they need to make money, but it's getting pretty ridiculous.  For example;  having a special on "Stealthy" DD's right before you nerf them... wth?

iDuckman #404 Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Members

Love the Tier ~V sub.  One thing I don't get, though, is the significance of the red conical deck hatches...

vgphanto #405 Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

Seaman

• Members

Seems like with the latest release, the ability to forward to the song in my playlist has been removed? Also same appears to be true of the ability to go backward one song in my personal playlist?! Any chance of getting this feature restored??

Tranx #406 Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:11 PM

Seaman

• Members

I have some questions about the upcoming Clash of the Elements event. Do I ask here, or is there going to be a thread for that event? I have searched the forums and cannot find any place else to ask.

PicknChew #407 Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

You could ask them why them or anyone comments in WG staff generated threads asking us for feedback. Would be nice to know that someone reads them and answers some of the queries

CASCA2463 #408 Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:15 PM

Seaman

• Members

I cannot log in and play the public tests! The NA group cannot help me and I don't speak Russian. Ask one of the people there to contact me via email who understands english so I can participate in the public tests. My email is keelhaul@sbcblobal.net

MaxHD2490 #409 Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

Master Chief Petty Officer

• Alpha Tester

I enjoyed the Bad Advice videos, any plans include one about reversing in the middle of battle?
Reckless but self aware, following orders from my clan, and kinda mood swinger.

Kiss_The_Donkey_BDS #410 Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:50 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

1. Why the hell is this game only 32bit?

2. why isn't the game balanced properly to take full advantage of multi core cpus ?

3. why isn't this game balanced properly to take full advantage of high end video cards/ higher resolutions??

I can jump onto almost any other game online/offline and my fps is through the roof. This game is still sitting in the basement by comparison.

These 3 things alone would push past the majority of performance issues this game has, assuming it was coded properly.

It seems like this game was coded in 1990..If this game is to survive it really needs to move ahead. Enough with mediocre content and broken launchers that do nothing for the player but bring frustration. Lets see some actual core game improvements??

Edited by Kiss_The_Donkey_BDS, 03 May 2017 - 11:51 AM.

Elo_J_Fudpucker #411 Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:45 AM

Warrant Officer

• Members

View PostKiss_The_Donkey_BDS, on 03 May 2017 - 06:50 AM, said:

1. Why the hell is this game only 32bit?

2. why isn't the game balanced properly to take full advantage of multi core cpus ?

3. why isn't this game balanced properly to take full advantage of high end video cards/ higher resolutions??

I can jump onto almost any other game online/offline and my fps is through the roof. This game is still sitting in the basement by comparison.

These 3 things alone would push past the majority of performance issues this game has, assuming it was coded properly.

It seems like this game was coded in 1990..If this game is to survive it really needs to move ahead. Enough with mediocre content and broken launchers that do nothing for the player but bring frustration. Lets see some actual core game improvements??

​The game is huge is Russia... many of the computers there are older and there is an effort to keep the game playable for those without the benefit of the latest greatest.

Warships today
Xmas boxes = 19 different ships Emden(x2) Ishizuchi Marblehead Murmansk Arizona Molotov Anshan Indianapolis
Blyskawica Warspite Atlanta Sims Texas(x3) LoYang Nikolai Atago Tirpitz(x2) Gremaschchy Scharnhorst(x2)
+ + + Gold Camo FXP Flags PTime !!

HMCS_Devilfish #412 Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:50 AM

Lieutenant Commander

• Members

My Question is can we have more and different maps ? Like shore based bombardment of towns with gun implacements that actually blow up rather than just stop working

faulsamuel4 #413 Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:28 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

Also,  can wg add an activation voice over thing for the hydro consumable ( something like "torpedo beat activated",  or it's translated counter part)? I bet people will enjoy that.... Well,  except a few,  like BDS person,  I think....

'Lazy'

Battleships  Montana and Großer Kurfürst 

Ask,  believe,  and receive.... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users