Hi everybody !
I am french, so sorry for my poor english.
I always find that camouflage are very limited in World of Warships.
All ships show the same camouflage pattern. Only the colors seems to be different.
Since last patch 0.5.2.4, premium ships have unique camouflage. Why not all ships ?
The objective of my mod is to give an unique camouflage for each ship.
So I have drawn pattern files, choosen colors and adjusted mapping. Then I have assigned it to each ship to created a unique combination. It is not a skin mod, but a camouflage mod.
It's really important because you keep the bonus by using camo !!! As usual, you need to buy with credits the camouflage.
- camouflage Type 1, 2 and 5 for these cruisers and battleships : Phoenix, Omaha, Cleveland, Pensacola, New Orleans, Baltimore, Des Moines, Wyoming, Colorado, North Carolina, Iowa, Montana, Myoko, Mogami, Ibuki, Zao, Myogi, Kongo, Fuso, Nagato, Amagi, Izumo, Yamato, Svietlana, Kirov, Budyonny, Schors, Chapayev, DM Donskoï, Moskva, Karlsruhe, Koenigsberg, Yorck, Admiral Hipper, Roon and Hindenburg
- camouflage Type 1 et 5 for destroyers and aircraft carriers :Izokaze, Minekaze,Mutsuki, Hatsuharu, Fubuki, Kagero, Shimakaze,Mahan, Benson, Fletcher, Gearing, Kiev, Tashkent, Udaloï, Khabarovsk, Langley and Hosho
- camouflage Type 1 only for Gnevny et Ognevoy
- camouflage Type 2 only for Furutaka, Aoba, New York and New Mexico.
1. it's very important to understand that it is NOT a SKINS mod, but a CAMOUFLAGE PATTERN MOD.
2. I know that is not historical camouflage. I have done this mod to give ships more attractive like Premium ships. If you want 100% historical ships, download indivdual skins on the web.
I have created a Blog for my Unique Camouflage Mod. It's more easy for me to update my work on a single website.
Now you can download from this link :
Sorry, it's in french, but the included Google Translate module will help you ! I hope it's efficient ...
Some Screenshots :
What the mod do :
Some examples on few ships :
Edited by Wawan25, 19 January 2017 - 02:57 PM.