Bragging Thread!! Bring your BEST!!

Best Games

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

CH3CKM8 #101 Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:19 AM

Petty Officer

• Members

Most people brag when they have Tier 7 or 8 with this kind of score.. Tier 5 and not Premium account, Imagine if it was Premium... 

Legion_of_Boom25 #102 Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:51 AM

Seaman

• Members

I was fortunate enough to get 4 Heroic medals in one game. A lot of other posts i see from you guys are extremely impressive! :medal:  I would have had 7 kills in this game but the game stopped when i had shells in the air heading towards that CV in the background...Good times.

Edited by Legion_of_Boom25, 09 May 2017 - 08:12 AM.

Salt and Pepper is best on a steak...Lets keep it there

Jnobsir #103 Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:50 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Members

So I've officially traded in my Yugumo and upgraded to the Fletcher as my T9 Torpedo-Boat DD. The Yugumo is still a lot of fun, but the Fletcher belongs in a category of its own.

Double strikes are always super amusing to get. Enemy BB died to flooding(or possibly torpedo's) right as I nailed one of their DDs.

Spoiler

Edited by Jnobsir, 09 May 2017 - 06:37 PM.

Greetings, I am Sir J. Nobsir, Knight of the Table which was once Square, The Esteemed Duke of Somewhere Else, Lord of the Shining Seas, Admiral of the Red Swedish Fish, Baron of Barn-doors, Defender of the Alliance, Conqueror of Catan, Door Keeper of Downtown, Earl of Eating Utensils, Protector of the Prune turned Potato, Man Slightly Qualified to Potentially Lead Some Kind of Expedition, Overload of Overthinking, Prince of Powder-kegs, Croissant Connoisseur and Overall Master of Ludicrous and Stupid Self Bestowed Titles.

Carrier_Lexington #104 Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:34 PM

Ensign

• Members

Man, this is from a much-older game version, so I don't have the replays nor the screenshots to post with it, but I managed to net 1M credits in a Waratake in a single battle once. No premium account required.

Wish I had the screenshots, at least...

"Heresy!"

FatJonnie #105 Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:45 AM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

Some of you guys post insane scores! Bravo

Today there were only two of us at tier 5 and everyone else was 6-7. I knew they had me at range so I just waited 2 min for everyone to commit and split the crack up the middle to close the distance and try to deal as much damage as I could before they dropped me like a safe. 8 Citi hits, one torp and 45K damage and it happened really quick.

WolfmanJack99 #106 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

Seaman

• Members

Not my best game because I got 160K+ about a week later in the Langley but I didn't get a screen shot of it.

This was before they took away manual drop for the tier 4s and 5s, of course.

I guess that makes me part of the reason they took that away :(

Langley game - Copy.jpg

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved."
-Sun Tzu

light.png

http://na.warshipstoday.com/signature/1003540199/light.png

DMFDMinister #107 Posted Yesterday, 08:09 PM

Seaman Recruit

• Members

So this happened yesterday. Managed 4 citadels from 17.3km on a fleeing Bogue in 1 volley for one of those kills. 

Best ever damage wise was 145K dmg in a tier4/5 match with a konisberg, but the above was most ships I've ever taken out. 

Also tagged with Best Games

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

DMFDMinister